[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Have any of you ever wondered why none of the dating rumors YoonA has had, never get reported by Korean media outlets?

And yet others do (Heechul case in point), and yet there would be plenty of material freely available.

I only remember the PSY one which was a huge (intentional?) blunder; photos with a PD taken during her guest appearance on RM, and that originated from the Chinese media (and maybe LYF? Also from Chinese media). None have stemmed from Korean media outlets.

Why does none of the Korean media pick up or report any of them first?

What's the hold up? SM intervening? (They don't seem to have much issues with confirming/denying others) With how much she's in the public eye, with all the info Dispatch should have on her, with all the rumors she's had (especially some which persist to this day) throughout the years, and after exposing herself so much with LSG only to end so pathetically, it should be easy to write something up, yet none do so.

(I'm excluding LSG from all this because that ceased to be a rumor (if it was ever one) the moment it was confirmed/proved, and also because they'll continue to be connected together until other dating news surfaces.)

This is only going to be that much more difficult and messier once it's all revealed.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I really thought of moving on but man My my heart is hurt and I have no where to go and express .. after watching recent clips from drama awards as a fan of seunggi oppa I am sure he never behaved like this with anyone. And almost every Airen is supporting them. 

I am loosing all my hopes . What do you guys think will happen to yoona and seunggi  oppa will we ever get an happy ending. 

9 hours ago, Lsg/ yoona said:

I really thought of moving on but man My my heart is hurt and I have no where to go and express .. after watching recent clips from drama awards as a fan of seunggi oppa I am sure he never behaved like this with anyone. And almost every Airen is supporting them. 

I am loosing all my hopes . What do you guys think will happen to yoona and seunggi  oppa will we ever get an happy ending.

Faltering is normal when there's so much uncertainty, or when someone wants you to believe something that isn't quite true, like that they're over someone when in reality they aren't.

What was so exceptional about his behavior? Do you view it as affectionate/loving/romantic?

Don't feel too bad/hurt and don't rack your brain, it's a waste of time. We've said everything that could possibly be said in this thread.

End? Like I said before, sticking to their songs is the sensible choice.

June 2015

"It doesn’t mean the end

Today isn’t the end"

September 2017

"Our ending
Standing under the moonlight

Where will we be at
At the end of this season
I want to hear your voice"

May 2019

"I wanted to start over
In the end, it’s you"

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Lsg/ yoona said:

They are just close friends worked together for two times  so of course he will take care of her and when they shouted vagabond together suzy was already in love with another actor :Dwe are supporting them just because vagabond so don't worry lsg always belongs to yoona.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jwan91 said:

and when they shot vagabond together suzy was already in love with another actor

? if you're referring to LDW, the break-up news was released just about as VB started shooting, but they obviously broke up before, so no, she wasn't. LSG and Suzy hadn't shot anything by then other than maybe the test shot.

And permit me to dissent from your "in love" part. Doubt they ever were, otherwise they wouldn't have broken up so quickly.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, incoty said:

What was so exceptional about his behavior? Do you view it as affectionate/loving/romantic

I can only see friendship in between them,got confused because of those tweets in twitter. lets see how things will go in future. These two how many years has it been either break our hearts or give hope. But do it soon. 

• Like 1