[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

2018:

Seunggi: Before, I thought getting married before age 40 was a given. However, now, there are so many things I want to do so I can’t answer that. Seeing the hyungs around me, I feel that I’ll slowly end up doing so without intending to. But I’m a bit skeptical about marrying as late as Lee Seojin hyung hahaha.

2019:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347960wpp/lee-seung-gi-yook-sungjae-and-more-discuss-their-ideal-weddings-on-master-in-the-house

Lee Seung Gi, Yook Sungjae, And More Discuss Their Ideal Weddings On “Master In The House”

Lee Seung Gi talked about his own preferences and remarked, “Personally, I want a small wedding, and I want to invite the people I’m close to and contact on a regular basis to a special place. I’ll invite the ‘Master in the House’ members. I’ll invite some of the staff members through a raffle. We’d go on a trip to Jeju Island or somewhere like that.” He also said, “Marriage is like a mirage. People say I should be thinking of marriage at my age, but I don’t have anyone to marry and I’m unsure.”

It's good to keep a track record of their statements so in the future we'll see whether they were being truthful or not. Although these things can and do change quickly.

• LOL 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348023wpp/btobs-yook-sungjae-says-if-his-girlfriend-wanted-hed-stop-hanging-out-with-his-female-friends

However, Lee Seung Gi shared a different view, remarking, “I’m the complete opposite of Sungjae on this one. I’m okay with [my girlfriend] eating and drinking alone with a male friend.” Yook Sungjae asked in surprise, “Just the two of them?” and Lee Seung Gi confirmed, “Yes, [even if it’s] just the two of them.”

Lee Seung Gi went on to explain, “I think of this as a matter of trust. If you start to not trust someone, then you end up not being able to trust anything that person does.”

• Like 1

“... matter of trust ... “     it’s not the first time I heard this from him and I’m agree with it ... even that for me is hard to be like that ;-) 

It might means he would like to get the same trust from his significant other as well ;-) 

• Like 1

lol we were just talking about credibility and trust before. She who seemed to channel both of these qualities before lost them in one go.

Especially if she went back to someone who she claimed she "would never see again."

Also, I'm not sure how and if LSG will be able to fully trust someone now.

• Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, incoty said:

@Lsg/ yoona I was talking in general. Ideal talk is just that. It never really amounts to anything much. You say it now and you forget about it or change your mind later on, due to the position and circumstances in your life.

Then don't you think the same goes for yoona too... the way she behave or talk definitely will change according to situation and circumstances. 

May be because she is a girl she can’t express or do few things by covering her original feelings and laugh only for broadcasts.

• Like 1

Just now, Lsg/ yoona said:

Then don't you think the same goes for yoona too... the way she behave or talk definitely will change according to situation and circumstances. 

May be because she is a girl she can’t express or do few things by covering her original feelings and laugh only for broadcasts.

Of course. The bottom line is that you can't really trust these two in anything they say or stop at the surface when it comes to each other, dating, and love, you have to dig deeper and learn to read them, their real emotions, which is what we've been doing here.

• Like 1