[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

23 minutes ago, luffie said:

@incoty is that a reading for a new LSG drama? 

Yes it's for Vagabond.

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/417925-upcoming-drama-2019-vagabond-배가본드-wed-thu-2200-kst-lee-seung-gi-and-bae-suzy-premieres-in-september/

It's premiere date is on September 20th. It took a whole year to film.

(This post should've gotten merged with the above.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These break-ups and divorces make you realize the deceptive, ugly, and sad reality/truth. It's not all roses and lovey-dovey as they want to make you believe/think.

But it's always a good thing when a person's true colors are exposed.

• Insightful 1

On 8/6/2019 at 10:20 PM, Lsg/ yoona said:

Getting back together for them is a very big step they both have to take... because that step shouldn’t go wrong it will spoil their image so they might have  become cowards.

I do agree with that.

Except for the fact that their image has already been spoiled. Especially/mainly hers. Not much his in truth, if any.

Because at this point anyone should be able tell what happened. All the pieces of the puzzle are at everyone's disposal.

But I tend to overestimate people's deductive abilities, even when everything is blatantly obvious.

• Insightful 1

5 hours ago, incoty said:

I do agree with that.

Except for the fact that their image has already been spoiled. Especially/mainly hers. Not much his in truth, if any.

Because at this point anyone should be able tell what happened. All the pieces of the puzzle are at everyone's disposal.

But I tend to overestimate people's deductive abilities, even when everything is blatantly obvious.

@incoty i did not know much about LSG till recently. why did they break up? LSG and Yoona? She seems so adorable too! Seemed like an ideal couple. 

On 8/21/2019 at 6:36 PM, luffie said:

@incoty i did not know much about LSG till recently. why did they break up? LSG and Yoona? She seems so adorable too! Seemed like an ideal couple. 

Not everything is what it seems. Not everyone is what they seem.

You can easily deduce the reasons of the break up by reading their song's lyrics.

YoonA is claiming she didn't know his heart, she didn't know/realize it was love, she didn't know/realize how love looked like. Note that she's saying this after 2-3 years of having broken up with him. She had all the time to think, calculate, and try to come away cleanly. Needless to say it was a futile and uncredible attempt.

Despite the fact that he made his heart clear in 2011 by writing Alone in Love and with And Goodbye, where he specifically mentions his heart in both songs.

Despite the fact that she went on Healing Camp claiming how she always thought him picking her as his ideal girl was just for the broadcast and how he never portrayed direct interest.

LSG's understanding of love was just being by someone's side. If it wasn't obvious enough, these two never went beyond holding hands and leaning on one another. I.e. They never kissed.

The line in the track You and I "I couldn't express all that I wanted" and her MV make that abundantly clear.

He reaffirms that on Mom's Diary when he said he doesn't want someone who makes him feel like he has to do something, he wants someone who makes him relaxed, even without doing anything.

The real issue here is not the supposed fact that they broke up. That's acceptable and understandable. The real issue here is the fact that YoonA kept leading him on for years, acting like she likes him, loves him even, only to end up claiming "I did not know it then, your heart."

That begs the question: If she didn't know his heart then, how does she know it now? Vice-versa, if she knows it now, how didn't she know it then?

As you can see it's nothing but nonsense.

YoonA has had rumors with various guys. One being Lee Jong-hyun, the other being Donghae. I'm specifically mentioning these two because she was seen together with them again on "friendly" terms. LJH in 2015. Donghae pretty much on most years. (There is a lot of evidence pointing in that direction.)

I've observed, watched, listened, read, caught, and the one and safe conclusion I've arrived to is: YoonA has no credibility.

If she's lying, of which she most certainly is, eventually it will all come out.

This doesn't exclude that they could've gotten back together or that they could get back together in the future. It's only pointing out how inconsistent and untrustworthy she is.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

To understand his heart we need to watch this interview

He always speaks from his heart so i think that is his true feelings.

https://twitter.com/LSG_MX/status/1162902867037970432?s=20

and about yoona i don't know anything ... except the fact that he liked her for long time.... so i can not think or comment about her.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lsg/ yoona said:

To understand his heart we need to watch this interview

He always speaks from his heart so i think that is his true feelings.

https://twitter.com/LSG_MX/status/1162902867037970432?s=20

and about yoona i don't know anything ... except the fact that he liked her for long time.... so i can not think or comment about her.

Thanks for the link. I am gonna watch in a bit...

• Like 1

Not to burst the bubble, but in all probability they had already broken up by the time that interview was given.

IIRC, that was way well into 2015, around March/April, so yes, 99.999% break up had already occurred.

Most of the reactions/teasing you see of them post 2015 were all pretense. Sad reality/truth.

Just like her fake smiling on Knowing Brothers when Heechul owned her and SG spilled the beans, mindscrewed her, and muted them all.

To make another example, Song Joong-ki was giving out interviews saying how beautiful and supportive SHK is while in reality he was preparing to file for divorce lol.

And about "the fact" that he liked her for a long time. Yes, but it's actually the opposite. He only started saying that once he realized that she liked him, hence YoonA thinking he was only doing it for the broadcast.

It's all in their interaction on Strong Heart's first episode.

• Insightful 1