[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest julie721

Before I spazzing about this couple... Let me die and go to heaven first... I mean, Yoona and Lee Seung Gi dating... *dies*

Guest secretssecrets

I should go to sleep but all the spazzing and discussions - I can't seem to actually settle myself in bed :))
YoonGi? I kinda really like that. Or SeungYoo? But that's a legit name isnt it? The reactions have been as big a shocker to me as the actual news I think. Its ridiculously positive - like every single one of them. The last time I read allkpop, even there everyone was congratulating them without anyone trying to throw mud on one side. It's so pleasant and its making me seriously happy. Yoona and SG must be feeling so happy that everyone's giving them so much love and support and are sharing their happiness. 

Guest tinykul101010

let them be then.true fans will always support their idol no matter what.they're dating.it's not like YoonGi doing anything wrong.they're human and they have feelings too you know..if they stop supporting YoonGi because they're dating..i don't think they're true fans

Guest sara1117

So YoonGi is the most voted name till now?! okay, let's wait till sometime to give more fans the chance to give their vote or suggestions and then I'll add it to the thread name:)>-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeCQdfEX6rC1jE4DpbBoiimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeCQdfEX6rC1jE4DpbBoicongratulations_stars_330.gif
Congratulations to Yoona and Lee Seungi and also the shipper! I am so happy now when i know they are confirm dating because i can smell the body language and attraction between of them. Yesss! Kudos to you all! :-bd
So, i hope Yoona and Seungi will remain until they are married and live together for a lifetime. Happy! Happy! Happy! :o)
lee_seung_gi_and_yoona_27122009100515.jp