[Hong Kong Movie 2014] Hello Babies 六福喜事

sugarplum892

0.jpg

Details:Title:  六福喜事 / luk fook hei si
English title: Hello Babies
Genre: Comedy, RomanceDirector:  Vincent Kok (谷德昭)Movie Length: 90 min.Broadcast Date: Jan. 11, 2014
Cast:Raymond Wong Pak Ming 黃百鳴
Eric Tsang 曾志偉
Sandra Ng 吳君如
Alex Lam 林德信
Ronald Cheng 鄭中基
Fiona Sit 薛凱琪
Raymond Lam 林峯Karena Ng 吳千語
Lynn Hung 熊黛林Yu Bo 于波

Synopsis:Hello Babies is about two married couples. Dai Zhi and Cher decide not to have children to maintain their peaceful lifestyle. Meanwhile Xiu Bo and his wife Xiu Ping are still trying for a baby after many years of marriage. When Dai Zhi’s wealthy uncle is diagnosed with early stage Alzheimer’s disease, their lives are forever changed. Dai Zhi will only inherit his uncle’s vast fortune on one condition: He must have children.
The film revolved around stories of couples of different ages and backgrounds, and how they dealt with issues relating to reproduction in a hilarious and heartwarming manner.
Raw Trailer:

• 2 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fiona Sit and Ronald Cheng disinfect roomPosted Image

In the Lunar New Year film HELLO BABIES (LUK FUK HEI SI), Ronald Cheng Chung Kei and Fiona Sit Hoi Kei played a couple. Because elder Raymond Wong Pak Ming wanted grandchildren, he invited midwife Sandra Ng Kwan Yu to teach the secret of having children. However Sit Hoi Kei joked that the most memorable part of the shoot was her first visit to a hourly motel, which opened up her eyes. 

Sit Hoi Kei said that in the film midwife Ng Kwan Yu taught the secret of getting pregnant, of course exaggerated and unreal bed scene techniques were involved. However everyone acted with their clothes on. Because it was a comedy, it was just for laughs. She also revealed that in one scene, they shot at a hourly motel with different themes and her eyes were opened. "We went to a room with an European theme, and a whale style hot tube. If it wasn't a shoot, I think I would never go into such a themed room in my life. I have a little OCD, so I brought disinfectant spray to use. However the room was only a little over 100 square feet. During the shoot, I sprayed everywhere and the entire room had the scent. The director kept laughing as he said, 'You are treating all of us like cockroaches!' Haha! That was pretty funny." In real life, if her boyfriend asked her to go to a hourly motel would she accept? Fiona said, "I think, the boyfriend that I would meet wouldn't ask me to go to hourly motels. He probably would be a mild mannered person." 

First time working with a baby, Sit Hoi Kei said that in the film she constantly had to take care of the baby and became familiar. "one baby actor would fall asleep as soon as he was in my arms, so when we were not in a shoot, I would hold him. However he really was very heavy, a dozen pounds or more." She admitted that she has liked children since she was little. She hoped to have a baby in the future, but she said that she had to find the other half before she would be able to fulfill that. As for co-star Cheng Chung Kei, she revealed that he often shared his daughter's photo on the set. Fiona said, "Ronald said that his daughter really knew how to talk, she would say bye bye to any and every item. When she saw the bus she would say bye bye too." 

As for working with Kwan Yu and Eric Tsang Chi Wai again, she revealed that Chi Wai often improvised. "He rehearsed very professionally, but it was all for show. As soon as he took his mark he would improvise. He really liked to leave you hanging to test your wits."

Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ronald Cheng and Fiona Sit's bed scene ends in crampsPosted Image

Ronald Cheng Chung Kei for the Lunar New Year film HELLO BABIES (LUK FUK HEI SI) performed the baby making process in the open, as he and co-star Fiona Sit Hoi Kei picked a lucky time, entered an old temple and got on a dragon bed. Sandra Ng Kwan Yu even taught them how to conceive in one try. A father in real life, Ronald suffered from leg cramps during this scene and turned conception into comedy. 

One of this year's Lunar New Year films, HELLO BABIES starred Raymond Wong Pak Ming, Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Ronald Cheng Chung Kei, Fiona Sit Hoi Kei and Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam). Playing a couple in the film, Ronald and Fiona's relationship has already turned into a friendship and they had no intention of having a baby. Yet their elder Wong Pak Ming forced them to either have a child within a year or be disowned. They could only follow through. With the assistance of star midwife Ng Kwan Yu they picked a time that would guarantee them a boy in one try. In an old temple Ronald and Fiona lay on the prop dragon bed and prepared to "start". However the story of course developed into a lot of comedy. 

First because the lucky hour has not arrived, the fully prepared Ronald could only hold still with his legs. After holding back for a long time the hour arrived, when he thought he could begin the expert Kwan Yu began her "lecture" on how to guarantee a boy. 

Kwan Yu personally instructed Ronald and Fiona the three step process then added a family secret recipe of truly singing to the mother's belly from the heart to guarantee a boy. As soon as Ronald opened his mouth he sang GAMBLER'S SELF LAMENT. Finally Ronald and Fiona got into the scene. When Ronald tried to call out Fiona, he mistakenly yelled out his friend Vincent Kok Tak Siu's name. Thus they ran into a pillar right before they wrapped. 

Ronald said that when they shot this scene they laughed from the beginning to the end. At the same time the shoot was very tough because the story required him to lift up his legs. After the shoot he not only had a cramp from laughing but also in his legs. 
Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Eric tsang and raymond wong promote their lunar new year film in guangzhouPosted Image

Posted Image
Karena Ng and Alex Lam switch roles with fake mustache and belly

Posted Image
Eric Tsang jokes that Raymond Wong has worn his leather look for 10 years

Posted Image
Vincent Kok reveals that Lynn Xiong's face turns red during the birthing scene

courtesy of mingpao.com
Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Lynn Xiong, Karena Ng Chin Yu and others two days ago followed Raymond Wong Pak Ming to Guangzhou to promote their Lunar New Year film HELLO BABIES (LUK FUK HEI SI). Chi Wai was asked why he would make a Lunar New Year film for Wong Pak Ming. He joked, "Wong Pak Ming is all in leather, over 10 years ago he was dressed this way too. With just one look you can tell the economy is not doing well, so I came over to help him!" Chi Wai then seriously said that actually because Wong Pak Ming gave him a lot of money. The entire audience cracked up before he said that he was joking. 

A photo of Wong Pak Ming in a woman disguise was shown, as well as Chi Wai and Sandra Ng Kwan Yu's THE GRANDMASTER (YUT DOI JUNG SI) impersonations. Chi Wai joked that Wong Pak Ming in a female disguise looked like Mimi Choo. The host asked him why he would fight with Kwan Yu? He again joked, "Because I already know Kwan Yu would make GOLDEN CHICKEN SSS (GUM GAI SSS), so I hit her." 

Vincent Kok Tak Siu revealed that Hung Doi Lam turned red during her birthing scene, she also put on many pairs of pants to prevent wardrobe malfunction. As for Ng Chin Yu she played a loving couple with Alex Lam Tak Shun. On the stage they switched roles for photos. Chin Yu BB put on fake mustache to play the husband while Lam Tak Shun wore a fake belly to play the wife. The host compared Chin Yu's boyfriend Raymond Lam Fung with Lam Tak Shun. She praised that Lam Fung was simpler, unlike Lam Tak Shun who admitted that his personal life was complicated. 

Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Raymond wong is not afraid of hello babies political involvementPosted Image

Silent Majority for Hong Kong in order to raise operation funding selected Raymond Wong Pak Ming's Lunar New Year film HELLO BABIES (LUK FUK HEI SI) for one fund raising show on January 28. Yesterday a press conference was held, Wong Pak Ming attended in appreciation. Because the show was fully booked, Silent Majority that opposed to Occupy central and supported the Hong Kong electoral reform consultation thus raised HK$800,000. Show business has never interfered with politics, but Wong Pak Ming was not worried that viewers would reject HELLO. "Film is film. HELLO is joyous and suitable for the whole family." 

Wong Pak Ming felt that Occupy Central was a big problem. "Central is Hong Kong's financial center, Hong Kong's heart like a human heart. If you aren't pretty you can get cosmetic surgery, breast enlargement, enema, but you can't mess with the heart. If you do you might drop dad, without any benefit to Hong Kong. As for general election it is something that everyone should do, but it has to be peaceful, harmonious, reasonable, logical and legal." 

Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lynn xiong: only my real boyfriend is holding my handPosted ImagePosted Image 
Posted Image
Karena Ng, Alex Lam

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Karena Ng

Posted Image
Fiona Sit, Ronald Cheng and his wife Sammie Yu

Posted Image

Posted Image
Eric Tsang, Sandra Ng, Raymond Wong

courtesy of mingpao.com
Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam), Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Raymond Wong Pak Ming and Karena Ng Chin Yu last night attended their Lunar New Year film HELLO BABIES (LUK FUK HEI SI) premiere. Guest star Miriam Yeung Chin Wa stayed for awhile and left, as her former boyfriend Ronald Cheng Chung Kei and his wife arrived. Ng Chin Yu said that her boyfriend Lam Fung had to work and thus could not attend the premiere. 

Carrying two Lunar New Year films, Ng Kwan Yu took the blunt of Tsang Chi Wai's jokes. "Lately the avian flu is rampant, no one should eat chicken. Everyone should even run when they see chicken, defeat GOLDEN CHICKEN." Kwan Yu only laughed in response. As for the PAG delaying its presidential election to February 14 and Anthony Wong Chau Sun considering giving up his run because no one informed him, Chi Wai said, "The reporters probably heard wrong. He said 'run individually'. I support Chau Sun, I hope that he can participate in the election again. Later I will talk with Chau Sun again." 

Caught with a new boyfriend in Singapore, Hung Doi Lam was all smiles but stressed that he was a friend of 4 or 5 years. He also had a girlfriend. He did not cover all the expenses on the trip either. A group of friends chipped in; he was from Singapore so he played host. At the time his girlfriend did not come along. Was she afraid that she would be mistaken for a third party? She admitted that she was the most worried about her family would mistake his girlfriend as the third party. Sing Sing also wished her well on her new romance, Hung Doi Lam said, "I too want to have one soon, I am working hard on finding one. When you see me holding hands that one is the real boyfriend." Reporters said that she and Sing Sing never held hands either. She said, "No one caught it. Ultimately I wouldn't let myself be lonely on Valentine's Day. I will stick with my friends even if I have to be the third wheel." 

Speaking of earlier HELLO BABIES was provided to the anti Occupy Central "Silent Majority" fund raising, some online had the intention to boycott the film. Raymond Wong Pak Ming said that he never worried about any boycott. He never talked about politics, since someone supported his film, he would support his friend as well. He again stated that he supported general election but disagreed with crippling Central. His home was in Hong Kong and he hoped to be able to have a harmonious community. 
Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ronald cheng and fiona sit compete in flatulencePosted Image

Posted Image
Fiona Sit Hoi Kei in order to add to the comedic feel of her Lunar New Year film HELLO BABIES (LUK FUK HEI SI) was willing to drop her pristine image and went all out with co-star Ronald Cheng Chung Kei for laughs. In the film Sit Hoi Kei and Cheng Chung Kei displayed their more than friends relationship, then in a big bed they had a flatulence competition. Sit Hoi Kei immediately dressed up superman and put all her effort into generation gas. Cheng Chung Kei turned into a gas passing frog. Cheng Chung Kei felt that this scene was rather life like and joked, "You would only have a farting competition with people you are the most intimate with, proving how close Sit Hoi Kei and I are!" During the shoot did he really pass gas as a prank on Sit Hoi Kei? He joked, "Everyone can take a guess, haha!" 

Sit Hoi Kei also showed off her long legs to tempt her husband Cheng Chung Kei into "making a baby", but Ng Kwan Yu thought that she was already pregnant and forced Cheng Chung Kei to sleep in another room. Sit Hoi Kei pouted and stuck out her rear as she watched her husband being sent away. Sit Hoi Kei admitted that as long as she performed well she would not mind her image. She said, "I only want the film to be a critical and commercial hit, for viewers to have fun watching it." 
Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Karena ng declines to cook for raymond lamPosted Image
Karena Ng, Vincent Kok

Posted Image

Karena Ng Chin Yu two nights ago attended an audience appreciation event for HELLO BABIES (LUK FUK HEI SI). Some of the film's shows had front rows that were sold already, as the film came under box office inflation suspicion. She said, "I can only do what an actor should, I hope more people would support Hong Kong comedy and for the film to be good box office. I am not sure about anything else." Raymond Lam Fung guest starred in the film, but because he was busy with a series Ng Chin Yu did not know if she would watch the film with him. 

Lam Fung revealed that he has already bought a practical Valentine's Day gift to his girlfriend. Ng Chin Yu sweetly said, "I haven't prepared, which puts me under the gun. Luckily I still have several days to think about what to give. Lam Fung is too rich and has everything? Then this is a problem. Would I cook for him? After we are done it's done. I hope the gift I give can be kept." Lam Fung said that he would not pay his girlfriend's family a Lunar New Year visit. He would only call. Ng Chin Yu said, "My parents may not be in Hong Kong, calling elders with New Year greetings are OK too." 

Earlier Ng Kwan Yu pointed out that the film had a lot of product placement. Vincent Kok Tak Siu said, "Product placement is real, do you think I want to? If I am as rich as KwanYu then it's fine. I too want to make 89 out of 90 minutes. Even Feng Xiaogang's AFTERSHOCK had life insurance product placement. Everyone would understand."

Source 

Archived