[Official] Kim Nam Gil & Son Ye Jin

Helena

Han Yi Soo & Jo Hae Woo in Shark, although he never said to her that how much he loves her, but each stare, each action , each kiss is the strongest evidence that his love to her. If director give them a chance to say LOVE maybe better, right? POOR YI SOO
sharkep19pic2_zpsa33a0fef.jpg

53982.jpg
look at his mesmerizing expression. (drools)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukjmEJJwNx4
@1:17 - haha, hes very attentive of her.

oi!  :-bd thanks everyone! :x :x for making this thread alive. \:D/ i totally abandoned it for a few weeks since there's no update. lol
i will go back to read what you gals posted. i'm just too excited to post to let everyone know this thread is alive. haha :))

edit -
thanks @daneeollie, @lanzchezka, @wendylee2011 those pics i found them in kng and shark threads. :)
have any of you watched "bad guy"? :P if you didn't you must go (no you should run) watch it. :D
lanzchezka said:I tried to order Kim Nam Gil's single "Roman" on-line but according to my source the CD is already out of stock in Korea... :((

@ LoVe Cartier, lanzchezka : Woa I'm very exited when you don't forget this couple , please join together to make this thread alive ^^

:x :-/ In the video, He always pay attention to her, right? I wonder why Sulli is between with them, hehee maybe they need to be cautious because of dating rumor , anyway Nam Gil oppa looks so attractive in this clothes, hope it's has a happy moment like Private of Caribbean .
Hello new day with our cp

Guest daneeollie

I watched the video conference, and I notice that when SYJ commented about something, KNG look at her right away, he always pay attention to her even though he's in the middle of talking #LOL

Ah, we need more interaction from them, hehehehe

btw, don't quote pictures, pls, bcoz it's against soompi's rules #worried

Thanks @daneeoline I'll notice next time, you know I'm never use my account to join in any thread, but right afer I watched Shark I have to active it :)) so I dont know soompi rules, maybe I have to read more carefully ^^.
Yes, Nam Gil oppa's always playful and super cute when he's beside Ye Jin unnie, you can see all the bts of Shark, it's so funny. They are a perfect couple in my eyes. I 'm counting day by day to Privates to see them
Nam Gil's cute action .
:x 63718_316377661834082_1169542830_n_zpsfb

Guest daneeollie

Yeah, they're so cute in their BTS of Shark, and it's so funny when KNG photobomb SYJ photoshoot :))

btw, it's some banner I created as I promised some days ago :)
hope you all like it :)

mb4k8g.jpg

now, we want more pictures from them in Pirates :x

@LoVe Cartier said: did you try yesasia? last time i saw, they still have it. ebay has it too.
Thanks. i will try to look for it..
I've already watched Bad Guy before he was entered Military service. The drama is good however i dont like the ending coz it was ended by killing him due to that Military enlishment... :(
@wendylee2011 when the news about them dating came out, i am the first one who shouted for joy hehehehehe.. i really like them to be real couple... :x

@daneeollie: Thanks for the banner , ít' s soooooooooooooooooo beautiful, both of us are looking forward of Privates, hope BTS of it so much ^^
@lanzcheka" I don't like the ending of it too, but its an interesting film, I really love Kim Nam Gil oppa's action .
Why he's always have a dark and painful roles, I hope he'll have a happy ending in a film , if with Ye Jin unnie ' s really better, right ;))

Guest daneeollie

Yeah.. @wendylee2011‌ u're welcome :)

Actually my younger sister fell for KNG first when QSD broadcasted in one of private TV in my country some years ago..after that she watched every KNG's drama/movie..but she really sad because KNG always plays 'must die' character at the end of the story..hahahahaha

We can hope for a better ending for him w/ SYJ in Pirates, right?

@daneeollie: yes I agree with you, I hope that'll be a funny film and happy ending, because KNG in real life is always cheerful & happy, super cute , so I don't want he'll be painful anymore ^^.
Good moring everyone, wish you a happy day
Some pics from Privates
456058339_zps5f52da70.jpg11346078123_38d85cea26_o_zpse9577303.jpgmovies_newss_1213_zps2c204ef5.jpg1386839366_619693_zps9590e7f9.jpg

Wow I think the same to you, his eyes can talk many things, painful, lonely, but somtimes happy and warmly. It's his best asset on his face ;;). Yeah, kissable lips, so attractive,right? I love his warm voice, too. Haiz I can't find anything bad about him. So handsome, so manly,so attractive , so cute , lovely, and kind ^^
Cr the owner
images2_zps7cd428d4.jpg
7197_292262650919920_1751161071_n_zps7f9