Chilbong/Yoo Yeon Seok's Fan Project (Updated with book video)

great-00052.jpg
gye choon bin (actress jung yoo mi)
from one-episode drama the great gye choon bin

i'm primarily choosing her because she has the same face as the girl from that short encounter in that drama and also because like chil bong, choon bin loves wholeheartedly, deeply, and completely. i also like her because she has a different personality so there's no feeling that chil bong is still hung up on his first love if ever he gets together with her. choon bin is also a kindergarten teacher and she's great with kids in the drama so it's easy to imagine her as a mother to chil bong's own kids.

for reference:
short synopsis and review at http://film-enthusiast.blogspot.com/2010/07/great-gye-choon-bin.html
drama recap at http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/08/drama-special-the-great-gye-choon-bin

elle, japan

great-00128.jpggreat-00145.jpg

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@luluponyazn @phurun @honey_bear

Hey guys! Thank you for submitting your responses to the activity! <3
But there's just one thing I need to say, can you guys edit your post and include your name, and country?
If you feel uncomfortable revealing your name, how about a nickname?

Thank You!

Sorry I can't participate in this section, because I personally want Chilbong's wife still become mystery...LOL and I have no idea right now who would become his wife... I promise to participate in next section...

And how if we add section "ask YYS" for our curiousity about him (if possible)...and would we add other gift like stripe tee, baseball cap, or any clothes LOL?

Guest tiffanyndo

@rynn_peace: a second topic is coming soon, so please look forward to it ^^

Regarding "ask YYS", it is a great idea but is it okay if a lot of them won't get answered? haha We will definitely consider it though :"D
And a "group" gift... hmmm... it depends on our budget (which depends on the fund-raising). I think some fans have mentioned that they want to send him some gifts personally, but the shipping part might be a hassle :| So anw, we are going to stick to a simple plan (a book) for now, and if everything works out well, we will try to expand it more in the future :D

Thanks for your ideas! ^^

Activity 2: Describe or say anything about Chilbong in 7 words!
zMYIW9o.gif

Rules to Participate:
1) All the responses will be put under Chapter 3 - Falling in love with Chilbong.
2) Post the response in the project thread.
3) What to include:
- In 7 words, describe or say anything about Chilbong.
- Name and country
4) Have fun with it, and don't think too hard :)

Example 1:  (1)Chilbong (2)is (3)a (4)miracle (5)and (6)a (7)sweetheart!

Example 2:  (1)Chilbong (2)is (3)our (4)moon, (5)star (6)and (7)sky

NOTE: Activity 1 is closed. If you want to answer activity 1's question, feel free to email us at chilbongiefanproject@gmail.com! We would love to hear from you.

Archived