Chilbong/Yoo Yeon Seok's Fan Project (Updated with book video)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thunderempress

sorry I'm a bit confused, please clarify this for me. Among the three that we can send (image, word file and email message) do we only need to do one of those or all three of them? 

Guest chappykoo

Answer You, 2014 is good..this reminds me of the DC YYS project banner, they wrote something like "Chilbong ah, i like you! So please come here!" it's like us answering CB confession :))

hello. i think "answer me (year)" or "answer chil bong (year)" is an okay title but it's more drama-centric?

i would prefer a title that focuses more on chil bong though. we could use his dialogues that are memorable or lines that he often uses in the drama and then tailor it for the project.
(1) "it's chil bong, no matter what" (he said this about attending his mom's next wedding in episode 03, and when he had to pick who he will date and marry in episode 08)
(2) "after thinking about it well... it's chil bong" (he said this about loving his mom in episode 03 and a few times in the drama although i can't remember clearly when)
(3) "so, the thing i (we) really want to say is..." (because the project is about what we want to say to him)
(4) "i like you... i think i will regret it if i don't say it today." (because this is what we want to say in a nutshell)
(5) "chil bong, you will do well no matter what" (someone else said this about chil bong but i really think it reflects a lot on his character)
(6) "maybe, just if... i don't know when... a few years after... if we should happen to meet again... and if, at that time, you don't have anyone by your side... then, let's date?!" hahaha, something we (?) want to say to him (the character and the actor)

i also have a suggestion. we can have a note section at the end about the fans. we can include a world map, then highlight countries where the messages are from so he and his management can get a general idea of his international fandom. then we can include pages from fans who sent photos from their countries and the messages (info about the country, telling him to visit, etc.).

Guest adniRose

honey_bear

said: hello. i think "answer me (year)" or "answer chil bong (year)" is an okay title but it's more drama-centric?

i would prefer a title that focuses more on chil bong though. we could use his dialogues that are memorable or lines that he often uses in the drama and then tailor it for the project.

(1) "it's chil bong,

no matter what

" (he said this about attending his mom's next wedding in episode 03, and when he had to pick who he will date and marry in episode 08)

(3) "

so, the thing i (we) really want to say is...

" (because the project is about what we want to say to him)

i also have a suggestion. we can have a note section at the end about the fans. we can include a world map, then highlight countries where the messages are from so he and his management can get a general idea of his international fandom. then we can include pages from fans who sent photos from their countries and the messages (info about the country, telling him to visit, etc.).

So Far, this is all the suggested titles for the book:
- Answer You 1994
- Answer You 2014
- Our Answer 2014
- Our Reply 2014
- It's Chilbong No Matter What
- After Thinking About It, Well It's Chilbong
- So The Thing We Really Want To Say Is..
- I Like You..I Think I Will Regret It If I Don't Say It Today
- Chilbong, You Will Do Well No Matter What
- Answer Me, Yoo Yeon Seok
- Answer Me, Yoo Yeon Seok: So the thing I (We) Really Want To Say Is...

*Will edit this post later to add on any other suggested titles*

You guys have till Jan 10th to suggest more titles! :) Keep them coming! A poll will be conducted soon~

Archived