Chilbong/Yoo Yeon Seok's Fan Project (Updated with book video)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a picture of a beautiful scenery or historic site from our respective countries would be nice. Explain a little about it and then followed by our message :) :x

Ahhh, guys question question. I'm going on vacations for 2 weeks, so I'm not sure I'll be able to send my part before then. Will it be too late if I send it in mid/late January? I liked @anoosha 's idea about the pictures from our countries, too ^^ It'll be truly international lolol

can we send 2  ....example  a picture of chilbong and  a message about how his  hard work  and never giving up in baseball inspired me to work hard in real life and another picture of a scenery with a message to  YYS personally ???

Guest tiffanyndo

Another sample. This one is for section 4 aka "Your favourite Joon's moment"

Y7Z9MJZ.jpg

@tiacosas: I don't think we will finish everything before the drama hype ends, so we aim for his birthday, which is April 11. So everyone's submission should be in by the end of Febuary/very early March. :"D

@kayle01: Please do. It is hard to say now if we can use both or not because we don't know about everyone's submission and how all of them are going to come together later. But we will at least be able to use one of the 2 :"D

tiffanyndo said: Another sample. This one is for section 4 aka "Your favourite Joon's moment"

@tiacosas: I don't think we will finish everything before the drama hype ends, so we aim for his birthday, which is April 11. So everyone's submission should be in by the end of Febuary/very early March. :"D

@kayle01: Please do. It is hard to say now if we can use both or not because we don't know about everyone's submission and how all of them are going to come together later. But we will at least be able to use one of the 2 :"D

I have some other  another question hahah
are the messages going to be translated ? (unfortunately i dont know korean so i cant write it in korean )
also what exactly do we have to send 
only a jpg image of our msg ?or a word document?   or both?
Also Thank you all  very much for being  responsible for this project  and everyone who is going to take part

Guest tiffanyndo

I am not "officially" in charge but I happen to know what the core team is currently up to, so I will post this statement.

We started this thread as early as we could with a valid email in case some of us wanted to submit a message right away before our feelings for CB die down. That being said, the board members have some general outline in mind but not a solid solid plan yet. The reason is because we haven't have the chance to be online all at once to plan out and finalize everything. BUT, we are planning to do it very soon (hopefully this weekend or so), so that the whole team can be on the same page, and is able to answer everyone's question correctly.

So, sorry for the inconvenience, but, please be patient for the time being. We will definitely get back to you as soon as we can. :)

@tiffanyndo 
Thank you and no pressure dear its understandable  there is no need to be sorry :)im currently working on it as ill be abroad for 2 weeks after NY and then ill be very busy with universitybut im sure ill  try my best to get it done (in the right way ) in middle or late January  after i come back :)

Guest liyana88

Thanks to @everyone who are able to set up this project and sacrifice your time despite of being busy. All of you are awesome, nuff' said.
I think i'll follow what @anoosha has suggested, photos of my country so that he'll know that international fans love him :x
I have a question. Do someone check the writing? My english is not quite good and I'm afraid that the message will not be translated properly into Korean (or even to YYS's understanding if he understands English).

Guest fairycutter

Hi everyone... is it too early to say Happy New Year??? well, anyway, some of us might hate New Year Now, better yet just go to 2nd January altogether...

Happy-New-Year-Wishes-2014.jpg

Everyone Questions will be answer soon once the core team finalize the rule for this Project. like @tiffanyndo said, we hasn't had chance to go online together, so please be patient and keep them questions coming...

Guest fairycutter

mangachickava said: Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, I drew a picture and I want to scan it and color it digitally, other then photoshop does anyone know a program I can use??

QUESTION
Just copying my question from the YYS thread. I have a question for the YYS/CB fan project members. For the picture you mentioned to go with the message what kind of picture are looking for? I don't really feel comfortable including a picture of me. Could I just use a picture of him as CB? Also I have no photoshop or photoshop skills but if I sent an email with my message and picture would someone be able to put on the picture for me please? I haven't decided exactly what I am going to do. I think I might try to write a message about the 10,000 hour rule they mentioned about the hardwork it takes to become a genius in a craft. I still think that is the best message they gave to the audience which is why that episode was probably my favorite. Not entirely sure yet but I will get back to you all. Thank you! 
Also is there a section for life lessons learned from CB? @shernandran and I have discussed some which I think we might want to include with the narration translation.
Sorry last question I know I mentioned EQ before in regards to CB. Do you guys want to mention that in the project? It might be too long or hard to keep simple for him to understand. I am not sure if you are translating things but I don't want to make it overwhelming for any of you. Is there another way we could maybe use it?

Archived