[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gen_Ji

woohoo.. it's a happy ending.. and it's a very beautiful ending... Thanks for anyone sharing the stream link... Very appreciate.. This drama is so good. and I'm so happy they didn't give us a sad ending... Can't wait for the subs and watch them... Let's rejoice ... 

Guest eeldeerlove

Here's the highlight so far.

I think Kangjae and Sero reconciled with their differences.
Kangjae was betrayed by Shin Pil Do and was killed by his lackey
Time jump after 3 years, Jae In and Kang Jae had a son. She put up a flower shop business.
Finally Sero ang Young-won got back together.

Guest cho7na

<:-P that ending... happy end, they trully deserves it... 3 years later?!!

even though they already have the hard time

20140408001922_0.jpgLooking at the above pic especially the one where HJH and YKS smiling at each other, it looks like a BTS pic, my bad it was part of the ending scene after all.  Love to see them smile like that.  It seems they really enjoyed working together in this drama despite the unfair ratings.
@emily71 the link which comes with the pic above http://biz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140408001508, could you again please try to get the summary of it.  It looks like a good news coz using google translate it says flawless acting performances by the actors of the drama

@gladys57
yes.. you are right.. and me too.. I'll watch over and over again

the ending so beautiful.. I am still crying now.. crying for happy end.. for our whistle couple.. and so sad for Kang Jae.. and most of it I am crying out loud.. my drama is over.. I will miss them so much..
:(( :(( :(

I will miss you guys in this thread..

I hope still can see your update in this thread please.. @rome_jyap.. can't wait your update more, @emily71, @eeldeerlove, @fairy1996, @ismalindaishak, and all of you guys who love this drama that I can't mention and all who's online in this forum..

Love You Guys,, hope we can still keep in touch in this My favorite drama 2014 thread..
>:D< >:D<

and I am still crying now..
:(:((

Guest ismalindaishak

Yup!We'll missed our couple so much!!But i can still watch Beyond The Clouds at KBS World!Awesome!! :x ;;);)

Guest amyR055

A perfect ending to such a perfect drama ( at least to me).LOL

No words for such a beautiful ending  - Sero backs to his oldself - being a nerd - mouth gaping while staring at YW. Such a perfect reminiscence of the scene that I really love that represent the silver lining after the clouds - the scene with the megawatts smiles from both of them, the innocent phase of their life and lots and lots of bright light from first episode.

Thank you very much to all people here tthat really make my day. Always looking forward to updates from you guys for the last few weeks.

@eva23 love you too.

I was hoping we can at least get a kiss or a peck on the mouth today but... we can't even get them both on the same bed - they sleep on the floor. LOL

Poor Gang Jae, I knew he would be killed if somebody didn't drag him to the jail first. At least he has a son.

I love YJ - he said in ep 15 he only loves himself, but actually he is a peacekeeper / UN representative in this drama - he always around to help people doesn't matter it is about his Nuna or Sero. He looked like he is avoiding problems but actually he stopped the problems from escalating out of hands.

A standing ovation to all the casts, staff, producer , writer and all people involved in making this great daebak out of the world  drama.

@eva23 as long as there's news about this drama that will come out, you can count on me always ready to share these news with all of you here.  No plans yet of watching another drama after this one.  You can stop crying now coz for all of us here, it's a happy ending for our beloved couple so we should be happy too >:D:-*
1396967366_681544.jpg
20140408113542_434860_520_500.jpg
1396966326_681535.jpg
20140408_1396964736_63132000_1.jpg

Guest eeldeerlove

I will still visit this thread.. The drama may have ended but the our friendship here has just begun. And I can see many new lurkers/forumers in this thread. You are welcome here guys. :)

Yes, finally a good ending!!!!!!! After the miserable ending for Women married three times and Golden Rainbow, this was fantastic!!!!!!  Thank all of you for the recaps, screen caps and great postings!!!!!!!!!!!

I sometimes don't like a time jump but in this drama, it becomes necessary to enable  the people to move on with their lives.  And it was perfect.

What a happy ending - ending it with how they first met.  First meeting as strangers and now as a happy couple. 

And yes - who cares about the ratings???  This is a drama people in SK  didn't care much about - they would probably start watching this after the ending  = and they will feel bad they didn't support it while it was airing.

Congratulations to the entire cast, the production team, especially the writer - what a great drama.  It may have its flaws but who notices them? 

Archived