[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

Guest amyR055

Really really really love this episode. This is the best writernim ever. I'm crying bucket.

The gun - the issue with the gun is settled. Now one more thing, the MRI result - problem with the headaches. The waiting for tomorrow is killing me already. But right now, if tomorrow is bad news, today ending is more than sufficient for me. But I have really high hope in this writernim, you're the best

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amyR055

@rome_jyap

We need bigger bucket for these tears. But I'm soooo happy with they way this story is going. But less scene for Gang jae and Jaein. Wish to see our OTP more. I'm missing them already.

Another kiss from out OTP, Gang Jae and his issues - you better grow up man. Till the end, Han Taeo didn't want to apologize to Sero.

I hate Chan Pyo, the guy with bad hair. He punched Hong several times. But our Hong and Sero are much better in war strategy than them. 

And you guys got your wishes to see our OTP  share the same bed tomorrow. Eventhough there is a gap between them both. Hopefully they will close the gap and hug each other.  LOL

Guest zakushizu

me too, I really very very very like this episode
haha i quite track this thread for long, since episode 3 or 4 i forget
However, they kiss again at the end, that so awesome, that feeling is so daebakkkkkkkkkkkk

i just wanna re-watch this episode with the raw NOW!! can't wait too long 

Ep 15 Vid
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HIT] 눈물을 머금고 김유리를 찾은 조진웅, 기습 키스해 태양은 가득히.20140407

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HIT] 지난 비밀을 말하는 조진웅, 숨겨졌던 그의 상처 태양은 가득히.20140407

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HIT] 김영철 집을 찾아간 윤계상, 총을 겨눠 태양은 가득히.20140407

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HIT] 설원 위 자살 시도, 힘겹게 막은 한지혜 태양은 가득히.20140407

Guest eeldeerlove

They granted our wish.. another daebak scene from our OTP. Thanks a lot for the spoiler @rome_jyap and @emily71

Tomorrow let us celebrate the conclusion of this wonderful drama. Like you guys, I have no regrets that I watched this from start to finish. And I'm so thankful that I met a wonderful BTC fans/forumers on this thread. Hugs to all of you. >:D<

I think tomorrow they will release the full OST album. I'll post the full track list and mp3 download link here once it is available.

Guest amyR055

At first I was like ohhh ohhh he is wearing that sweater. Bad news alert. But then it's too early for that dreading scene. And Seoul has a place that snowing all year round? That is quite nice.

Poor halmoni, waiting silently for her grandson.

Need to stalk somewhere to get the raw. Can't wait to see this over and over  again. @fairy1996 I wish the last video uploaeded by kbs  started from the time YW was calling Jeong Sero from the distance that will be the perfect video clip. The best scene ever.

guys.. I miss the party..
 I watch streaming tonight.. just like @rome_jyap.. even I understand just a little bit of their conversation.. I am crying like a river..
:(( :(( :((

after watching live stream and this tonight episode end.. I have to look out my kids first.. cuz I left them sleep alone just to watch this drama live
;)) and my kids already sleep tight.. :)>- I am sorry daughters, I am a bad mom tonight.. but my husband understand me.. thank god ;;)

really love tonight episode.. really cant wait for the raw..
:x :x

@emily71

horraayy.. the spent the night together on even bed in room, but I am really anxious now.. why they don't get hurry to heal Se Ro head.. I guess my instinct there will be open end... NOOO please NOOO.. just like you said, if tomorrow ended with bad end, I am full satisfied with tonight episode end.. that is why even my eyes full of tear, I am peaceful now..

O:-) :x

Guest amyR055

eeldeerlove said: They granted our wish.. another daebak scene from our OTP. Thanks a lot for the spoiler @rome_jyap and @emily71

Tomorrow let us celebrate the conclusion of this wonderful drama. Like you guys, I have no regrets that I watched this from start to finish. And I'm so thankful that I met a wonderful BTC fans/forumers on this thread. Hugs to all of you. >:D<

I think tomorrow they will release the full OST album. I'll post the full track list and mp3 download link here once it is available.

Wow!!  that scene at the snow was so amazing!  It made me cry so much just seeing YW run through the snow, falling and then continuing on.  And SeRo's tears, the  way they deliver their dialogues - these actors are great!!

This drama is worth recommending to anybody - and worth telling people how good the plot is.  Good job on the  writer - he's trying to tie loose ends together brilliantly.  I don't believe this will be an open ending.  Probably SeRo is going to end up in the hospital for treatment and that's how they will be together.  Secrets are already out in the open - just want to know what will happen to Kang  Jae.  I still think he will die in  the end - and his purpose of being evil is to save SeRo - they are family, after all.

emily71 said: eeldeerlove said: They granted our wish.. another daebak scene from our OTP. Thanks a lot for the spoiler @rome_jyap and @emily71

Guest amyR055

@eva23

Today and tomorrow. Take out dinner as usual.

Yes, the ending is not that important anymore. More important is we can watch and enjoy the interactions between our OTP more. The scene with Gang Jae is too long in today episode. I wish they settle the issue with him in 1 minute and continue the show with our loving OTP for the rest of the final episode.

I love the scene when YW was running desperately to reach Se Ro. After she slapped him, she hit him on the chest continuously with her fist left and right. Normally that type of hitting with fists, show a sorrowful, anguish pain and hopelessness  that person can't say with words how stupid  the action made by the other person and how relieved she was when the worst thing actually did not occur..

emily71 said: @eva23

My husband and kids know already. No use nagging me today and tomorrow. Take out dinner as usual.

Yes, the ending is not that important anymore. More important is we can watch and enjoy the interactions between our OTP more. The scene with Gang Jae is too long in today episode. I wish they settle the issue with him in 1 minute and continue the show with our loving OTP for the rest of the final episode.

Guest ThangamalarG1430293632

damn i cant wait for the raw ... looking at the pictures makes me cry olrdy erghhhhh

Archived