[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

Guest amyR055

Gang Jae really misled Sero from the beginning. Jae In and Gang jae didn't tell the whole truth about their involvement in the diamond heist that caused Ujin to chase them and in the end killed by the sniper. They put the blame on Sero's father because Ujin was locked in his store/shop. Sero is a conman that been conned by his so called family. Luckily his own conscience realized that no way WY to be blamed for his misfortunes. At least we have a male lead that is not a puppet that believed what other people  say blindly. He can think for himself.

About the headache, looks like the ending will have something to do with that. Sero in coma maybe. Please put gang Jae in jail. He is waiting for someone to stop him since he doesn't know how to stop his own game that is out of his control. Someone need to save his soul. And that chairman is so going to kill him if no one put gang jae in prison first.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emily71 said: Gang Jae really misled Sero from the beginning. Jae In and Gang jae didn't tell the whole truth about their involvement in the diamond heist that caused Ujin to chase them and in the end killed by the sniper. They put the blame on Sero's father because Ujin was locked in his store/shop. Sero is a conman that been conned by his so called family. Luckily his own conscience realized that no way WY to be blamed for his misfortunes. At least we have a male lead that is not a puppet that believed what other people  say blindly. He can think for himself.

About the headache, looks like the ending will have something to do with that. Sero in coma maybe. Please put gang Jae in jail. He is waiting for someone to stop him since he doesn't know how to stop his own game that is out of his control. Someone need to save his soul. And that chairman is so going to kill him if no one put gang jae in prison first.

rome_jyap said: emily71 said: Gang Jae really misled Sero from the beginning. Jae In and Gang jae didn't tell the whole truth about their involvement in the diamond heist that caused Ujin to chase them and in the end killed by the sniper. They put the blame on Sero's father because Ujin was locked in his store/shop. Sero is a conman that been conned by his so called family. Luckily his own conscience realized that no way WY to be blamed for his misfortunes. At least we have a male lead that is not a puppet that believed what other people  say blindly. He can think for himself.

Guest ismalindaishak

Very true indeed. They used Se Ro's plan of revenge for their individual gain knowing the large amount of money they could get from Bella Fair. From the beginning, Se Ro already made it clear that he was not after the money. His revenge was all about clearing his name and Bella Fair to be out of business.

@emily71 if it's not too much to ask could you please get the gist of what this article is about. Looks like pics from the last shooting day of the drama http://m.blog.naver.com/zonek2h/30188418014

Sero please don't die...ohh...i'm so nervous!!Writernim please don't be too cruel with us...They should be together!!Oh...please!!

[-O<

@emily71
thank you so much.. you are my savior.. I hope just like you..

not another scenario.. that my Whistle Couple have their wish to go to the beach together.. and spent the the time together when Se Ro only have short time in life because that headache..

I hate that ending.. which giving us.. they spent their last time together.. NOOOOOOO...

I want their happy ending.. maybe they are live at some kind of town that no one can recognize them.. I want it that..

but why is my instinct said that it will be open end..

I miss my Whistle Couple already..:(( :((

Guest amyR055

@eva23

Maybe that too - I don't really like open ending. But  at least the headache is not because of terminally disease such as cancer but side effect from the accident.  As someone mentioned before Sero should check in the hospital and get proper treatment. Hopefully YW will use her secret bulldozer way of crashing and take over the situation such as when she ushered Hong out of Sero's apartment before. Hopefully she will do the same with Sero and just grabbed his wrist and take him to the hospital for further  treatment  for the headache.

Guest ismalindaishak

what's with the headache? do you think it's serious?

@anjesi Awesome profile pic u got!! :x

Guest ismalindaishak

That mean NO skinship in today episode...hmmm...i wish they can be married & live happily ever after with halimoni... :x :x [-O<

More images which made the news tonight.  And I'm still crying :(( :(( :((1396877220937.jpghttp://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=437044
1396878305_680850.jpg
http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1396878305680850002
1396878739_680851.jpg
http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1396878739680851002

Archived