tumblr_inline_n3dxr6gacN1sc26ya.giftumblr_inline_n3dxsmWoX31sc26ya.gif
tumblr_inline_n3dxtxAwNG1sc26ya.giftumblr_inline_n3dxvtlmRw1sc26ya.gif

:x :x :-* :-* :-*  I WANT MORE! [-O< :-* :-*

:x  @rome_jyap @eva23 @ismalindaishak @eeldeerlove @SeGafanlady

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hershlag said: Hello, guys.. I know I'm a little late to join the fun here, I'm a silent lurker, but let me once and for all show my appreciation on this drama.. When I first saw the teaser of this drama (the very first trailer I mean), TBH, I told to myself, "no, not another melodrama", I wouldn't deny the fact that I'm an ultimate fan of Nice Guy and I actually dropped all the melodramas that aired after it ( yes, ALL). I also saw numerous posts here comparing it to this drama..and yes I've also done that, let me site some examples: Revenge of the male protagonist.. Chaebol daughter female protagonists.. Some funny facts: Maru's house to Sero's house (yes it's the same) EunGi's house to Youngwon's house (would you believe that?) EunGi and Youngwon's DAD (my goodness) I could actually name more but I just want to highlight on how I was pulled back into this show despite of the similarities: THE LEADS: I honestly don't know who Yoon Kye Sang was before this drama, I didn't find him appealing on the trailers either, but, I was so captivated by his acting all throughout the show, some find it overreacting(though I don't understand why) but for me they felt like real! My favorite? The scene wherein YW is asking and yelling him, telling him he was Sero, oh God, HIS EYES! He's like smirking, crying, and hurting inside all at the same time, I wish I could post a picture, too bad I'm on my phone! Han Ji Hye, I was only able to catch her in Summer Scent, so she didn't leave that much impression on me but thankfully I've seen her again in here... One word: GREAT! The emotions are all there! Delivered and Connected! THE PLOT: For some strange reasons, despite the similarities with NG, I find the pace and sequence addicting. This is what I was looking for on the melodramas I dropped in the past, others have this at the beginning but lost it midway thus got a little boring (note: this is just my personal opinion, I know most of you have enjoyed other melodramas). CHEMISTRY OF THE LEADS: Do I need to elaborate this? No? Haha! Last but not the least: NO SHIPPING WARS This is more like of a thread category but I have to include this coz this seems to be a trend on some of the threads here in soompi now.. Bashfest here and there.. Writers of those dramas love to confuse viewers and it gets a little tiring for me..sigh.. Thankfully, here I only have Sero and YoungWon to ship. Apologies for I blabbed so many things here (including my rant). I actually still have a lot to say but I'm a little sleepy so I'll just reserve it on my next post... ps: I haven't seen the last 2 episodes yet and..OMG there's a kiss????? Can't wait to watch it, oh jebal, RL please give me some time to watch this one...

Guest eeldeerlove

I just finished watching episode 14.. Goshhh.. all those FEEEELLLLLSSSSSS. Haha!
:x

@etchan Thank you for that wonderful gif. Daebak as always!

I'm glad that our thread is lively once more. Let's not mind the ratings, shall we?
I love this episode. Jung Sero trumps them all. He's really a smart guy.

Jomarmotte said: It's nice to see new signatures here and there ! Every time somebody joins the thread, I feel like saying 'I told you so'... (I was a little late in the game myself).Anyway I just love YW in this episode. She's sincere, loyal, fierce even. No BS... + we got ourselves a villain we love to hate = for the first time I couldn't feel sorry at all for KJ. Even his sidekick is getting worried because of this new display of evilness.
Now I'm a little confused because of this trailer that I certainly missed because I didn't think I would watch this drama at first & can't compute at all with what I've seen so far - I apologize if sb already answered that question but  = what are those scenes about ??  http://www.viki.com/videos/1029288v-beyond-the-clouds-teaser1
(The other teaser where SR seems ready to kill himself, which I think might have deterred some viewers, remains a mystery too...unless the trailers consist of scenes that are not going to be used at all in the drama... or the writer + PD completely shifted gears while shooting the drama...) 

Guest amyR055

anjesi said: Jomarmotte said: It's nice to see new signatures here and there ! Every time somebody joins the thread, I feel like saying 'I told you so'... (I was a little late in the game myself).Anyway I just love YW in this episode. She's sincere, loyal, fierce even. No BS... + we got ourselves a villain we love to hate = for the first time I couldn't feel sorry at all for KJ. Even his sidekick is getting worried because of this new display of evilness.
Now I'm a little confused because of this trailer that I certainly missed because I didn't think I would watch this drama at first & can't compute at all with what I've seen so far - I apologize if sb already answered that question but  = what are those scenes about ??  http://www.viki.com/videos/1029288v-beyond-the-clouds-teaser1
(The other teaser where SR seems ready to kill himself, which I think might have deterred some viewers, remains a mystery too...unless the trailers consist of scenes that are not going to be used at all in the drama... or the writer + PD completely shifted gears while shooting the drama...) 

Re:  last kiss scene.  I totally love how YW grabs SR's arm (how many times has he done that to her?), and then plants the kiss on him....he looks so wooden at first, but then gets into it...awesome!  Hoping for a happy ending...and a happy ending for Halmoni too, she deserves it!

ooooooo guys guys i'm back to this forum although i'm in the middle of school hours but don't mind lol. pyu pyu i have watched ep 13 & 14 with sub, i cry the whole time in episode 13... even when the cafe scenes, SR was like doing his best to protect YW from KJ that willing to steal the USB. And i like how the reporters was also doing his best to protect YW and his laptop although he doesn't knew what's going on and what's in the laptop (although maybe he's protecting his laptop for his own sake; like getting promoted for being the first reporter to discover a crucial evidence of the gambling HTO's made), and not to forget the car scene when they're trying to runaway from KJ and his not-cool-and-weird-hairstyles-slave lol. I cry a river, when she asks where they have meet before? and SR's reminisce about past saying that he's the flower delivery guy, and when YW blew that whistle helplessly.................... HUHUHUHUHU. ok don't mind me unnideul & all the BTC members community. And don't forget that i love the kissing scene at the end of episode 14, omg they really look like a couple.. the way they talk, see each other eyes, kissing... it all look real... ok so i don't want to make a noise while writing this comment while im still in my class lol. (dont mind my poor english). Can't believe next week is our very last week of BTC.... i will miss them TOO MUCHHHH omg.. BTC & BTC forum community FIGHTINGGGG!!

Guest van gabato

brain tumor?....crazy for you style hehehe its like telling us the ending is going to be a heartbreaker!!!!

I think Se Ro has hematoma in his brain from the accident..

hemamota can be remove easily now, from our medical technology.. just keep in faith that Se Ro will live.. its fair enough.. he doesn't have to get rich but just live please.. and happily ever after with Young Won

[-O< [-O<

eva23 said: I think Se Ro has hematoma in his brain from the accident..

hemamota can be remove easily now, from our medical technology.. just keep in faith that Se Ro will live.. its fair enough.. he doesn't have to get rich but just live please.. and happily ever after with Young Won

[-O< [-O<

Guest etchan

eva23 said: @etchan
thank you so much for making those beautiful gif..
I want more and more.. the deep kiss also passionate kiss.. please
[-O< 8->

edited :

I hope you don't mind I put in on my signature

:-* :-*

Just got back from school, and i must say this drama really have an amazing writer & director, its plot itself are masterpiece.... who could've have thought the plot i imagined got flips and turned upside down... i just.. ugh TT_TT So another amazing wait for us, le'ts gather in circle praying that they'll extent the episode and make a happy ending or if that's impossible, at least let SR&YW ran away to south (slash) north pole and make a family bigger and be happy ever after. without the tiger-like father and all those ppl who tryin' to get on their way. SR & YW fighting! 
(sorry for babbling again, just trying to let my opinion out of my mind).

Guest pumpkincple

rome_jyap said: Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guys you are going to love the ending scene   :x  :x  :x
But then again I worry about Se Ro. He's having these bad headaches which I think he got from the car accident.
MODERATOR EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

I don't want a sad ending here. Plse hope that the headache is nothing much and not lead to a sad ending" I have being hooked on this show since the start and was happy to see the romance side growing despite all odds and that brother and sister working together. S nice another 2 more ep left, am praying and hoping to see a sweet ending for Sero ang Young Won. I think that father will end up in the asylum as he cannot believe that he was betrayed by Secrectary Ahn and all his dirty transactions are out in the open, and his children are not on his side.

And just so you know, the feedback for BTC in some drama streaming site (such as gooddrama, dramafire, etc) is reaaaaaaallyyyy good. Can tell you that this drama directly hooked many International K-Drama lovers despite K-Citizen/Netizen itself..... i am so happy that i even read each of the good comment about the drama, the lead actors, plot, etc. And many ppl now recognized YKS's amazing acting<3 hehe

dyahambarhl said: And just so you know, the feedback for BTC in some drama streaming site (such as gooddrama, dramafire, etc) is reaaaaaaallyyyy good. Can tell you that this drama directly hooked many International K-Drama lovers despite K-Citizen/Netizen itself..... i am so happy that i even read each of the good comment about the drama, the lead actors, plot, etc. And many ppl now recognized YKS's amazing acting<3 hehe

HJH uploaded this pic to her Official FB account. This was posted just 5 hours ago and that's surely the BTC script she's holding.  10155486_834123746602426_1700924736_n.jp

오늘,
Today,
This pic was also posted1509107_834126309935503_1702551357_n.jpg
With this caption난 우리 드라마가 참 좋다. 처음부터 쭈욱 따라오지 않으면 내용이 좀 어렵고, 약간 어둡고, 자극성이라곤 전혀 없지만, 

참 먹먹하고 순수한 드라마. 
2회차 남은 이 시점, 끝까지 초심잃지않고 우리팀 모두 잘 마칠것을 믿는다.

Based on google translate she said that she believes that they really have a good drama.  She added that it will be a little difficult for someone to understand the drama if he/she was not able to follow it from the start.  Overall the drama team thinks that they finished the drama real well. 
So it could mean that today was the last day of shooting for the drama. I am so gonna miss Se Ro and Young Won :(( :((

Archived