[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

since I have not watch the RAW... somehow my innocent fangirling heart wishes that the EPIC kiss would be happened somewhere in a cozy and romantic dimmed light room.. with a heavy rain outside... followed by their bodies bending to the matrass... well... it's not like that though but I'm still happy for the OTP...

Their forbidden love is so beautiful yet so sad.. I believe at the end they're even willing to give their lives for each other...
sad sad sad..... TT_TT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was a little bit disappointed with how the camera moved away from Se Ro and YW when he was kissing her back just as intimately as she was kissing him.  I hope that we get to see a more close-up shot of that kiss on the next episode.    

Guest amyR055

@rome_jyap

Secretary Ahn is a unscrupulous person. He is not loyal to anybody. Sero did blackmail him with all his misdeeds. But I hope he gets caught in the end. He doesn't deserve the money Sero took from the account. I think the money belongs to YW. The payment for FL contract. He just took it back from them.

Correction the money belongs to the other chairman. This is much better, use their own dirty money to beat them at their own dirty games. Way to go Sero. And please take aspirin for your headache - pretty please.

Poor YJ - he needs to be on guards for all the people around him.  He was always like oopps not again. After watching from the side line what happens at the moment then aissh it is time for me to be the savior. You've done a great job YJ. :)>-

@emily71
you are 100% me.. I am so like you.. big hug for you..
>:D<

@SeGafanlady
the kiss scene also epic I guess.. the last scene with they were standing there kissing, the background so beautiful.. with trees and long road view.. is that a meaning that they can continue their love and have a chance to walk side by side in those beautiful scenery road..

emily71 said: @rome_jyap

Secretary Ahn is a unscrupulous person. He is not loyal to anybody. Sero did blackmail him with all his misdeeds. But I hope he gets caught in the end. He doesn't deserve the money Sero took from the account. I think the money belongs to YW. The payment for FL contract. He just took it back from them.

Guest amyR055

And this time lets Sero initiates the kiss ok. ;))

Not like the halfway kiss but i think I better not do it like the previous episode. You need to be brave Sero just like YW. He talks harshly quite lot at YW but we can see who is less talking more action kind of person between them.

Guest ismalindaishak

OMG!OMG!They kiss!!Waaahhh!!Can't wait to watch ep 13 & 14 with eng sub tomorrow!!Awesome!

Guest eeldeerlove

rome_jyap said: emily71 said: @rome_jyap

Guest ismalindaishak

I guess it worthy to wait cuz i can understand what they're saying..so i can feel their emotions & feeling towards each other more...hehe.. ;;) 8->

@rome_jyap.
you are right.. its too short to say they have a passionate kiss, as you say the camera moved away, when they are just start to have a deep kiss..

I hope too.. that is why.. 6 days is my miserable to watch their kiss with close-up I wish.. please..
@-) [-O<

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Beyond the Clouds Episode 14 Review: Yoon Kye Sang & Han Ji Hye Have a Car Accident
1396357890_677812.jpg

In Beyond the Clouds, episode 14, Lee Eun Soo(Jung Se Ro, played by Yoon Kye Sang) and Han Young Won(played by Han Ji Hye) had a car accident.

Eun Soo and Young Won ran away from Park Kang Jae(played by Jo Jin Woong) with a USB with the video of Han Tae Oh(played by Kim Young Chul)’s true side. During the chase, Eun Soo’s car crashed. Kang Jae got off his car and watched the scene. He took the USB and left. Eun Soo and Young Won were sent to the hospital.

cr : koreandrama

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Beyond the Clouds Episode 14 Review: Kim Young Chul Threatens Yoon Kye Sang
20140401_1396358454_69215500_1.jpg

In Beyond the Clouds, episode 14, Han Tae Oh(played by Kim Young Chul) threatened Lee Eun Soo(Jung Se Ro, played by Yoon Kye Sang).

Previously, Eun Soo and Han Young Won(played by Han Ji Hye) had a car accident and were sent to the hospital. Tae Oh came, threw Eun Soo’s IV and shouted, “I’m never going to keep you alive! You have my word. Get him out of here!”

Tae Oh went to see Young Won to check if she was okay. When he saw her lying down unconscious, he got even more mad and went to see Eun Soo again but he was already gone. He went back to Young Won and said, “How come you never get how to live life simply? I’ve been fighting for my whole life for you to live a simple life.”

cr : koreandrama

Here it is guys Episode 14 (credit to uploader)
Part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5qPmv5z6GN5VM6uQqv?start=19
Part 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2G28wbinTcJhh6uQqP?start=12
Now off to watching you know what scene :x

Archived