[Drama 2014] Bride of the Century / 백년의 신부

SongMira

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

I'm watching again and again the scenes from BOTC and every time i feel the same warm and sweet feelings. 
[Fan made]  BOTC
http://youtu.be/IGBXoXbjwNU

cr. evorin1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10890849_1374491626190906_230919188_n.jp2015.01.13주랑 상봉 너 만나서 오늘 신나써  말숙아 난 너만 믿는다 신나신나
--

Park Jin Joo visited Yang Jin Sung in her taping of her new drama "My Unfortunate Boyfriend".

See more at Yang Jin Sung's IG account.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

15 Must-see K-dramas starring the Kings of K-pop

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 14, 2015

Soul, swagger, and stunning acting abilities, these male K-pop idols-turned-actors have it all. To celebrate their success, DramaFever has partnered with Spotify to curate a special K-pop Idols: Males Edition playlist dedicated to them! Get your fix of the Kings of K-Pop by tuning in while you work and play, and see more of your favorites as leading men in these 15 K-dramas. 

15. Bride of the Century, starring Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island

12727912_96016-650x0.jpg

In this fairytale-like melodrama, Choi Kang Ju (Lee Hong Ki) is the cold heir of one of Korea’s most powerful conglomerates, Taeyang Corporation. He is engaged to an eligible young lady named Jang Yi Kyung (Yang Jin Sung), but there’s just one problem: the first bride of the family’s first son is always cursed to die. The curse began 100 years ago when the bride of the family’s first son had a tragic death. Suddenly, before the wedding, Yi Kyung disappears and the company conspires to replace her with a look-alike, Na Doo Rim (also played by Yang Jin Sung), a country girl from a small southern island who has a scheme of her own.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-drama-starring-the-kings-of-k-pop/

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Embedded image permalink
lucky Park Jin Joo. she is always casted in the drama together with Yang Jin Sung and Lee Hong Ki. :) 

Embedded image permalink
and they are best friends again in Yang Jin Sung's new drama.... :)

Embedded image permalink
and Oh Jin Joo's house in Bride Of The Century is used as Yoo Ji Na's house in My Unfortunate Boyfriend. :)

Archived