[Drama 2014] Bride of the Century / 백년의 신부

SongMira

2014021413290035156803332355650.png

1609606_743196615705658_1597305685_n.pngOfficial Site:Bride Of The Century2014022409264636006244018329131.jpg

• Drama: Bride of the Century (literal title)
  • Revised romanization:Baeknyeonui Shinboo
  • Hangul: 백년의 신부
  • Director: Yun Sang-Ho
  • Writer: Baek Young-Sook
  • Network: CSTV
  • Episodes:16
  • Release Date: 2014/02/22~2014/04/12
  • Runtime:Saturdays & Sundays 20:00
  • Language: Korean
  • 2014022409263636006234202676131.jpg
  • Cast

[*]Lee Hong-Ki - Choi Kang-Joo[*]people_03.jpg
[*]Yang Jin-Sung - Doo-Rim / Yi-Hyun[*]people_02.jpg
[*]people_04.jpg
[*]Lee Hee-Won - Lee Roo-Mi[*]Sung Hyuk
[*]Choi Il-Hwa[*]Kim Seo-Ra - Kim Myung-Hee (Kang-Joo's mother)[*]Shin Eun-Jung[*]Lim Byung-Ki[*]people_05.jpg

SynopsisA mystery about a missing wealthy family daughter who disappears right before her wedding. Two companies bring in an imposter who looks just like her and plots and schemes take place.
The Taeyang Corporation is the largest conglomerate in South Korea. The family that runs Taeyang has been under a curse for 100 years. The curse began when the first bride of the family's first son died. Under this situation, a love like fairy tale occurs while conspiracies run rampant.
&f_nm=20140214153313.jpg

Trailershttp://youtu.be/tNn462UZNyY
&f_nm=20140214151208.jpg

&f_nm=20140214153354.jpg

.people_01.jpg

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bride_of_the_Century-a000.jpgUpdated cast and images for the upcoming Korean drama "Bride of the Century" (2014)

Directed by Yoon Sang-ho

Written by Baek Yeong-sook

Network : TV Chosun

With Lee Hong-giYang Jin-seongJang Ah-yeongChoi Il-hwaKim Seo-raSin Eun-jeong,...

16 episodes
Synopsis
A mystery about a missing wealthy family daughter who disappears right before her wedding. Two companies bring in an imposter who looks just like her and plots and schemes take place.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/02
photo383299.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki Back to Filming After Injury
lee-hongki-1.jpg

Good news! FTISLAND‘s Lee Hong Ki is back to filming his drama, “Hundred Year Bride,” after recovering from his injury resulting from a fall.

On December 16, FNC Entertainment reported that Lee Hong Ki dislocated his shoulder and suffered fractures to the face when he slipped and fell on an icy road. While he was diagnosed to need six weeks to make a full recovery, Lee Hong Ki was back on the set January 10 for the poster shoot of “Hundred Year Bride.”

According to a rep from the production team, Lee Hong Ki attended the shoot with a bright smile and energy, giving out heat packs to the members of the staff. 

Not only is Lee Hong Ki back for his drama, but also for his band. FTISLAND will continue on with their Asia Tour, hitting Shanghai and Taiwan on February 22 and 26, respectively.

Lee Hong Ki plays the male lead of Choi Kang Joo in “Hundred Year Bride,” a second generation chaebol and first born son of the Taeyang Group who has the looks, skills, and educational background. Due to the pain from his first love, Choi Kang Joo is cold and calculating to all those around him. “Hundred Year Bride” is a fantasty melodrama centered around the curse surrounding the Taeyang Group which dictates that the first brides of the eldest sons all die. It is expected to air mid-February.

lee-hongki-2.jpglee-hongki-9.jpglee-hongki-8.jpglee-hongki-7.jpglee-hongki-6.jpglee-hongki-5.jpglee-hongki-4.jpglee-hongki-3.jpg

soompi.com/2014/01/12/ftislands-lee-hong-ki-back-to-filming-after-injury/#.UtOV3PQW02s

1525202_718581124826549_543758891_n.jpgF.T. Island's Hongki assured fans that he's all better now by returning to the set of his TV Chosun drama 'Bride of the Century' with a big smile on his face! 'Bride of the Century' is a fantasy melodrama that portrays the chaebol's curse involving his first bride...

class="content-title" Lee Hong Ki and Others Attend Script Reading for “Bride of the Century”
Lee Hong Ki and Others Attend Script Reading for “Bride of the Century”

A first look into the upcoming drama “Bride of the Century” has been made as the script reading session photos were released.

Last month in December, “Bride of the Century” cast members such as Lee Hong Ki, Yang Jin Young, Sung Hyuk, Jang Ah Young, Choi Il Hwa, Kim Seo Ra and Shin Eun Jung gathered together along with around 20 staff members to hold their first ever script reading.

Before the script readings started, Lee Hong Ki, who plays the leading male role of Choi Kang Joo, commented, “The moment I read the script, it was so interesting that I couldn’t put it down. I will work hard so that it will become a drama that is fun to film and fun to watch.”

Yang Jin Sung also commented, “My heart was racing so much that I couldn’t fall asleep last night. I will try my best to fill everyone’s expectations.”

After the script reading began, everyone got into their characters. Lee Hong Ki played a cold, chaebol heir without a smile while Yang Jin Sung perfectly acted out Doo Rim’s cute and energetic character.

Director Yoon Sang Ho commented, “I was so grateful toward all the actors who worked hard during the script reading even though it was long. I will make it so that everyone has fun while filming. I hope the senior actors will give a lot of advice to their junior actors.”

Meanwhile, “Bride of the Century” is a fantasy melodrama mystery and will air in February on TV Chosun.

lee hong ki script reading 101614

source: Soompi

Archived