Jump to content

[Variety] Beating Hearts / Heart is Beating (심장이 뛴다)


ecs707a

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

becoz  Jang Dong Hyuk as MC i would like post this news ...

20140217171123_5301c42b171c3_1.jpg

Park Gi Woong had a special birthday party with his fans.

On February 17th, Park Gi Woong's management agency told that Park Gi Woong held a birthday party with his fans in Seoul on February 16th.

Park Gi Woong celebrated his 30th birthday on February 13th, and his fans prepared the event to celebrate Park Gi Woong's birthday.

The event was held for about four hours, and Park Gi Woong expressed thanks to each fans with a hug and small gifts. He presented various programs, and gifted another unforgettable memory to his fans.

Park Gi Woong said, "2014 will remain as an unforgettable year for a long time. I feel so lucky to have all of you with me, and thank you so much for everything."

He went on, "I am doing my best to get back with a better work, so I hope you would always show me the same supports."

Meanwhile, Park Gi Woong is recently casting in director Kim Dong Hu's new film called 'Made In China'.
/Reporting by Lim ju-hui en@starnnews.com

starnnews

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest adikkeluangman

I watched today episode at ONEHD. So now they at Gangnam Station. Coz I remember to see them hangout in a room with just the comforter but now they got their own bed. How cool is that. 
I so can't with Wooshik and Bin prank JDH like that... then Bin love line with fellow officer. I thought she is in relationship with a singer. Not sure if they still together or not. Anyway I love the cast and their friendship. Just realized that all the members is actors and gagman. No idol so far. Interesting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

adikkeluangman said: I watched today episode at ONEHD. So now they at Gangnam Station. Coz I remember to see them hangout in a room with just the comforter but now they got their own bed. How cool is that. 
I so can't with Wooshik and Bin prank JDH like that... then Bin love line with fellow officer. I thought she is in relationship with a singer. Not sure if they still together or not. Anyway I love the cast and their friendship. Just realized that all the members is actors and gagman. No idol so far. Interesting.

I wonder what's they're going to do when PKW leaves for military service.  It's going to happen fairly soon, although no definite date has been announced yet.  I have to be honest and say that I really hope they don't go the route of putting an idol on this show just to increase ratings.  I don't think it would work anyway; the target audiences just don't match up, lol.

Anyway, I hope there's a new episode this coming week.  It's been far too long.

Link to post
Share on other sites

kjmcth said: @ecs707a  i see news park kiwoong will enter military 8 may 2014....

Ack!  Well, I knew it was coming.  Thanks for the heads up, kjmcth.  I wonder what they're going to do about the impending hole in the cast.  It took quite a while for the cast members to really get good at what they're doing (which makes sense; it's a difficult job).  I would think that it would be difficult to just replace him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i see news at naver now translation news

class="titleNews"Park Ki Woong to Enlist as Auxiliary Police Officer in MayOn February 25, Newsen spoke with Park Ki Woong’s agency, who said, “Park Ki Woong applied and was accepted into the Auxiliary Police force. He will be enlisting on May 8.”

“A fanmeeting is unconfirmed. It’ll depend on the situation,” added the agency. “He’ll be working hard on My Heart Beats until his enlistment. He’ll carry out his schedules until mid-April and will continue doing his best until then.”

Meanwhile, Park Ki Woong stood strong as an actor after movie Secretly Great and KBS drama Bridal Mask. He is currently attracting viewers through the SBS program, My Heart Beats, where he trains and works with real firefighters in emergency situations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest adikkeluangman

Maybe they can get another rookie actor for PKW replacement. But so far the youngest among the cast is Woo-Shik. The only name that I can recall and want is Yeo Jin Goo but that baby still below 18 years old. 
Yesterday episode. Can't wait to watch this once available on my tv.

20140226_1393340881_89439600_1_59_201402

#Choiwooshik [sBS 심장이 뛴다] Such an intelly side of Woo-Shik, having lived in Canada in his youth! http://t.co/mYOLQm59wS

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

February 25, 2014
Link to post
Share on other sites

adikkeluangman said: Yesterday episode. Can't wait to watch this once available on my tv.

 

#Choiwooshik [sBS 심장이 뛴다] Such an intelly side of Woo-Shik, having lived in Canada in his youth! http://t.co/mYOLQm59wS

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

February 25, 2014

So now they based at Itaewon fire station. Roughly google translate. They got emergency call and went to rescue. The caller is foreigner and Woo-Shik helped by using his English skill. Other crews impressed with it. 

 
Woo shik appeared in Radio Star few weeks ago and he said his brother still live there or something.

Haha, so I'm going to get to understand something without subs this week?  And Itaewon is where these photos posted by kjmcth were taken, so that must be what those were from:

kjmcth said:

   sorry i forget get link this naver.. owner uploaded this pic 25 dec 2013

SUxRfNa.jpg

LLCDx8v.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest adikkeluangman

Damn, I also get mad just like PKW in today episode on ONEHD. The one that traffic don't give way to them when they got emergency. The tweet from PKW that made into news.
As person that had been in to ambulance for emergency. I know the feeling. Although I don't get injured like that but still. How come the driver still try to make way in front of the ambulance when the siren and announcement already been made.. I think this is first time to see paramedic use their voice to ask drivers to make way for them. I don't think that happened in my country.
Enough of that, the happy part when they do the who-wear-fastest-uniform game and the winner got a hug by HyeBin. And PKW got fire emergency call that near his house. Plus with the traffic and the worry and suddenly the leader told him it was actually a practice. The practice is when the accident happened to emergency crew home or near their place.
And when actress Nam Gyuri came to visit. I never thought that she is in good terms with PKW. I guess they got a project together before. Her visit made all the guys in the station happy..
Last but not least, there is new SBS drama lead by Cha Seung Won and Lee Seung Gi about rookie cop. I wonder if they can mash this show with that drama. Maybe for emergency/accident or burglary. It sure fun to see the mash up. Oh, PD please make this happened.

Link to post
Share on other sites

adikkeluangman said: Damn, I also get mad just like PKW in today episode on ONEHD. The one that traffic don't give way to them when they got emergency. The tweet from PKW that made into news.
As person that had been in to ambulance for emergency. I know the feeling. Although I don't get injured like that but still. How come the driver still try to make way in front of the ambulance when the siren and announcement already been made.. I think this is first time to see paramedic use their voice to ask drivers to make way for them. I don't think that happened in my country.
Enough of that, the happy part when they do the who-wear-fastest-uniform game and the winner got a hug by HyeBin. And PKW got fire emergency call that near his house. Plus with the traffic and the worry and suddenly the leader told him it was actually a practice. The practice is when the accident happened to emergency crew home or near their place.
And when actress Nam Gyuri came to visit. I never thought that she is in good terms with PKW. I guess they got a project together before. Her visit made all the guys in the station happy..
Last but not least, there is new SBS drama lead by Cha Seung Won and Lee Seung Gi about rookie cop. I wonder if they can mash this show with that drama. Maybe for emergency/accident or burglary. It sure fun to see the mash up. Oh, PD please make this happened.

adikkeluangman: PKW and Nam Gyu-ri are both in the movie I Saw You, which they were filming at the time.  Maybe they came from the set together.  Anyway, it's not out until later this year, which is probably why you've never seen them together.

It would be funny if the cast appeared in a SBS drama.  They've got plenty of actors, so maybe there will be a random cameo in the future.

And you just watched episode 14, I guess?  That's the same one that made me pause and post a little freak out post here.  It was stressing me out too much.  I had to take a break and vent, haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the missions they did in Gangnam station area because they are very interesting and there's a perfect mix of crime stuffs which makes the whole show so exciting. It shows that inside the glamorous shell of the bustling urban district of the city lies many dark sides, the more glamorous it is, the darker it is. I wished they stayed longer in that area. I also think it was a great idea for them to be stationed in the quiet village, where they had only a few firefighters and limited facilities, it widens my perspective on the job. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I...don't really understand what this article is about.  But even the Google translated version has some interesting information, like the part about the average response time of 8 minutes, 18 seconds and arriving within 6 minutes only 32.8% of the time.


201402271936521114_1_59_20140227194102.j
' Heart beats ', the year 2014 the project of public interest ' Moses' miracle ' promotion

[My Daily = Lee Ji Young Reporter] ' heart beats ' project to promote the public interest .

According to the 27th SBS SBS ' heart beats ' Cast 11:00 a.m. this day Disaster Management Center at the Seoul Namsan ' Moses' miracle ' had a project launching ceremony .

' Moses' miracle' of the fire truck and ambulance data cycle on the road project, the prime time in a fire truck or an ambulance arrived to help keep people and property , and a shared sense of the way the project.

The event of a fire or emergency is only 5 minutes of prime time , this time of life and property damage after cardiac arrest is rapidly growing , fatal respiratory distress in patients with brain damage occurs.

119 last year , but the arrival of the field as the average time of 8 minutes 18 seconds , within 4-6 minutes prime time arrival rate of 32.8 percent. Increased traffic , illegal parking and stopping , and lack of awareness are the main cause of yield .

' Heart beats ' guys are all disasters in Seoul , Seoul incidents that have received the most first in the Disaster Management Center from the National Emergency Management Agency Deputy ' Moses' miracle ' of their mission under way in the future is expected to perform the mission .


source

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..