Marian Rivera

Guest kailoveskyo

Guest kailoveskyo

Marian Rivera Is Vietnam’s Today TV & SNTV’s Best Foreign Artist

By The Feisty Filipina December 18, 2013 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQT7s2Ac5GDsyZiiTfXDZimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCXiJVpOSdfLu4Rt9J2_u

On January 9th 2014 two Vietnam networksToday TV and SNTV are going to celebrate Face of the YearAward which honors artists for their great work and dedication. Our very own Primetime Queen Marian Rivera is going to receive the Best Foreign Artist award.

If you remember, Marian had a very successful visit in Vietnam last November. This award is just one of Marian’s numerous pasabog in the year 2014. Congratulations, Marian!!

http://filipinasinshowbiz.com/2013/12/18/marian-rivera-is-vietnams-today-tv-sntvs-best-foreign-artist/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

therealmarian

7 minutes ago

Mula sa aking puso, maraming salamat sa lahat ng nagdasal para patnubayan ng Diyos ang aming pagsasama. Sa lahat ng naghangad sa amin ng kaligayahan at sa mga maka-DongYan na sobrang magmahal sa amin, salamat sa inyo. Kaya naman nais ko ibahagi ito sa inyo, ang simbolo ng pagyaya sa aking magpakasal ng lalaking pinakamamahal ko at napakapalad ko na mangyari uli yan sa pangalawang pagkakataon na kasama ang mga taong mahalaga sa akin. Kaya ngayong kaarawan ko, nais kong ibahagi ang ligayang ito sa inyo. Maraming salamat sa pagmamahal sa amin ni Dong. My Birthday is truly Happy...

Marian Rivera at 30: A celebration of love, joy and success

By SAMANTHA PORTILLO

marian812.jpg

Marian Rivera is definitely royal and you can call her Primetime Queen because she rules primetime television. She is also a winner in the love department because she is now engaged to longtime boyfriend, Kapuso Primetime King, Dingdong Dantes.

At 30 today, she is now at the peak of her career and love life. Let us take a look back at the many birthdays she has spent during the past few years and celebrate with her as she moves forward to a beautiful and bright future with her husband-to-be.

25th birthday (2009)

While most people are trying to figure out their career and life choices at 25, Marian Rivera has already found her true calling. By this time, she was already well known for playing Marimar and Dyesebel. She also openly shared with everyone that she had something beautiful going on with her leading man, Dingdong Dantes.

The two were holding hands during her 25th birthday celebration. This is when DongYan first openly declared that they are happy together. Marian fell for Dingdong on their Los Angeles trip together, while Dingdong fell for her when they were in New York. Dingdong even told Marian that he wanted to spend Christmas with her for the rest of their lives.

26th birthday (2010)

By the time she was 26, Marian was simultaneously working on two television projects: Endless Love and Show Me Da Manny. She declared that for her birthday, she did not pine for material things anymore because she relishes all the blessings that are coming her way. Her only wish for her birthday was happiness.

She was supposed to spend her birthday with boyfriend, Dingdong Dantes in Hong Kong, but she chose to stay because duty calls. In the name of putting smiles on people’s faces, Marian cancelled her trip.

27th birthday (2011)

Still continuing her successful showbiz career, Marian was the star of GMA primetime series, Amaya by the time she was 27. She admitted that she indeed had detractors, but accepted the fact that she could not please everyone.

However, she knew that not having everything is part of the balance of life. Instead of looking at things in a negative light, she chose to wear rose-colored glasses.

She chose to be thankful for her thriving career, loving family, friends and exceptional boyfriend. Her wish for this year was peace of mind.

28th birthday (2012)

Marian is not only a beautiful face. She also has a pure heart, which is why for her 28th birthday, she chose to spearhead a blood-letting program.

Innately humanitarian, Marian did not ask for any birthday gift from anyone. Instead, she urged her friends and even those from showbiz to donate blood to Red Cross. Needless to say, it was a very successful endeavor that fulfilled Marian’s desire to help others.

29th birthday (2013)

Still consistent with her charitable works, Marian spent her 29th birthday with the young and old. For her first celebration, she visited Child Haus, a shelter for children with cancer. She spent an afternoon of fun and games with the kids and was moved to tears when she received birthday cards from each of them.

She also held a charity event in the Anawim Home of the Abandoned Elderly in Montalban, Rizal. She danced with the residents and had a blast taking photos with them.

Of course, Marian also celebrated with the love of her life. Dingdong surprised her with a trip to Bali, where they enjoyed the paradise-like beaches.

30th birthday (2014)

This is probably Marian’s most unforgettable birthday as Dingdong proposed to her in national television during her birthday episode in her dancing show, Marian. For the first time, Dingdong shared that they were first engaged in 2012, but now he wanted to set things right and say the words he left unsaid before. The Royal Couple will be tying the knot before the year ends.

Though on cloud nine with her dreamy love life, Marian has not forgotten her duties as a responsible citizen. Even though it is her birthday week, she flew to Cebu to auction clothes and gather funds for her Adopt-a-Bangka project.

GMANetwork.com joins Marian in celebrating this momentous occasion in her life. Happy birthday to the one and only Kapuso Primetime Queen! May more blessings come your way on your 30th year. Cheers!

Dingdong’s proposal: Better the second time

August 10 2014

By SAMANTHA PORTILLO

Dongyankilig.jpg

The scene filled the GMA studio with shrieks: Dingdong Dantes was kneeling in front of Marian Rivera, telling her that he wanted her to be his wife.

The reaction reverberated online.

But what was Dingdong saying?

"May isa akong importanteng bagay na di nagawa noon -- di ko nasabi dahil sobrang overwhelmed ako pero allow me to do it right this time."

Then he popped the question.

Dingdong’s proposal to Marian last August 9 was not the first. It was his second.

Dingdong first proposed to Marian in Macau in August 2012. He took her to a butterfly dome on his birthday. He planned to propose to Marian, but he was too overwhelmed.

In an interview after the show, the Primetime King recalled his first try: “Kasi alam mo, ‘yung unang beses, wala akong nasabi. Wala akong nagawa. Zero, kaya masaya ako that I was given another chance to do it right.”

Doing it right

During the show, a presentation of that moment in the butterfly dome was shown, which brought tears to both Marian and Dingdong. Marian hugged him.

Dingdong asked that the scene be frozen, then clearing his throat, told Marian: "Sa tingin ko mas magiging espesyal siya (proposal) ngayon kasi ngayon kaharap mo na ang pamilya mo at nandito ang lahat ng nagmamahal sa atin. Gusto kong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo and like what I said I wanna do it right this time."

Dingdong knelt before a crying Marian, and the song Kahit Maputi Na Ang buhok Ko started playing in the background.

Dingdong said: "I have been praying na sana bigyan nya ako ng makakasama ko sa kalokohan, kasiyahan...isang taong kasama kong mangarap. Isang taong maibibigay ko ang lahat sa kanya. There's nothing else I want to ask for but to settle down and have a family.

"May isang bagay na malinaw sa akin. It's that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

"Kaya ngayon saksi ang mga mahal natin sa buhay gusto kong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo na ikaw ang sagot sa aking mga dasal."

Dingdong then brought out a ring, and said: “I offer you this gift on your birthday. But something (else) that's beyond any material thing - that's beyond any tangible gift. I offer you myself, my love, today, and all the days of my life. So please, Marian. Uy, serious ito (noting his laughing girlfriend's expression). Please, Marian, will you be my wife."

Marian said yes.

The right time

Dingdong said he and Marian did not hide the 2012 proposal from the public.

“Ang mahalaga, sinabi namin sa tao dahil we owe also part of our love story to the people,” he explained.

Marian added, “Hindi naman sa sinecret namin. Tulad ng sabi ni Dong, siguro naghintay kami ng tamang panahon, tamang tiyempo na sabihin ito nang tama. Ito nga, nangyari ito.”

What made Marian happier: The first proposal or Dingdong’s live proposal in Marian?

“Both. Parehas. Actually, kahit noong unang proposal kasi, hindi rin ako masyadong naka-react kasi ngalngal ako nang ngalngal. Ang saya. Hindi ko na maipaliwanag. Parang nasa ulap lang talaga,” the blooming actress gushed.

Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera are officially engaged on national TV
Saturday, August 09, 2014
http://www.thesummitexpress.com/2014...tional-tv.html

Manila, Philippines - Kapuso stars Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes are currently trending on micro-blogging site Twitter after the couple got engaged on national TV, during the primetime queen's dance show on Saturday, August 9, 2014.

Dingdong-marian-engaged-national-tv.jpg

While holding Marian’s hand, Dingdong said, “May isang bagay na malinaw sa’kin, is that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Kaya ngayon, saksi ang mga mahal natin sa buhay, gusto kong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo, na ikaw ang sagot sa aking mga dasal.”

He then brought out the engagement ring and said, “That’s why tonight, I offer you this gift, on your birthday, something that’s beyond any material thing or tangible one, but I offer you myself, my love, today and all the days of my life. Please, Marian, will you be my wife?”

A tearful but smiling Marian accepted the offer of marriage by Dantes who introduced her after as “my fiancée”.

As of press time, the wedding date and other details are not yet revealed to the public.

Dingdong's proposal to Marian in front of her family and friends creates buzz online with their fans and friends send out messages on social networking sites. 

• 4 months later...
Guest giezelgab

Nakakakilig naman. Best wishes to Marian and Dingdong! Actually, Wedding is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to anyone, especially for us girls. Totoo naman, it requires a lot of preparations and you’ve got to make huge decisions, like listing down the names of your close friends and relatives that will take part in the entourage, your motif, your theme, your dress, your overall look and a lot more. Of course, you also have to hire the best wedding photographer who can capture every precious moment. Every girl’s wedding day is one for the books and a good wedding photographer can document every tear, smile and love that will just all run in you during that day. For that, I recommend DizonStudios simply because I chose them for my wedding and they did a really excellent job. I can post here some of our wedding photos so you can see for yourself. Weddings are truly magical and every moment from it has to be well-preserved.

8214_213255282194994_1608219876_n.jpg?oh1521400_213255175528338_965252144_n.jpg?1511275_213169632203559_76313701_n.jpg?o1506921_214100168777172_1586830297_n.jpg1011857_214099868777202_198478550_n.jpg?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived