[Drama 2014] Lady/귀부인/Noble Woman

SongMira

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you all see that man who drove the rich girl home?  He was looking at Ji Hye in a VERY funny way. Don't tell me he likes her...Lol. I have a feeling this man's got something going on and hopefully he's on Ji Hye side.

I'm so sorry everyone for not knowing the character's name. I can remember manny, moe and jack but with eun sung, jing sung and minh hwung OMGOSH, I definitely will fail in Korean. Lmao. BTW, what's OTP?!  :-?

rukter said: Oh, thanks for pointing that out. :) I just thought the way he looked at her was like there's more to it then just a look...you know what I mean. I even thought he said " where are you going/coming this late ( my ROUGH Koreanish )? I was like...hmm...who are YOU to ask that question IF you're just a assistant ( BTW, I didn't see where he was sitting in the car..Lol).

I'm telling you my chingus, there's something going on. Check out that part again guys and tell me if I'm wrong so I can get this suspiciousion out of my head!

@rukter"

Yes they're Related because JM's Mother is YM's Father, Sister and I definitely believe that JM and his Mother are Wealthy as well but don't show it due to the fact JM's Father passed away and I think was part OWNER of the Cosmetic Company as well in which we'll know more as this drama moves forward and having subs to go along with it..

Some of you saw episode 0 right? If not maybe you should.It was about 35 mins. For the simple fact it took scenes from different episodes prolly with in the first 20. And you might get a few answers to the questions above. After seeing that episode it is making me want them to move it along so that we get to the parts I saw in 0. I think the major question for me is WHO is WHO! I really want to put names to faces lol..

Archived