[Drama 2014] Lady/귀부인/Noble Woman

SongMira

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching today's episode I'm loving it and felt bad that Sin Ae had got fired in which it wasn't her fault, when you have the money and well known you can actually get away with it and that's what I've seen today.. I'm thinking JM is starting to like SA on how he was thinking about her and what she said about the coffee in while JM doesn't know that SA was fired and I definitely wants to see what happens next to the fact that I see that MA is jealous of SA and can;t wait for their interacting between the two on who get's what in other words (The Man)

suchadiva42 said: After watching today's episode I'm loving it and felt bad that Sin Ae had got fired in which it wasn't her fault, when you have the money and well known you can actually get away with it and that's what I've seen today.. I'm thinking JM is starting to like SA on how he was thinking about her and what she said about the coffee in while JM doesn't know that SA was fired and I definitely wants to see what happens next to the fact that I see that MA is jealous of SA and can;t wait for their interacting between the two on who get's what in other words (The Man)

@Ldy Gmerm"

After looking at the poster I also think SA will end up with YM but JM is showing a little interests in SA as well and Yes it was YM that spilled that coffee on SA but will indeed regret it because he's going to fall for her even though he's being an Playboy right now.. Other then that I'm loving it with 2 episodes in and can't wait for the next one glad it's a daily....

Oh do wish someone would sub this drama because i really wants to know is who is what in this drama and I'm loving it so far.. Now I'm getting the picture about Sin Ae and Mina when they showed the flashback on how they were friends and my assumption is, I think Mina took the Guy that Sin Ae was liking and was going around flaunting it in her face, So now Sin Ae is starting to like JM in which Sin AE doesn't know but just found out that he's actually dating Mina, Oh I'm really looking forward to this if i have to watch it with or without subs as long as i see the results in this drama because it just makes you want to see more..

suchadiva42 said: @hibiscus23"

Likewise " The Description says.. Hyeon Woo-Seong Takes on the role of Han Jeong-Min a smart and well-mannered young man.. But I'm liking him more than any other man right now lol...

@suchadiva42 - thnx for the info & i'm so happy you're liking him too lol! also pls join me on his thread here at soompi, if you like which i opened last year so i hope to see you there &  if you hv time check out his drama last year called Yellow Boots that's where i started liking him! he's awesome & i hope he gets to be recognized more & more! he's a cross from so ji sub & other k actors i like in terms of his features!  btw nice to meet you here! :) also i'm waiting for your pm re where to watch this drama pls thnx

hibiscus23 said: suchadiva42 said: @hibiscus23"

Likewise " The Description says.. Hyeon Woo-Seong Takes on the role of Han Jeong-Min a smart and well-mannered young man.. But I'm liking him more than any other man right now lol...

@suchadiva42 - thnx for the info & i'm so happy you're liking him too lol! also pls join me on his thread here at soompi, if you like which i opened last year so i hope to see you there &  if you hv time check out his drama last year called Yellow Boots that's where i started liking him! he's awesome & i hope he gets to be recognized more & more! he's a cross from so ji sub & other k actors i like in terms of his features!  btw nice to meet you here! :) also i'm waiting for your pm re where to watch this drama pls thnx

suchadiva42 said: hibiscus23 said: suchadiva42 said: @hibiscus23"

HERE'S A UPDATE ON THE CHARACTER'S THANKS TO @Ldy Gmerm FINDING IT AND I ADDED ON TO IT :)>-

Sin Ae" Works in the Mall (shortly) and will end up with a great wealth after marriage, has a crush on the guy who saved her on the steps/Mother is a housekeeper

Lee Mina" Spoiled rich girl but best friends with Sin-Ae from school, In love with the guy she was kissing in the stairwell who helped Sin Ae.

Han Jeong - Min" Smart and well mannered the one that Sin Ae has a crush on and is involved with Mina.

Jang Mi-Hee" Mother of Mina and Leader of Myeongga Corp.

Park Yeong Min" A playboy.

Baek Ki Ha" A cold but romantic man.

Yoon Sin Joong" A comical person ( Sin Ae's brother).

Seok Kyeong" Sin Ae best friend and lover to Lee Si-On

Bang Jeon Sim" A housewife.

Lee Si-On" Involved with Seok Kyeong.

Kyeong-Ja" Lives with her brother and supporting her son.

Hwang Myeong Soon" Feels everything can be brought with money.

Yoo Hwa Yeong" Orphan that wants to be rich.

Hong Seon Joo"

SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW AS WE CONTINUE TO WATCH THIS DRAMA AT LEAST WE'LL KNOW WHO IS WHAT :)>- 

suchadiva42 said: HERE'S A UPDATE ON THE CHARACTER'S THANKS TO @Ldy Gmerm FINDING IT AND I ADDED ON TO IT :)>-

Sin Ae" Works in the Mall (shortly) and will end up with a great wealth after marriage, has a crush on the guy who saved her on the steps/Mother is a housekeeper

Lee Mina" Spoiled rich girl but best friends with Sin-Ae from school, In love with the guy she was kissing in the stairwell who helped Sin Ae.

Han Jeong - Min" Smart and well mannered the one that Sin Ae has a crush on and is involved with Mina.

Jang Mi-Hee" Mother of Mina and Leader of Myeongga Corp.

Park Yeong Min" A playboy.

Baek Ki Ha" A cold but romantic man.

Yoon Sin Joong" A comical person ( Sin Ae's brother).

Seok Kyeong" Sin Ae best friend and lover to Lee Si-On

Bang Jeon Sim" A housewife.

Lee Si-On" Involved with Seok Kyeong.

Kyeong-Ja" Lives with her brother and supporting her son.

Hwang Myeong Soon" Feels everything can be brought with money.

Yoo Hwa Yeong" Orphan that wants to be rich.

Hong Seon Joo"

SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW AS WE CONTINUE TO WATCH THIS DRAMA AT LEAST WE'LL KNOW WHO IS WHAT :)>- 

I stumble across this drama last night and watch the first three episodes I like this drama and will continue to watch I could see jealousy going on there. What's his face from yellow boots is also in this drama (nice eye candy to watch so early in the morning) So I must watch him his acting is pretty good when he get's angry.  

Archived