[THE OFFICIAL] WINNER Thread

Admin

[ENG SUBBED]  Nylon's video on WINNER's February Issue

180120 ys_9206 Update (tvN Wise Prison Life (Prison Playbook) Wrap Up Party) Seungyoon singing 'Instinctively'

180120 w_n_r00:

DT71HhDUQAAe35r.jpg

for all the happy moments as Jang Baljang, it was an honour!!! Thank you!! 

180120 sungcheol2 update with Seungyoon

DT9SloPU0AAziFH.jpg

180120 donspike77 with Jinwoo

DT9S1YPVQAAx7L4.jpg

"JINWOO! I met this guy from Wizard of Nowhere and Do the Right Thing, who has the most admirable character among not just idols, but among every singer I have ever met. I wish him continuing of endless success and glory in his future!! Fighting"

Translated by: maran1025

[TRANS] SEUNGYOON IGstory 180120: "After we wrap up eating, we'll see you on CH+"

180120 winnercity:

180120 w_n_r00: 

DT-_DQXX0AECvJm.jpg

Heheh

DT_G5vbVMAAZsHI.jpg

I will give you these photos except for the ones that are shaky and the ones without the faces ... ㅋㅋㅋ

180120 maetamong: 

DT_Mk-cW0AAo-N3.jpg

cloak boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOON

DT-qdiXVQAACEq8.jpg

180121 winnercity:

26866087_174511559818090_617879981098480

[대장생축] 여러 일정으로 바쁜 멤버들과 오랜만에 함께 모인 자리, 함께한 많은 박인서들이 축하해줘서 더 행복한 생일을 맞이한 대장! 앞으로도 기쁜날, 행복한 날에 늘 함께해요 #저여깄는뎁쇼 #박인서에게질척 #디너쇼할때팔찌채워드림
Despite their busy schedules, YOON finally reunited with his members to celebrate his birthday! This day felt even more special thanks to Parkinseo’s thoughtful birthday wishes! Let's continue to share our special moments together in the future #HAPPYBIRTHDAY #생일축하 #2018_01_21 #FOROURCIRCLE #YOON #JINU #HOONY #MINO #미노 #후니 #지누 #승윤 #박인서 #WINNER #WINNERCITY #TEAMWINNER

180124 WINNER's "RAINING" Preview
Full song will be released on Feb. 7 with OTF JPN ver.

Lyrics:
Raining, raining, raining, ____ pouring
In my ___ and in my memory, you keep flowing
Without moving forward, standing under the umbrella
I wait until it finishes flowing

180124 WINNER's "HAVE A GOOD DAY" Preview
Full song will be released on Feb. 7 with OTF JPN ver.

Lyrics:
I hold ___ close
I love you (?)
I send all of that to you
Have a good day x3
When this life ends
Until this pain that spears my heart disappears
Have a good day x3

180124 krunk_official update with WINNER

[NEWS] 180124 WINNER Japan Tour 2018 dates sold out + new arena date added for April 28th, 2018 at Nippon Budokan, Tokyo

DUSmJQZXcAATdhj.jpg

DUSm8iPXcAMc1HM.jpg

WINNER Japan Tour 2018 Trailer

180124 WINNER JPN TOUR 2018 "We'll always be young" finale at Budokan on 4/28

"This tour starts on 2/10 and they will tour 6 cities. Bc all 10 of their concerts have been sold out, fans asked for additional concerts so this Budokan concert was added."

DUSCPXYX4AIu4eI.jpg

WINNER Responds To Being First Male Idol Group To Exceed 100 Million Streams In 2017

In a recent pictorial and interview for Nylon Korea Magazine, WINNER talked about their goals for the future.

The idols, who will be appearing on the cover of the magazine’s February 2018 issue, reportedly impressed the staff on set with their effortless confidence throughout the photo shoot.

Kim-Jin-Woo-Song-Mino.jpg

The photo shoot also happened to take place immediately after WINNER had heard the news that “Really Really” had set new records on the Gaon streaming chart.

Upon hearing that they were the first male idol group to surpass 100 million streams without ever charting out of the top 100, the WINNER members responded, “This makes us want to be singers that our fans can be even more proud of.”

Kang-Seung-Yoon-Lee-Seung-Hoon.jpg

They also remarked, “We want to communicate deeply with our fans, and we want to expand WINNER’s domain by being active in a lot of different areas.”

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/24/winner-responds-first-male-idol-group-exceed-100-million-streams-2017/