[THE OFFICIAL] WINNER Thread

Admin

[MINO X P.O] 신서유기 스핀오프 프로젝트 part.1 Teaser / NJTW PROJECT/ Let's make a KANG'S KITCHEN THEME SONG

SEUNGYOON  Twitter Update

D6xN2SSU0A0K9DE?format=jpg&name=large

D6xN2SZUwAENuq8?format=jpg&name=large

SEUNGHOON IG Update

D6xk4SSUwAEGBqO?format=jpg&name=900x900

JINWOO IG Update

D6xlRJFV4AAGIiV?format=jpg&name=medium

MINO IG/Twitter Update

D6w3AWGU0AAgAK7?format=jpg&name=large

D6xl9qkU8AM_o2x?format=jpg&name=small

[Comeback Stage] WINNER - MOLA , 위너 - 몰라도 너무 몰라 Show Music core 20190518

[Comeback Stage] WINNER - AH YEAH, 위너 - 아예 Show Music core 20190518

[예능연구소 직캠] WINNER - MOLA, 위너 -몰라도 너무 몰라 @Show! Music Core 20190518

• Like 1

WINNER Speaks Positively And Candidly About BLACKPINK’s Global Success

WINNER shared their thoughts on their group and labelmates BLACKPINK.

The boy group recently made a comeback with their newest album “We” and title track “Ah Yeah.” About the support they receive from the YG Entertainment founder, WINNER said, “Producer Yang Hyun Suk came to visit, directed until the end, and gave us ideas. He gave us a lot of strength and comforted us, so we were able to gather more strength and work harder while filming.”

WINNER debuted in 2014 and have now been promoting together for five years. Kang Seung Yoon said, “It’s fascinating now. If someone suddenly makes a mistake on stage or does something spontaneously, another member makes it work or goes along with it without anyone saying anything. That’s when I feel that we’re really a ‘we.'”

He added, “I’m personally on social media a lot and feel that we’re a ‘we’ with our fans when we’re looking towards the same direction.”

About BLACKPINK’s success abroad, Kang Seung Yoon stated, “I’m really happy they’re doing well. They’re really amazing. I watched a clip of them at a festival recently. They were great and good at singing live. We also want to participate in that kind of festival.”

“There are some things that I’m envious about,” continued the WINNER leader. “Since a big stage isn’t an easy opportunity and not a chance that comes by frequently, we also want to perform on that kind of stage. A big part of our hearts is support. We’re older and seniors, and we want to cheer more and stream more when junior artists come out.”

Kang Seung Yoon concluded, “But I think that our direction is different. They’re world stars, and I think that we should go on our own path.”

[예능연구소 직캠] 위너 아예 이승훈 Focused @쇼!음악중심_20190518 AH YEAH WINNER SEUNGHOON

[예능연구소 직캠] 위너 아예 강승윤 Focused @쇼!음악중심_20190518 AH YEAH WINNER YOON

[예능연구소 직캠] 위너 아예 강승윤 Focused @쇼!음악중심_20190518 AH YEAH WINNER JINU

[예능연구소 직캠] 위너 아예 강승윤 Focused @쇼!음악중심_20190518 AH YEAH WINNER MOON