To confess or not to confess?

Lovinyou615

Guest evehelen

I'd confess, just because things aren't the same as before if you develop feelings that are more than friendship anyway. He and his feelings may or may  not be the same friendly feelings as before, but yours are definitely not. Friends don't want romantic relationships with friends, so you aren't really friends. It's a one-sided ambiguous thing in-between friendship and love, and that sort of position just hurts. I hope you have a resolution that makes your heart and mind more at ease either way ;(

dont.. if you still want to keep him as a friend.if you are really tired and decide to end your feelings, then tell him. but keep it in mind when someone confesses to his/her crush knowing they dont share the same feeling, is prepared to cut all ties with them.you cant confess but still show your love. Smile for him, be there when he needs you. I hope things turn well for you.from my past experience, i am in his shoes, not yours. I chose to keep some distance with a guy who fell for me. I know i was cruel and harsh. but he has kept his feelings for me for about 2 years and i can see he is desperate enough to end his mental suffering. i just want to help him forget me and give some chance to girls out there. i can accept it even if it makes him hate me. because i am indebted to him when he helped me going through some hardship at a time. he is a precious person, a friend.he has a gf now and i am happy for him. i dont regret rejecting him. it turns out to be the best.

If you are truly positive that he won't like you in that way, then I don't think you should jeopardize your friendship by confessing your feelings. Good friends are very hard to come by. At least I find it is in my case. I'm sure you can find someone else who can reciprocate your feelings. Good luck.

• 3 months later...
Guest r2499

You're his friend right? If you think that he's open minded enough then tell him so that you won't have to feel burdened. If he's really your friend and he understands you, even after telling how you feel your closeness with him will not change. Just don't do something stupid that will make him feel awkward. :)

Archived