Quantcast
Roasty

right now I am...

Right now I am catching up on Soompi, thinking about work and contemplating whether I should go to sleep or watch another episode of Find Yourself :D

• Love 2

Waiting for my mom to taking care of my baby. I must to go back to office soon. Important weeks that will effect my future career. Hahaha

• Like 1

@Sejabin, good luck with you future career. I wish you the best, Chinggu!

Right now I am ... so sleepy! I want to have a half-day leave and sleep (until Hyun Bin or any of his drama characters will visit me in my sleep, where I am his leading lady, and we'll live happily ever after!) 

Person reading this: Haha! In your dreams :joy:. Dream on, @thanie :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, thanie said:

@Sejabin, good luck with you future career. I wish you the best, Chinggu!

Right now I am ... so sleepy! I want to have a half-day leave and sleep (until Hyun Bin or any of his drama characters will visit me in my sleep, where I am his leading lady, and we'll live happily ever after!) 

Person reading this: Haha! In your dreams :joy:. Dream on, @thanie :lol:

thank you chinggu * hugssssssssss :blush: ... hmmh.. I just need to finished what they have been asking me. to presenting my ideas or something like that in front of our head office on February 17th. aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. it has been a long long long time ago since I am doing this kind of thing lol. presentation. but yeah. promotion will come when it is

the time to come. and the result is just like a destiny. like meeting your lifetime partner hahahahaha. it is unexpected. the point is I will give my very best to fight. it is the show time. to shine!! chayo sejabin!! ^O^

right now I am watching CLOY with office internet lol :mrgreen:

• LOL 1

Right now I am eating lunch while watching an episode of Find Yourself. I really really find 2nd male lead amusing. :D

giving myself a pat in the back for figuring out an issue for a client in Frankfurt. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

About to go to sleep but trying to find new, subbed episodes of Find Yourself :D

• LOL 1

Sleepy.. but waiting for a video call but I am already too sleepy :sleeping:

• Like 1

Sleepy but don't want to sleep and I know tommorow i can't wake up early and wanna slam that handphone&the alarm :ph34r:

• LOL 2

Cleansing my makeup because my hubby said I am too pretty with makeup HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :joy: (He just realized it by now? Tsk!)