Quantcast
Roasty

right now I am...

1 minute ago, thanie said:

You're having lunch with your baby, @Sejabin? How's he? Take care ... 

no I am having lunch at office. we have catering :blush: baby already at home now with my mom xixixi .. he is good. cute baby :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

no I am having lunch at office. we have catering :blush: baby already at home now with my mom xixixi .. he is good. cute baby :lol:

Of course, he is. He's taking his looks from no other than his mom @Sejabin :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, thanie said:

Of course, he is. He's taking his looks from no other than his mom @Sejabin :wub:

but he is exactly looks like my hubby people said huuuuuu uuuuu uuuuuu :bawling: he only got my straight shiny black hair. lol after bearing him for 9 months :weary:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

but he is exactly looks like my hubby people said huuuuuu uuuuu uuuuuu :bawling: he only got my straight shiny black hair. lol after bearing him for 9 months :weary:

:weary: Whooaaah, I feel you... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, thanie said:

I think majority of the people here are from Asian countries, so our time-zones are almost the same. You, @mouse007 belong to the minority :joy:. I'm not sure with @Lawyerh but she seems to be awake 24/7 :mrgreen:. You're not alone.

Kidding aside, I love reading all your post(s) in Soompi. You talk with sense and you sounded like a smart cookie. Nakaka intimidate, tbh :D. I started watching Chocolate last night. Nasa Ep. 1 pa lang ... parang gusto ko naman. Daming pagkain, nagutom nga ako bigla :wub: Plus, there's Ha Ji-Won on it and the ML, as what I've heard from ppl in Add and Subtract thread are kind of ...  Hot???

Right now I am ... excited for the weekend! Hubby and I got free pass to an adventure park. Can't wait to have a ride on that giant swing! 

@thanie aww salamat! :D It definitely seems like most of the folks who are active on Soompi are from the East and few are from the West like me. But yes, there are some people who seem to always be awake regardless of time of day. LOL

I'm glad you decided to check out Chocolate. I like Ha Ji-Won and ML (I can't remember his name right now) is not your typical type (someone said he's not your typical flowery boy) but he's got his own charms. 

I hope you enjoy the adventure park!

Right now I am preparing to go into a meeting. :bawling:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@thanie @mouse007 im not operating 24 hours... i got close shop time too :joy:

@thanie do tell us what u think about Chocolate once you watched more episode. Do drop in the thread too... :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@thanie aww salamat! :D It definitely seems like most of the folks who are active on Soompi are from the East and few are from the West like me. But yes, there are some people who seem to always be awake regardless of time of day. LOL

I'm glad you decided to check out Chocolate. I like Ha Ji-Won and ML (I can't remember his name right now) is not your typical type (someone said he's not your typical flowery boy) but he's got his own charms. 

I hope you enjoy the adventure park!

Right now I am preparing to go into a meeting. :bawling:

I'm not into flowerboys ... I'm into men, the likes of Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo, Song Seung-heon, Ji In-sung and ... Kim Rae Won. IDK, they exude this manliness that makes me want to drool whenever I see them. Lemme tell you a secret @Lawyerh and @mouse007 (I'm not sure if it remains a secret once I reveal it here) but KRW is the sexiest for me. He's super hot and sometimes I make delulu of him and me on a warm embrace :D I may add Yoon Kye-sang later on my list ... lol! 

Right now, I am munching on Fries and Burger from McDonald's. My boss has this habit of giving me heavy afternoon snack ... she knows how I badly needed to loss weight. What a tease :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@thanie I admire Flower Boys but like you, I am more into men - the same ones you mentioned above! LOL. I'd say GY and HB are probably my top 2 when it comes to Korean men. :D They just exude that manliness that makes you feel like they can handle anything (and look good doing it).

Right now, I am watching ep 26 of Love and Destiny while also doing some work. 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@mouse007, my Top 2 are Kim Rae won and Hyun Bin. They can switch places, depending who has the latest project :mrgreen:

Right now, I am in the office. Week 2 for a special task (so we can pay the bills :D)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 1/21/2020 at 12:03 AM, Sejabin said:

Having fever :sweatingbullets:

@Sejabin, your virus must have reached my location in PH. A mild fever knocked me down yesterday. 

Right now I am ... listening to Always be here (OST Chocolate) both version of Jung Jin Woo and Ha Jin. The latter also sang We All Lie (Sky Castle's OST). I think it's time for me to create my list of favorite Korean Singers :joy:

• Love 1

6 hours ago, thanie said:

@Sejabin, your virus must have reached my location in PH. A mild fever knocked me down yesterday. 

Right now I am ... listening to Always be here (OST Chocolate) both version of Jung Jin Woo and Ha Jin. The latter also sang We All Lie (Sky Castle's OST). I think it's time for me to create my list of favorite Korean Singers :joy:

I hope you are good now :blush:

right now I am playing with my baby on bed. He is learning to holdings stuffs now xixixixi ^,^ hahhahahahahahhaha

Edited by Sejabin
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I hope you are good now :blush:

right now I am playing with my baby on bed. He is learning to holdings things now xixixixi ^,^

Is he rolling over? How exciting for you, Mommy... and I hope Baby stays healthy :heart:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, thanie said:

Is he rolling over? How exciting for you, Mommy... and I hope Baby stays healthy :heart:

If I helping him he can hahaha. He can not do it alone now. His butt too heavy lol :joy: yes he is healthy. Will get pcv and rotavirus vaccination for him on next Monday. A bit worried because he will get fever. 

Right now just woke up to feed my baby

• Love 1

Eating lunch while watching BTS videos of Love and Destiny (seriously suffering from drama withdrawal). 

Will be jumping back to work in a bit and preparing for the next meeting. Man I'm glad it's finally Friday. :D

• LOL 2

Right now can not sleep again. Trying to sleep again because tomorrow I will have an important financing event. Tsk!

• Love 1

Right now I am ... eating crunchy friend chicken, but not as crunchy as OLIVE BBQ Chicken 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

dizziness mode ON because of watching the very handsome Hyun Bin :wub:

Right now I am freaking out about how much work I have on the go.