2. Soompi 

1. FB

Lol i love ur no 3 social media :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol i love ur no 3 social media :joy:

:joy: You noticed, hahahahaha! 

I considered Netflix as Social Media coz the people there are sort of my friends. Like, we've been together for many years now...  so we're kind of close, lol... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wanting my dream back ~ before my baby cried and woke me lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Happily shopping daily necessities in good deal $$$.... 

I think im borderline ahjumma already :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Now I'm trying to find a normal Dating site. Without bots and paid registration. I've already spent a lot of time, but I think I found a suitable site thanks to this review - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-webcam-sites/xcams-review/ . If you decide to create a profile on a Dating site, I recommend that you read these reviews so that you don't waste time like I did.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm always on the lookout for good deals! There's no point in paying for things full price when you can get them on sale!

Right now I am working while listening to Chocolate OST

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lawyerh, what's a borderline ahjumma? What AGE is considered ahjumma? I got more confused with "borderline" added to being an ahjumma :joy: Shopping for necessities is enjoyable, much more if it's on sale :heart:

@mouse007, I have a Spotify Playlist full of Korean Drama OST :D. My favorite so far is Into the Abyss by Suran and Coogie (Abyss OST)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, thanie said:

@Lawyerh, what's a borderline ahjumma? What AGE is considered ahjumma? I got more confused with "borderline" added to being an ahjumma :joy: Shopping for necessities is enjoyable, much more if it's on sale :heart:

It means my age is young, but my mentality like ahjumma... :joy: Isnt it get cheap discount to buy tissues etc, only ahjumma feel happy about it? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

It means my age is young, but my mentality like ahjumma... :joy: Isnt it get cheap discount to buy tissues etc, only ahjumma feel happy about it? 

I am an ahjumma then :joy:.

Necessities shopping and the sight of cupboard filled with necessities makes me happier these days. I think I can live forever :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, thanie said:

I am an ahjumma then :joy:.

Necessities shopping and the sight of cupboard filled with necessities makes me happier these days. I think I can live forever :lol:

Same for me! 

Btw, I also have Spotify playlists filled with OSTs from K dramas. :D

Right now I am enjoying a cup of coffee and reading posts on Soompi before I start my work day.

• Love 2

Leaving some posts on Soompi and now about to go wash dishes.

• Love 2

11 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Same for me! 

Btw, I also have Spotify playlists filled with OSTs from K dramas. :D

Right now I am enjoying a cup of coffee and reading posts on Soompi before I start my work day.

Same here :joy:

I have this morning habit to read, react, and reply to Soompi posts. I was too lazy and tired last night to make any of the R mentioned above. I can't believe MOD S called my attention due to some violation that I unintentionally / unknowingly committed. Ikaw naman kase, nasabi mo na lahat and all I could say was  "@mouse007 :heart:" Hehehhehe .... Upon reading your post (CLOY's thread), I suddenly wanted to have enough beauty rest, enough sleep and become smarter! 

Right now I am ... we are on the way to work. Our background music: Little Mix' TOUCH

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, thanie said:

Same here :joy:

I have this morning habit to read, react, and reply to Soompi posts. I was too lazy and tired last night to make any of the R mentioned above. I can't believe MOD S called my attention due to some violation that I unintentionally / unknowingly committed. Ikaw naman kase, nasabi mo na lahat and all I could say was  "@mouse007 :heart:" Hehehhehe .... Upon reading your post (CLOY's thread), I suddenly wanted to have enough beauty rest, enough sleep and become smarter! 

Right now I am ... we are on the way to work. Our background music: Little Mix' TOUCH

Hahahaha! Ako din, I typically catch up on Soompi in the mornings while drinking coffee and right before I start the workday. Because of the timezone difference, most of the people here are asleep when I am awake and everyone is active here when I am asleep. So I always have a lot of catching up to do.

Sa totoo lang, I only post in depth thoughts on dramas I really like or feel strongly about. Effort din naman kasi! And sometimes I just don't have the time to post such long comments. So pa-minsan-minsan lang din. :D Pansin mo, even though I am also invested in Chocolate, I am not so active dun sa thread kasi nga walang time! That means I will have to keep an eye on both threads! 

Right now, I am about to pick up the work I did not finish yesterday and then probably will do laundry at some point.

• Love 3

15 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Hahahaha! Ako din, I typically catch up on Soompi in the mornings while drinking coffee and right before I start the workday. Because of the timezone difference, most of the people here are asleep when I am awake and everyone is active here when I am asleep. So I always have a lot of catching up to do.

Sa totoo lang, I only post in depth thoughts on dramas I really like or feel strongly about. Effort din naman kasi! And sometimes I just don't have the time to post such long comments. So pa-minsan-minsan lang din. :D Pansin mo, even though I am also invested in Chocolate, I am not so active dun sa thread kasi nga walang time! That means I will have to keep an eye on both threads! 

Right now, I am about to pick up the work I did not finish yesterday and then probably will do laundry at some point.

I think majority of the people here are from Asian countries, so our time-zones are almost the same. You, @mouse007 belong to the minority :joy:. I'm not sure with @Lawyerh but she seems to be awake 24/7 :mrgreen:. You're not alone.

Kidding aside, I love reading all your post(s) in Soompi. You talk with sense and you sounded like a smart cookie. Nakaka intimidate, tbh :D. I started watching Chocolate last night. Nasa Ep. 1 pa lang ... parang gusto ko naman. Daming pagkain, nagutom nga ako bigla :wub: Plus, there's Ha Ji-Won on it and the ML, as what I've heard from ppl in Add and Subtract thread are kind of ...  Hot???

Right now I am ... excited for the weekend! Hubby and I got free pass to an adventure park. Can't wait to have a ride on that giant swing! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just now, Sejabin said:

having lunch .. lol :sweatingbullets:

You're having lunch with your baby, @Sejabin? How's he? Take care ... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1