Quantcast
Jump to content
Roasty

right now I am...

Recommended Posts

Thinking about work

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAPPY. Because I joined a community and it is not only me who must to suffer like this with my ulcer and GERD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAH sometimes you will be happy if you know that you are not the only one who feel this WKKWKWWKKWLWLWKWWK :joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R/L + fabion (drips) 

finally but still at home :mask:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stomachache.. Like wanting to go to the toilet but when you sit there, nothing happened ~_~ 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

working and intermittently catching up on what I missed in Soompi

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There will be a pre opening of our annual meeting this evening but I can’t decide to go or to not go ~_~ 

 

9e8a178a2acd6a90d29148d54e56e160.jpg

 

usually I will always be there. ALWAYS. But this year.. my hang over.. *sighhhhhh.. but their dinner buffet is calling me to go. ARGHHHHH!! 

I really really really want to taste all those food but my body is wanting to stay on bed :kiss:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Debating whether to buy some poetry books.

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Debating whether to buy some poetry books.

 

I do have couple of Lang Leav & Najwa Zebian book. I read it when im in the mood only. Not everyday got chance to relax and read poem unfortunately...

 

Btw right now... im sleepy hahaha...

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

 

I do have couple of Lang Leav & Najwa Zebian book. I read it when im in the mood only. Not everyday got chance to relax and read poem unfortunately...

 

Btw right now... im sleepy hahaha...

 

Oh I haven't heard of Najwa Zebian. I'll have to check it out.

 

Which Lang Leav books do you have? Is it worth the money? 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Memories, Love & Misadventure, Lullabies, Universe of Us, Lullabies, Sea of Strangers. I found it quite soothing, and it will be a perfect read when you're in love actually haha.. 

 

Normally poetry can be hard to understand. But that's not the case with Lang Leav.

 

And the book cover is just so beautiful, so i can't resist to buy. I think invest one or two is enough. I was on greedy mood to bought so many haha... 

 

Najwa Zebian i only have 1 Mind Platter. Its sort of more like motivational short poetry for me. 

 

Do you know any other good author? 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I have Memories, Love & Misadventure, Lullabies, Universe of Us, Lullabies, Sea of Strangers. I found it quite soothing, and it will be a perfect read when you're in love actually haha.. 

 

Normally poetry can be hard to understand. But that's not the case with Lang Leav.

 

And the book cover is just so beautiful, so i can't resist to buy. I think invest one or two is enough. I was on greedy mood to bought so many haha... 

 

Najwa Zebian i only have 1 Mind Platter. Its sort of more like motivational short poetry for me. 

 

Do you know any other good author? 

 

Wow! You pretty much own all of her books. Are you planning to get the new one that just came out? 

 

Exactly, I am not typically a fan of poetry because it can be difficult to understand but when I read Lang Leav's works, it resonates with me. I want to buy all of her books but it will cost me about $100 to buy all of them. LOL

 

Good author of poems? I haven't read a lot but I heard Pablo Neruda is good as well although I am not too familiar with his work so I can't say for sure.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

 

Wow! You pretty much own all of her books. Are you planning to get the new one that just came out? 

 

 

Wah im not. Actually i feel sea of strangers was a bit so so (and the book cover not that nice :sweatingbullets:)... but i need to reread them all again. Im a bit forgot already actually lol. I think 1 or 2 is enough no need to collect them all... cos i feel some are a bit similar. But i know they all looks beautiful together... and u cant resist to collect lol.

 

Just join me then... get them all hahaha....

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

 

Wah im not. Actually i feel sea of strangers was a bit so so (and the book cover not that nice :sweatingbullets:)... but i need to reread them all again. Im a bit forgot already actually lol. I think 1 or 2 is enough no need to collect them all... cos i feel some are a bit similar. But i know they all looks beautiful together... and u cant resist to collect lol.

 

Just join me then... get them all hahaha....

 

I definitely want Lullabies and Memories. I am considering the other ones... maybe I should start with these two and then go from there...?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

 

I definitely want Lullabies and Memories. I am considering the other ones... maybe I should start with these two and then go from there...?

Yes i think its a good idea. :heart: Cos after a while you might be not so engrossed with poem again. Happened to me haha... Enjoy dear...

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

H.A.P.P.Y :blush:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Honestly I wish I could stop crying 

 

Why are you crying? :dissapointed_relieved:

 

right now I am confusing. Is this a hunger or just a feeling that I want this gas out from my stomach.. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...