Quantcast
Roasty

right now I am...

1 hour ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Have you ever got a deep tissue massage? If your country has Groupon then you should buy a fairly cheap massage. It feels soooo:relieved: good. My entire body including my back felt great afterwards.

I am grateful that I’m at home after shopping. 

I am good now. What is it groupon? My city is not as same as before the earthquakes happened. I don’t know if we still have that service in here. There’s home spa that we can call to our home too. But I don’t want to be naked while they massaging me and the aftershocks happened and I will run naked to the street hahahahaha.. plus I am only alone in home. In this times I feel so very insecure to invite people that I don’t know in home ^_* 

I am luluran now. And will do milk bath. I need to pampering my body before my vacation trip ^_* 

writing my third response to a post so I can hopefully create my own topic / post.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just finished eating dinner and now catching up on Soompi, doing some online shopping and watching Coffee Prince. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1

Waiting for a colleague so we can start our meeting. Meanwhile I am browsing Soompi. :D

• Like 1

Listening to a song “all I ask” by Adelle and is learning how to sing this in my version. I can only do it in the middle of the night when my baby niece already sleep. Wkwkwkwkwkw :joy: (no one protest my singing since this is 10.59 PM so I guess they all like it too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

VERY EXCITED.. asking my self.. am I ready for 2019? 

If miracle happens, I hope God will help me to get through.. 

Edited by Sejabin