Quantcast

right now I am...

4 minutes ago, princressagents1 said:

Now right I am at the grocery buying ingredients to make Indonesian chicken soup with turmeric and ginger (Soto Ayam) first time making it ... @cenching wish me luck:joy:.

I will pray hard for your success....:joy: @lgxzly go to the Temple and ask the monks to bless her Soto Ayam, you need that blessings you are going to eat it!!! :joy:

I am browsing Soompi at the moment...:innocent:

• LOL 2
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shopping online for a new coat...omg i love this

Doing Math, adding by 2 and work hard to reach 1000.....

Here's my list:   3. FB 2. Soompi 1. Instagram   I have Twitter too but I was never active. I just never got into it.   Actually @triplem @cenching and I believ

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

will pray hard for your success....

Oh come on @cenching :joy: its can't that bad.. okay I agree the cookies do need a blessing.. you and @lgxzly just wait and see...my soup will new and improved..:joy:... so there ...whatever!!! @cenching @lgxzly :joy:..i needs at least six hour to make this. So,  ...see y'all later:joy:

Right now still grocery shopping:tounge_wink:

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, princressagents1 said:

Oh come on @cenching :joy: its can't that bad.. okay I agree the cookies do need a blessing.. you and @lgxzly just wait and see...my soup will new and improved..:joy:... so there ...whatever!!! @cenching @lgxzly :joy:..i needs at least six hour to make this. So,  ...see y'all later:joy:

Right now still grocery shopping:tounge_wink:

Pist pictures after you done, please.....:thumbsup:

I am eating newly baked cheese bun with peppermint tea....

• LOL 1
22 hours ago, cenching said:

go to the Temple and ask the monks to bless her Soto Ayam, you need that blessings you are going to eat it!!! 

@cenching even I bring the soup to the temple for blessing it didn't even help:confounded:... Lord have mercy..:joy: 

Spoiler

2Z7gnjG.jpg

right now I'm responding back to cenching:kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

doing online shoping for my next trip to Yogyakarta on December :kiss_closed: I need new shoes, dress, skirt, white blouse.. this is a working trip but heiii I need to be pretty. I can not show my earthquake-victim-mode too obvious there :relieved:

Haha sounds so much fun. I’m gonna plan for my trip to Japan. 

• Like 1
On 11/24/2018 at 8:53 AM, Sejabin said:

confusing what drama to watch

Watch TOP Star Yoo Baek. Sweet , funny & healing . Indonesian subs are easily available 

@abnoch Hang in there . Fighting ! 

Edited by Guest