[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , the fishing line didn't melt because the octopus was just half cook. Usually , you can't blanch it long , otherwise it will be too tough like a rubber. Seafood can even eat raw. There is a certain method to keep it well cook and soft , all you have to do is boil a water deep it for 10 seconds , then take it out, soak it in ice water for another 10 seconds , repeat it few times until the octopus is cook.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , Even if Jaewon oppa is quite messy, i think he really loves to cook. The soup he cooked is not easy to prepare. It was very common in Chinese. Usually we boil (Ikan Bilis) dried small fish separately  to use as the base soup, Jaewon oppa just mixed it together,  then prepare the rice dumpling, it was a rice flour that form into small balls. Then add any vegetables  available. It's healthy because the flavor are all natural from the ingredients itself, he don't have to add additional MSG or other flavoring. :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , the fishing line didn't melt because the octopus was just half cook. Usually , you can't blanch it long , otherwise it will be too tough like a rubber. Seafood can even eat raw. There is a certain method to keep it well cook and soft , all you have to do is boil a water deep it for 10 seconds , then take it out, soak it in ice water for another 10 seconds , repeat it few times until the octopus is cook.

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , of course he add a sauce for the octopus chinggu.. usually we only deep it with sweet chilli sauce but looks like KMJ mixed it together after he slice it. :) They must have ready made sauce for all purpose. :)

As long as you know what you need and how to do it right, It doesn't need to be good in cooking to be able to make the soup that Jaewon oppa prepare , he only add a bit of salt , water , and vegetable oil on the flour. But i guess you are right, he must have done it before , he look well prepared when was cooking it. :)

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , of course he add a sauce for the octopus chinggu.. usually we only deep it with sweet chilli sauce but looks like KMJ mixed it together after he slice it. :) They must have ready made sauce for all purpose. :) As long as you know what you need and how to do it right, It doesn't need to be good in cooking to be able to make the soup that Jaewon oppa prepare , he only add a bit of salt , water , and vegetable oil on the flour. But i guess you are right, he must have done it before , he look well prepared when was cooking it. :)

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , on the next episode i think Seo Jang Hoon was the one getting a punishment. :)) :)) :))

Jaewon might be quite cautious now because of what they did to KMJ ssi. I don't think they could play easily on him. [-X [-X

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , on the next episode i think Seo Jang Hoon was the one getting a punishment. :)) :)) :)) Jaewon might be quite cautious now because of what they did to KMJ ssi. I don't think they could play easily on him. [-X [-X

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , maybe next week will be the last episode on the first family.

I think the BTS photos in the fish market was not on this edition. It was film January 11, while the filming with this current family took place last December.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , maybe next week will be the last episode on the first family. I think the BTS photos in the fish market was not on this edition. It was film January 11, while the filming with this current family took place last December.

Guest jaewon fan

Jung Eun Ji to guest on the 2nd edition of Four Son's and One Daughter
Jeongeunji has appeared as a guest on the MBC Sanam ilnyeo / namyunho reporter

Jung Eun-Ji  is the main vocalist and dancer of girl group A Pink . According to MBC Officials, she recently join Four Sons and One Daughter as the youngest sibling and second female star guest on the show. The shooting took place at South Gyeongsang Province, or Gyeongsangnam-do, a province in the southeast of South Korea. The provincial capital is located at Changwon. It contains the major metropolitan center and port of Busan.
Check out more details ===> HERE

jaewon fan

said:

Jung Eun Ji to guest on the 2nd edition of Four Son's and One Daughter
Jeongeunji has appeared as a guest on the MBC Sanam ilnyeo / namyunho reporter

Jung Eun-Ji  is the main vocalist and dancer of girl group A Pink . According to MBC Officials, she recently join Four Sons and One Daughter as the youngest sibling and second female star guest on the show. The shooting took place at South Gyeongsang Province, or Gyeongsangnam-do, a province in the southeast of South Korea. The provincial capital is located at Changwon. It contains the major metropolitan center and port of Busan.
Check out more details ===> HERE

luvskjw said: @jaewon fan -- I know the word for "sorry" in Korean, so I understood that he was apologizing to the eel for cutting it, but I didn't realize the eel was still alive!  I thought that once they took the eel off the hook it had died.  Poor little eel!!!  :(:((

Guest luvskjw

pafaccio said: luvskjw said: @jaewon fan -- I know the word for "sorry" in Korean, so I understood that he was apologizing to the eel for cutting it, but I didn't realize the eel was still alive!  I thought that once they took the eel off the hook it had died.  Poor little eel!!!  :(:((

luvskjw said: @pafaccio -- Oh, I think she will miss his massages because when it hurts it means that he found the sore spot that needs massaging.  Perhaps she said that her arms also heard because when he asked if it hurt he then started massaging her arm.  The pain from back tension affects the neck, shoulders, and upper arms.  Chin tucks are excellent to relieve that kind of pain.  :)

I like how everyone is willing to show themselves how they wake up in the morning, without makeup, it is so much more realistic that way.  I really like Honey Lee's candor!  :)  The whole show is excellent, they have a very nice mixture of personalities and they all shine in the program. 

I see that the girl from Pink will be joining the cast.  I have seen her on "We Got Married" and she is really sweet and witty.  :D

Guest luvskjw

pafaccio said: luvskjw said: @pafaccio -- Oh, I think she will miss his massages because when it hurts it means that he found the sore spot that needs massaging.  Perhaps she said that her arms also heard because when he asked if it hurt he then started massaging her arm.  The pain from back tension affects the neck, shoulders, and upper arms.  Chin tucks are excellent to relieve that kind of pain.  :)

I like how everyone is willing to show themselves how they wake up in the morning, without makeup, it is so much more realistic that way.  I really like Honey Lee's candor!  :)  The whole show is excellent, they have a very nice mixture of personalities and they all shine in the program. 

I see that the girl from Pink will be joining the cast.  I have seen her on "We Got Married" and she is really sweet and witty.  :D

Guys.... I really like the show! I really wish someone translate it in English, or Spanish, or Italian.......... I WANT TO KNOW ALL THAT THEY SAID!!!!!!!!!

- Honey is such a sweet and nice girl.... not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside too.

- KMJ is always messy in the kitchen, but is the only one who wake up early in the morning and help the father... Honey said to him something like "You are dad's blood" like saying "you really are the son of dad".

- KJW is the best... sweet, kind, and always joyful!!! I LOVE HIM MORE NOW!!!!

- SJH is the most out of place among all.... He looks like he wants to get out of that place soon!!! :))

- And KG is almost none existent in the show!!!! :(

One question: How is the new girl going to fit in the show? It means that Honey is not going to be on the next family? Is only 1 daughter and 4 sons!!!

By the way @luvskjw I like your new signature and profile pic :-bd

Guest luvskjw

pafaccio said:

Guys.... I really like the show! I really wish someone translate it in English, or Spanish, or Italian.......... I WANT TO KNOW ALL THAT THEY SAID!!!!!!!!!

- Honey is such a sweet and nice girl.... not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside too.

- KMJ is always messy in the kitchen, but is the only one who wake up early in the morning and help the father... Honey said to him something like "You are dad's blood" like saying "you really are the son of dad".

- KJW is the best... sweet, kind, and always joyful!!! I LOVE HIM MORE NOW!!!!

- SJH is the most out of place among all.... He looks like he wants to get out of that place soon!!! :))

- And KG is almost none existent in the show!!!! :(

One question: How is the new girl going to fit in the show? It means that Honey is not going to be on the next family? Is only 1 daughter and 4 sons!!!

By the way @luvskjw I like your new signature and profile pic :-bd

Archived