[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , KJW oppa had a problem on the small eel not because it was slippery.. he feel bad for the poor thing and keep saying "miani' sorry.. while he was murdering it.. =)) =)) =)) =)) aigoo... our oppa is such a soft hearted man... =)) #-o #-o i feel more sorry on him than the eel he was cutting..

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , the episode 3 lastnight was hilarious and unexpected. I don't think lying to someone to make him feel better is good. I wasn't able to post update last night because i don't feel well. I didn't even finish watching the whole show live. What happens is , the 3 brothers feel bad for KMJ ssi because he always whine for always lossing on KJW oppa specially on their mothers attention. To make up for it the whole family made a trick for him. They went fishing for competition. KJW oppa purposely put a small fish on his fishing rod and the others tried to get KMJ attention and put a big fish on his to made it look like he win. The poor KMJ really thought it was his catch and so happy about it. :)) :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , don't worry , before they leave the fishing area they reveal what exactly is happening. =)) =)) they showed him the other fish that they keep in the plastic proving that it wasn't his catch. Can you imagine how angry was KMJ ssi? he is so frustrated and i think he blame KJW oppa the most because he was the closest to him. =)) =)) =))

Anyway thanks for the corcern chinggu.. it's not a flu.. i think had a low blood pressure again and i feel dizzy and almost faint last night. I feel better now.. ;))

I'm still downloading the episode 3 ..........only 26 percent was downloaded!!!!!!!!!!!! :(  SINCE THIS MORNING, and now is almost noon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((

I saw the little videos.... poor KMJ he said: "I truly believed" (that he catched all those things!!!!) =))

I wish there is another faster way to download the episode!!!

Guest luvskjw

VioletWitch said: jaewon fan said: :-O :-O :-O And look what's on the news guys....
While having dinner Honey notice something on the food that she was eating, is that thread or hair? Ohhh... dear... Jaewon oppa is the one who cook right? #-o #-o #-o Looks like he really mess up again and didn't notice that other stuff while preparing the food.. otokkkeee??? Aigoooo..  =)) =))

check out====>http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/416348

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , the episode 3 lastnight was hilarious and unexpected. I don't think lying to someone to make him feel better is good. I wasn't able to post update last night because i don't feel well. I didn't even finish watching the whole show live. What happens is , the 3 brothers feel bad for KMJ ssi because he always whine for always lossing on KJW oppa specially on their mothers attention. To make up for it the whole family made a trick for him. They went fishing for competition. KJW oppa purposely put a small fish on his fishing rod and the others tried to get KMJ attention and put a big fish on his to made it look like he win. The poor KMJ really thought it was his catch and so happy about it. :)) :)) :))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , KJW oppa had a problem on the small eel not because it was slippery.. he feel bad for the poor thing and keep saying "miani' sorry.. while he was murdering it.. =)) =)) =)) =)) aigoo... our oppa is such a soft hearted man... =)) #-o #-o i feel more sorry on him than the eel he was cutting..

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , don't worry , before they leave the fishing area they reveal what exactly is happening. =)) =)) they showed him the other fish that they keep in the plastic proving that it wasn't his catch. Can you imagine how angry was KMJ ssi? he is so frustrated and i think he blame KJW oppa the most because he was the closest to him. =)) =)) =)) Anyway thanks for the corcern chinggu.. it's not a flu.. i think had a low blood pressure again and i feel dizzy and almost faint last night. I feel better now.. ;))

Guest luvskjw

pafaccio said:

I'm still downloading the episode 3 ..........only 26 percent was downloaded!!!!!!!!!!!! :(  SINCE THIS MORNING, and now is almost noon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((

I saw the little videos.... poor KMJ he said: "I truly believed" (that he catched all those things!!!!) =))

I wish there is another faster way to download the episode!!!

Guest jaewon fan

luvskjw said: So glad to hear it is not the flu, @jaewon fan!  :)  :x   Take care of the blood pressure ... either too high or too low is not good ... mine tends to be high.

I figured that KMJ would blame KJW more for the prank they played on him ... that's why he tried to spoil the food oppa was preparing, but the one who ended up with the fishing line in her food was Honey Lee.  But I think overall KMJ  took the prank very well, he has a great sense of humor!  :)) :)) :))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: luvskjw said: So glad to hear it is not the flu, @jaewon fan!  :)  :x   Take care of the blood pressure ... either too high or too low is not good ... mine tends to be high.

I figured that KMJ would blame KJW more for the prank they played on him ... that's why he tried to spoil the food oppa was preparing, but the one who ended up with the fishing line in her food was Honey Lee.  But I think overall KMJ  took the prank very well, he has a great sense of humor!  :)) :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , Even if Jaewon oppa is quite messy, i think he really loves to cook. The soup he cooked is not easy to prepare. It was very common in Chinese. Usually we boil (Ikan Bilis) dried small fish separately  to use as the base soup, Jaewon oppa just mixed it together,  then prepare the rice dumpling, it was a rice flour that form into small balls. Then add any vegetables  available. It's healthy because the flavor are all natural from the ingredients itself, he don't have to add additional MSG or other flavoring. :-bd :-bd :-bd

Archived