[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

902690250311519961.gif

Hellow everybody.. I'm lurking around to see how it goes with my KMJ oppa .. aahahhaaha

Nice to meet u all here :)

:-bd Hello @VioletWitch , it nice to have you around. KMJ was doing great. It's really fun to watch him bickering with Jaewon oppa and he is a nice brother to Honey. :)) :)) :)) i think he will spend more than he earn on this show , he likes to buy things and he shop nonstop.. =)) =))

Guest VioletWitch

It will be awesomazing if this show got subbed.. rite?
I watched few clips from YT, but I didnt get what they talking about. I just smile whenever I saw my Oppa.. ngeeeeeeee:)  
My conclusion... my oppa really clumsy, butterfingers and caring at the same time...  >.<

Guest jaewon fan

@VioletWitch , i find KMJ ssi very caring too and very nice person, i think he is a good friend of my Jaewon oppa for real , KMJ is one of the guest on his wedding. That occasion was private and only family and close friends are invited.

On episode 1, when Jaewon oppa was in the boat , even if it's already moving far KMJ ssi shouted and reminded Jaewon oppa to put on his hat because it's very cold. It's so nice to hear it from him. He is really like a big brother caring for my oppa.. ;)) ;))

Your oppa can't cook :)) :)) but my oppa is quite messy.. =)) =)) =)) Everytime they are together they keep teasing each other.. =))

Guest luvskjw

VioletWitch said: It will be awesomazing if this show got subbed.. rite?
I watched few clips from YT, but I didnt get what they talking about. I just smile whenever I saw my Oppa.. ngeeeeeeee:)  
My conclusion... my oppa really clumsy, butterfingers and caring at the same time...  >.<

Guest jaewon fan

:-h :-h :-h Hello everyone , while having my  ~O) (coffee) in a cold morning , i was browsing the net and i found something to share... here are some scenes we could expects for tonight's episode.  \:D/ \:D/First , it was a good news for @VioletWitch :)) her oppa KMJ was said to be crowned as the King of fishing.. :)) :)) That was the news says...  i mean that was i understand from the news.. :)) :)) My Jaewon oppa was so happy for him :)) :))14099_11206_4910.jpg

\:D/ \:D/ Next , since KMJ ssi was good on fishing, my Jaewon oppa take care of his catch . Incharge in cooking nice food, he didn't forget to look good while cooking. Like an expert ajussi , he wears a floral apron instead of chef attire.. :)) :)) :)김재원 꽃앞치마

after cooking , everyone is enjoying the meal .. i guess... =)) =)) =)) But I'm wondering why my oppa is not on the dinning table...  :-/ :-/ :-/
20140116001001_0.jpg

Guest jaewon fan

:D Sorry... EDIT from above post.. :-B :-B i already saw my Jaewon oppa on the dining table he was beside KMJ ssi and his father.. :)) :)) :)) i thought that was the small boy.. =)) =))

@Jaewon fan I can accept potatoes peels in the kitchen as mess........... but peaces of fish here and there??????? :-&

If he don't clean the kitchen as soon as he can, nobody is going to be able to cook again there...... for the smell!!!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9PzH7NLonTnI0eq22xCy images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9PzH7NLonTnI0eq22xCy images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9PzH7NLonTnI0eq22xCy images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9PzH7NLonTnI0eq22xCy

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , i don't think he make a mess again.. look at him , it seems like he is having a problem on how to murder the small eel... :)) :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i been thinking about the fishing BTS video in Scandal and wanted to post it this afternoon but i was a little busy , now you already mention it and i keep smiling about the thought. Jaewon oppa obviously doesn't know fishing. He caught himself instead of catching fish on Scandal. It will be just luck if he caught a tiny one on this show.. =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

:-O :-O :-O And look what's on the news guys....
While having dinner Honey notice something on the food that she was eating, is that thread or hair? Ohhh... dear... Jaewon oppa is the one who cook right? #-o #-o #-o Looks like he really mess up again and didn't notice that other stuff while preparing the food.. otokkkeee??? Aigoooo..  =)) =))
news_1389939903_416348_m_1.jpg
check out====>http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/416348

Guest VioletWitch

jaewon fan said: :-O :-O :-O And look what's on the news guys....
While having dinner Honey notice something on the food that she was eating, is that thread or hair? Ohhh... dear... Jaewon oppa is the one who cook right? #-o #-o #-o Looks like he really mess up again and didn't notice that other stuff while preparing the food.. otokkkeee??? Aigoooo..  =)) =))

Guest VioletWitch

@jaewon fan yes.. indeed my KMJ oppa really good in fishing.. but thats it!!..
Sometime hes good at cooking too.. that is  "IF" he use tons of MSG..
ahahha.. I sound like an anti-fan of KMJ rite now.. I am his  super-huge-gigantic fan.. Im just glad he show us/me how the real person called KMJ are <3 <3
clumsy yet lovely   *a super bias comment here.. LOL

Guest luvskjw

VioletWitch said: jaewon fan said: :-O :-O :-O And look what's on the news guys....

Guest luvskjw

VioletWitch said: @jaewon fan yes.. indeed my KMJ oppa really good in fishing.. but thats it!!..
Sometime hes good at cooking too.. that is  "IF" he use tons of MSG..
ahahha.. I sound like an anti-fan of KMJ rite now.. I am his  super-huge-gigantic fan.. Im just glad he show us/me how the real person called KMJ are <3 <3
clumsy yet lovely   *a super bias comment here.. LOL

Guest luvskjw

Hi guys,
According to Google Translate this is what happened:

Honey Lee was an actor possessed of a cocoon.

The 17th MBC 'Sanam ilnyeo' crew is taken in Inje, Gangwon Honey Lee's dinner photos to the public.

Honey Lee published the photo of the dining room suddenly spit out a serious expression. Looks like that is reminiscent of a cocoon.

Gimgura watched it a "magician of you knew it," said Kim Jae Won and said, "I knew that you floss" jaahnaetda say laughter is the back door.

22:00 broadcast on the 17th. [Deilrian = minor revision Reporter]

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , i been thinking about the fishing BTS video in Scandal and wanted to post it this afternoon but i was a little busy , now you already mention it and i keep smiling about the thought. Jaewon oppa obviously doesn't know fishing. He caught himself instead of catching fish on Scandal. It will be just luck if he caught a tiny one on this show.. =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , the episode 3 lastnight was hilarious and unexpected. I don't think lying to someone to make him feel better is good.

I wasn't able to post update last night because i don't feel well. I didn't even finish watching the whole show live.

What happens is , the 3 brothers feel bad for KMJ ssi because he always whine for always lossing on KJW oppa specially on their mothers attention. To make up for it the whole family made a trick for him. They went fishing for competition. KJW oppa purposely put a small fish on his fishing rod and the others tried to get KMJ attention and put a big fish on his to made it look like he win. The poor KMJ really thought it was his catch and so happy about it. :)) :)) :))

Archived