[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan I have a brother and we bicker all the time! Lol but I agree with you this family is great! It's going to be fun to watch them be competitive and always picking on each other b-( =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

FabiolaG said: @jaewon fan I have a brother and we bicker all the time! Lol but I agree with you this family is great! It's going to be fun to watch them be competitive and always picking on each other b-( =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

Episode 17 Preview looks more fun and exciting.. can't wait to watch it.. ;)) ;))

:x =)) =))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw‌ , :( i feel sad that you are going to be away.. hope just for a while... should i ask your son to buy a new laptop for you as soon as possible? ;)) ;))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said:
=))  I thought I'm the only one thinking Honey looks like a teenage girl , i was surprise reading an article saying Jaewon oppa think she is like a high school girl in her fashion style.. :)) :)

'#사남일녀' #김재원, 새내기 패션 이하늬에 "고등학생 같아" @xportsnews http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/tw/?id=444930  pic.twitter.com/kN2MBq0zCa

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , I'm wondering if you really got upset with your Mom that's why you went back on your apartment or you just want to open your computer and have a good laugh.. :)) :)) :))

Anyway , I'm glad your back. And hopefully your son get you a new laptop. :)) :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

@kanyaprasetyo‌ , i love watching 4S1D , it's kind of refreshing. :)) :))

last night i had nothing to do , so i cut some clips and made a short MV..

Guest FabiolaG

So today I'm having a 4s1d marathon! Just because they are so good at making me :D when I have had a rough day #:-S especially jaewon oppa and eunji episodes lol :>

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG‌ , speaking of Eunji , i check out my blog just now and someone is asking for Ep.5 to 8 raw video. I guess she is A-Pink fan. Everyone is asking for English sub and she is the only one asking for RAW :)) :)) :)) i find it funny but i guess she want to use it to make MV or other things.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , I'm wondering if you really got upset with your Mom that's why you went back on your apartment or you just want to open your computer and have a good laugh.. :)) :)) :)) Anyway , I'm glad your back. And hopefully your son get you a new laptop. :)) :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i agree . :D the new guest is funny. I like the chemistry among them, they are all comfortable with each other. Even Jang Hoon who seldom speak, laugh a lot and joining the fun.

Guest FabiolaG

@luvskjw , i agree .

:D

the new guest is funny. I like the chemistry among them, they are all comfortable with each other. Even Jang Hoon who seldom speak, laugh a lot and joining the fun.

I noticed jang hoon too! I'm glAd they are so comfortable And enjoying each other's company!

You're right about eunji fan lol she is probably wanting it raw for some purpose unless she understands korean and really doesn't like subs lol

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , I love watching Eunji part specially i can understand it with English sub. ;)

The latest episode made me feel all excited again.

Min Jong ssi team lost on planting potato but i guess it's because they are out numbered.

Jaewon oppa is lucky , the Mom save him from working. :)) :)) :)) I just assume she knew oppa got slight injury prior to that filming that's why she doesn't want him to work hard.

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan oppa of course always receiving the most love from Omma! =)) we can assume all we want but in the end we know oppa is popular with the Ajjumas an Omma's :x these episodes are quickly becoming my favorites they are so fun and happy :)!

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @FabiolaG , I love watching Eunji part specially i can understand it with English sub. ;) The latest episode made me feel all excited again. Min Jong ssi team lost on planting potato but i guess it's because they are out numbered. Jaewon oppa is lucky , the Mom save him from working. :)) :)) :)) I just assume she knew oppa got slight injury prior to that filming that's why she doesn't want him to work hard.

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , @luvskjw , the moment this new episode started , i begin to love it too. :) You can see how worried they are on Jaewon oppa . It also shows the progress of their relationship.

Jang Hoon and Gura arguing , is new to me. Usually Honey is the only one bickering with him. :)) :))

Min Jong ssi keep being block by gura and Jaewon oppa can't stop laughing. The blending of there different personalities are working well.

The guest participation also add more fun. I don't know what he was saying but he can really make everyone laugh. :)) :)) :))

Archived