[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

Our guys are meeting a new friends .. looks like having fun introducing themselves to a kid from the neighborhood. They will live in the village for 5 days and 4 nights.. i hope they can survive that long.. :))[-O< [-O< [-O< #-o #-o #-oCreative Edaily Photo

Cooking time... Kim Jae won and kim Min joong are preparing food for dinner. Looks delicious, this two is quite a great cook..i guess..티브이데일리 포토

Guest jaewon fan

First Episode Rating 6.1% , 
Ten ilnyeo _ The bangpo Sanam

Four Sons and One Daughter had a good start. AGB Nielsen recorded 6.1% on national viewership rating. It was 3% higher than their predessor show.  Congratulations to all the cast. I hope viewers ratings keep going up. This is the first time I'm watching a reality show. It's really fun and entertaining even if English sub. are not available yet. =))related  news for viewership rating ===>HERE

Guest tulipw

I watched the show without subtitles, without understanding  ... :-S but oppa so so cute on the showthanks @jaewon fan for the online link 

Guest jaewon fan

tulipw said: I watched the show without subtitles, without understanding  ... :-S but oppa so so cute on the showthanks @jaewon fan for the online link 

Guest xopo17

hai to all member in here ,
finished download it
already watching Kim Jae Won variety show , but i need to reply it, since my korean is not good. so far so good . but i think i will like EP.2 , because from preview Ep.2 for next week, more interested because they do many work, like cut hair in salon / Beauty shop. 
to all kim jae won fans , please don't throw any stone to me . when i watched it, it felt i watched 5 Kids (from Appa Oediga Show / 4 Men& 1Women) who already grown up now (5 cast of 4Son&1D), and going to the village and spend their time by doing many activity and also cooking scene. (Appa Oediga on first episode was focus to go the village too) . so sometimes i imagined like that. pease :D

Guest jaewon fan

xopo17 said: hai to all member in here ,

to all kim jae won fans , please don't throw any stone to me . when i watched it, it felt i watched 5 Kids (from Appa Oediga Show / 4 Men& 1Women) who already grown up now (5 cast of 4Son&1D), and going to the village and spend their time by doing many activity and also cooking scene. (Appa Oediga on first episode was focus to go the village too) . so sometimes i imagined like that. pease :D

Guest jaewon fan

I laugh so hard watching Seo Jang Hoon and Jaewon oppa first meeting on the cafe ... they look so awkward to each other .  =)) =)) =)) =)) SEO face expression was hilarious. 
@pafaccio , @luvskjw , @cclover1 , @GSHforever , @tulipw , @tulip06 , @chat27 , 

Archived