[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG This is a hilarious picture  

Quote from this article: " In the photo SJH got dead drunk with friends and she flipped her back and hung in mid air."

기사 이미지

http://news.nate.com/view/20140123n12926?mid=e0102

Guest ilovesleepybird

i couldnt help but smile at those two videos you posted @PolarisCat they look good together. i hope this drama will become DAEBAK!! couldnt wait for tomorrow first episode... :)>-

class="headline" style="font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Cast of ‘Emergency Couple’ Will Donate Coal if Ratings Go Over 5 PercentIn anticipation of the upcoming drama, the main members of cast of tvN’s Emergency Couplemade an official Viewership Ratings Promise.
The cast members released a video clip on January 23, making a promise to donate a ton of coal briquette if the drama viewership rating goes over 5%, going along with their roles as doctors in the drama.
51201178.jpg
In the released clip, each cast member is also holding a hand-written message. 
Song Ji Hyo wrote, ‘5% viewership rating promise! I will donate coal briquette along with Choi Yeo Jin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Pil Mo, and Clara. I hope you’ll have a warm 2014.”
Choi Jin Hyuk wrote, ‘Emergency Couple will reach 5%! I will give out coal briquettes. Wishing daebak for Emergency Couple
Meanwhile, Emergency Couple is a romantic comedy drama about a divorced couple who run into each other again as medical interns at a hospital. The 20-episode drama is set to air the first episode on January 24. 
Read More: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/video-cast-of-emergency-couple-will-donate-coal-041110187.html

Song Ji Hyo becomes a drunk bride for 'Emergency Couple'

The teasers just 
keep getting better and better with still cuts of Song Ji Hyo becoming a drunk bride for 'Emergency Couple'!

Song Ji Hyo appears to be wearing the same short wedding dress she was last spotted wearing with Choi Jin Hyuk on the streets of Myeongdong in the video preview. Although the previous runaway bride-and-groom scene still cuts couldn't look any more romantic, these new set of still cuts leave fans wondering what could have possibly happened to ruin that atmosphere that day.

A staff member commented, "Song Ji Hyo has fallen into her character Oh Jin Hee. Although she hasn't slept for the past couple of nights, she is enjoying filming, readily taking on daring acting, and doing her all with passion as an actress."

As mentioned previously, the two characters marry but later divorce, practically as enemies. However, they end up reuniting unexpectedly after six years apart as interns in an emergency room.

The drama will premiere on January 24!

Song-Ji-Hyo_1390456791_songjihyo.jpg
Song-Ji-Hyo_1390456792_songjihyo1.jpg
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/song-ji-hyo-becomes-a-drunk-bride-for-emergency-couple#axzz2pPr2tdJU

Archived