[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

KDIK said: Have they started shooting for this drama yet ?! If they haven't then that's a bit alarming isn't it ?, considering that Reply 94 is ending next week *tears* and this is the show that is following.
 I'm excited for this drama cause it has Song Ji Hyo in a modern rom-com, we'll get to see Choi Jin Hyuk in a lead role (screen-caps from Running Man the two do look compatible ^_^ ) although I am alarmed at the cast of Clara but I'll just wait to see how she does and YAY !! Yoon Jong Hoon is in this drama too (he was a douchebag in Monstar but such a cool friend in Reply 94) it'll be great to see him have a bigger role in the show.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saranghaechoiseunghyun said: IlaN said:  When will the poster and the teaser will came out ???? when...when...when... ? omg i'm so exicted about this couple...

8-> [/quote] hahahahaha be patient chingu. I hope this month we can see those poster kekekekekeke ^^ [/quote] omg i hope too

Guest Melvin Nanang

I always Check CJ e&M drama aka Tvn drama facebook but no news about This Drama !! >.< ahhhh cannot wait for The Poster and Teaser !!!!!

Archived