[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aria1993

I really don’t like clara or her character they say her character is cute nice and pupply

but all I see that she’s mean !!

I can’t wait to see oh jin hee, oh chang min, ER chief and Sim Ji Hye  interactions

It will be complicated ........ I’m happy hahahaha

@shaymhahahaha okay, I love their interaction. I'll wait their romantic scene. But for early episode, I just want to see their jealousy interaction
yap, from nate news, 1st episode we got 2,4%, they said it good rating for cable tv. Hope this episode will increase. But I don't care about the rating chingu, i just want to see Song Ji Hyuk couple

Guest anjshin

DAE TO the B.A.K,. this kdrama series is fabuloso. ^_____^ 2 thumbs up. i so love it. It's like coming back to the hospital premises again. i can't help but to love the snobbish ER chief physician. but all in all salute to the whole cast and team of Emergency Couple for making me laugh, and come back again with the memories. fighthing. :x :D:D

saranghaechoiseunghyun said: @shaymhahahaha okay, I love their interaction. I'll wait their romantic scene. But for early episode, I just want to see their jealousy interaction
yap, from nate news, 1st episode we got 2,4%, they said it good rating for cable tv. Hope this episode will increase. But I don't care about the rating chingu, i just want to see Song Ji Hyuk couple

Archived