[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aria1993

hey everyone..
is there any link to episode 2seeing the picture not helping at all I really want to see it
and the streaming solive thing i don’t know how it works

Guest aria1993

it should be comedy but i really felt bad and sad for jin hee :(
i really think she doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment and this situation
melvin nanangmercy for the torrent link

Guest spartacer

aria1993 said: it should be comedy but i really felt bad and sad for jin hee :(
i really think she doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment and this situation
don't worry.. now only ep 2, i'm sure the next upcoming episode, there will be some light to our jin hee.. 

Watched the first English subbed episode of "Emergency Couple"/"Emergency Man and Woman", and I find it really endearing. It's so nice to see a young couple fought their embarrassment away to be with each other when they just went inside the church where the priest (Attorney Shin in "I Hear Your Voice") was preaching something about 'mental collapse'. And how cute it is to see a kissing scene on its pilot episode. Kyah. I wish they could have shown some honeymoon pictures though. Lol. Although it was only a year that they were able to stay as a married couple, I think they still have each other in their hearts for keeps. They are just hiding it by fighting with it, and by bickering with one another. Hee.
I would love to see more interactions from Choi Jin Hyuk, Song Ji Hyo, and Lee Pil Mo in the future. I think having Lee Pil Mo in the future will give more of the spark back to Oh Chang Min (CJH) and Oh Jin Hee (SJH). 
Can't wait to see the second episode being subbed in English. :)

Archived