[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Guest luvjinhyuk

SJH is so pretty in the pink shirt on the very first page..I cant wait for this drama I know it's going to be awesome because both main leads are such good actors/actresses. Can Jan come any sooner!? lol

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waaaaaaaaa I logged in just to express my utmost THANKFULNESS for binding these awesome two togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrIn-love with Song Ji-hyo since Jumong (and Mandate of Heav) and omg Choi Jin-hyukkkkkkk the main reason for living!!!!!!!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWSLee Pil-mo and Choi Yeo-jin join Emergency Couple

by girlfriday | December 9, 2013 | 

LeePilMo_ChoiYeoJin1.jpg

Now that upcoming tvN rom-com Emergency Couple has secured its leads in Choi Jin-hyuk and Song Ji-hyo, it’s time to start staffing the hospital. I’m not sure why we’ve got such an onslaught of medical dramas lately, but I’m hoping that the romance and comedy aren’t just empty monikers in this one. Lee Pil-mo (Light and Shadow) and Choi Yeo-jin(Incarnation of Money) have been cast as second leads, and they’ll be joining the lead pair as doctors who all work in the same emergency room.

Read the rest of the article here
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/lee-pil-mo-and-choi-yeo-jin-join-emergency-couple

Thank you @saranghaech   @jjsweeter for the latest news

Here is Eng Sub for Morning Call2  previously posted.
                    1:The City Guy  2: The Strong Man  (Eng sub)
                     http://youtu.be/NwGPSWFljt4
                                                  cr to @PolarisCat

Waiting for Emergency Couple:miss OH & mister OH
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
                                                                                                                                                                            cr to CJH DC

829463e663155588a3ea2fe09732bc95.jpgf1161b2ac999927ba064acf5f12c4964.jpg

Thank you @jjsweeter0211

Archived