don't ask when such-and-such forum will be up

melkimx

and don't create second accounts either
1. for the love of soompi, please stop creating threads asking what happened to (insert name of forum). if you would just read the "WAH! what happened! READ ME!" thread, you would realize we're still getting our stuff together. we're using this opportunity to do some forum reorganization. all you have to do is sit back, be patient, and spare us from horribly unnecessary and repetitive threads. 2. i notice some of you are dissatisfied with your names. that's fine. but i also notice some of you are taking it upon yourselves to create new accounts with your desired names. that is decidedly not fine. if you're a soompi regular, incyphe and i would be happy to change your name for you (as a one time thing, considering the circumstances, and then i'm afraid we'll have to revert back to our 1000-post rule). but keep in mind, we're doing what we can to put everything back up, and name changes aren't our first priority right now. and if i may be so forward -- i really can't see why the idea of posting at soompi w/o an extra "x" in your name is just so unbearable that you have to go out of your way to waste forum resources like this. again, just be a little bit patient. considering how fast soomp managed to get things back online since the crash (or whatever it's called) -- you can bet everything's gonna be up and running as soon as we can manage!! so don't sweat, and just bear with us!!

Guest rainbowseason

thankies for the post XD

dat just shows im another stupid person

dat makes stupid mistake to make trouble for people XD

Guest Phoën¡x

If i use my same username from old soompi.. but with the new system i put a new display name... so how would it be then later... ??

Seriously, just use you're common knowlege. Most of it will be back up just give the mods some time....ROME WASN'T BUILT IN 1 DAY!

Guest sumomonlee

Seriously, just use you're common knowlege. Most of it will be back up just give the mods some time....ROME WASN'T BUILT IN 1 DAY!

yes i agree with you..

sigh.. today i really have a hard heart attack :P

but tat's ok as long as we're still soompiers

i hope it will be a really fresh forum then :D

Guest Poetic Prophet

they probably aren't gonna read this...But thanks for the effort mel.

I dont understand why they need to make such repetitive and inane posts when the same post is like 3 topics down.

Im just glad soompi is back up after such a short down time. Understand people that TIME is necessary to get things back to normal, or as normal as things can be on soompi.

Peace!

Guest kareohl

hmmm wat does she mean by the forum going bak up again? like the old stuff all coming bak or getting as many members and posts as we had before

Guest --expired.

^i dont think soompi will get all the old stuff back..unless some miracle happens ^-^

got it! i`m happy with soompi being back up so quick :]

Guest sixth.

Archived