Quantcast
czakhareina

Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

Drama And Film Co-Stars Who Became Close Friends In Real Life (Extract)

by L. Kim

Drama And Film Co-Stars Who Became Close Friends In Real Life

Friendships blossom in work places, and that’s exactly what happened for these actors and idols who appeared in movies and dramas together. Take a look and see if your favorite celebrity friends are on this list!

•••

11. Yoo Yeon Seok, Baro & Son Ho Jun

Yoo-Yeon-Seok-Baro-Son-Ho-Jun-1-1.jpg

Of course, when you talk about celebrity friendships, you can’t leave out Yoo Yeon Seok, Baro, and Son Ho Jun! The three of them have been friends since filming “Reply 1994” back in 2013. They went to Laos together for “Youth Over Flowers” where they obtained meaningful friendship bracelets. Currently, Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun are participating in tvN’s “Coffee Friends,” and Baro is set to make a guest appearance soon.

Yoo-Yeon-Seok-Baro-Son-Ho-Jun.jpg

•••

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1292959wpp/drama-film-co-stars-became-close-friends-real-life

• Like 2

<The Light in Your Eyes> Teaser 5 featuring Son Ho Jun and Kim Ga Eun as Kim Young Soo and Lee Hyun Joo

• Like 2

Son Ho Jun's Fan Meeting in Tokyo to be held tomorrow, February 1

Official Poster

Official Polaroid Frame

How I wish I could be there.... :(

• Like 2

<The Last Homework> a film currently on the works, where Son Ho Jun will be participating

Hopefully there will be more updates soon! Here's a still of the ritual asking for blessing on the movie being produced. Photo uploaded by the movie's music director.

• Like 2

Why didn't they add "Coffee Friends" as his currently airing show together with "The Light In Your Eyes". :blink::( 

Last episode of CF airing tonight! :bawling:  The show is so good (editing and directing) and surprisingly entertaining for me.  I sure hope there is a season 2.  I would like to see more of Son Ho Jun being himself and his interactions with his friends.  Not being biased here, but he has a lot of funny moments or lines said on the show.  

I'm excited to see the other special moments from the show especially the "bromance"  :joy:

SHARING SOME CUTE FANARTS:

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 5:09 PM, SonShinAe said:

Update on a film which began filming in 2017.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003878769

Waaaahhh....I'm so excited for this movie! Finally it will be released. 

I hope Soompi releases an article about this so we can get a better translation of the article (not auto-generated).

The movie will be released sometime in April.

• Like 2

I can't wait to find out what kind of person Kim Hye Ja's brother is and how he ends up with Lee Hyeon Ju! ^^

• Like 3

Just dropping by to say that Son Ho Jun is sooo cute, handsome, and hot in this vid!  Like, O.M.G. drop dead gorgeous! :love::wub:

Grandma HyeJa's grandson is so different from her "imaginary brother KYS".  The only same is they both do the online broadcast.  The similarity from her "imaginary brother" & her real brother is that they are both weird and funny and he does broadcast too but it's the old fashion way (Radio).  It's amazing how she mixed up both characters in her imaginary world.

But it looks like he doesn't have a good relationship with his parents as shown he is cold to the Dad and won't visit his Mom. :( I wonder what happened. 

So Yeong Soo does broadcast too but on the radio!  Makes sense coz there was no internet then. :lol:

And HyunJu and YeongSoo did have a relationship!  And he even got her pregnant!  Oh my......my OTP did sail (not to Africa) afterall. :blush::lol:   Wonder where is the current YeongSoo & HyunJu?  Maybe they did go to Africa??  Hmmm.....

• Like 4

Upcoming Movie: A Diamond in the Rough (크게 될 놈) 

Formerly known as Mother (엄니)

e43bfd8dad6f4695b3ff243b444d288515524405

Synopsis
A man promises his mother to come back a greater person. Until now, he's been a condemned criminal with false hopes and dreams. Only after his life tanked did he realize how miserable he made his mother even though she neither resents or hates him.

Cast 

Kim Hae Sook

Son Ho Jun

Nam Bo Ra

Park Won Sang

Directed by Kang Ji-eun

Drama | 108min | Release date in South Korea : 2019/04/__

Source

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just recently visited Son Ho Jun's page on AsianWiki and saw this comment:

xM5ejPqsFzrTprxRfKiNVUFigCHM6XbYSlMogSAQ

Someone find this person for me!!! Haha!

• Like 1

On 3/19/2019 at 12:20 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

Upcoming Movie: A Diamond in the Rough (크게 될 놈) 

Formerly known as Mother (엄니)

Synopsis
A man promises his mother to come back a greater person. Until now, he's been a condemned criminal with false hopes and dreams. Only after his life tanked did he realize how miserable he made his mother even though she neither resents or hates him.

Cast 

Kim Hae Sook

Son Ho Jun

Nam Bo Ra

Park Won Sang

Directed by Kang Ji-eun

Drama | 108min | Release date in South Korea : 2019/04/__

Source

Awww..this sounds like a touching movie. I wanna watch it~ 

• Like 2

@Go Seung Ji thank you for the updates you share here. ^-^ May we know if this movie would also be released internationally? I believe many people outside Korea could relate to this movie, especially from here in the Philippines.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SonShinAe said:

@Go Seung Ji thank you for the updates you share here. ^-^ May we know if this movie would also be released internationally? I believe many people outside Korea could relate to this movie, especially from here in the Philippines.

Thanks again.

Have not found news reporting on international releases as of yet. Hopefully, we will hear good news near the premiere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1