Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Son Ho Joon Shares What He Wants TVXQ’s Yunho and Yoo Yeon Seok to Do at His Weddingkiddy_days April 15, 2015Son Ho Joon Shares What He Wants TVXQ’s Yunho and Yoo Yeon Seok to Do at His Wedding

Actor Son Ho Joon revealed his marriage plans.

On April 16, fashion magazine @star1 revealed the recent pictorial and interview with Son Ho Joon for the May issue.

In the interview, Son Ho Joon was asked, “You always say you want to get married soon. Have you thought about what your best friends Yunho and Yoo Yeon Seok would do at your wedding?” He replied, “Yunho promised that he would sing to a dance song.” He then said, “Yoo Yeon Seok will be MCing. And I would MC for their weddings.”

son ho joon 1

He also said, “A while ago, I wanted to have a cool wedding at a beach. As I got older though, I think I should be at least a bit more proper as I started thinking about the parents.”

Source (1) SOOMPI

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Son Ho Joon’s Idol Background Is Exposed on “Laws of the Jungle”ck525 April 17, 2015Son Ho Joon’s Idol Background Is Exposed on “Laws of the Jungle”

Son Ho Joon’s pretty looks aren’t only used for acting—he was also an idol singer in the past.

On the recent episode of SBS’s “Laws of the Jungle in Indochina” which aired on April 17, the crew has to survive on Can Gio Island in Vietnam.

When Lim Ji Yeon, Seo In Gook, and Son Ho Joon huddle together in front of the camera, the actress comments, “We look like idol stars.”

When Son Ho Joon shrugs the matter off by saying, “What idol? That’s ridiculous,” Seo In Gook jokingly exposes his past by revealing, “You know what it’s like to be an idol.”  Lim Ji Yeon adds, “You do come from an idol background,” mentioning Son Ho Joon’s participation in the group Tachyon.

son ho joon past

Son Ho Joon is thoroughly embarrassed as his idol past is exposed. Others, however, cannot help but laugh as they watch him try to shake off the embarrassment.

Source (1) http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/17/son-ho-joons-idol-background-is-exposed-on-law-of-the-jungle/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Running Man” Cast Leaves Son Ho Joon in the Dust and Drives Off Without Himkiddy_days April 19, 2015“Running Man” Cast Leaves Son Ho Joon in the Dust and Drives Off Without Him

Actor Son Ho Joon failed to make it in the van with the rest of the “Running Man” staff.

On the April 19 episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” the ‘It’ boys of variety shows guested, including Kang Kyoon Sung, Jang Su Won, Yoo Byung Jae, Hong Jong Hyun, and Son Ho Joon.

The “Running Man” cast’s first task is to pick up the guests on the way in a van or pass them by if they don’t want the guest on their team.

When they reach Son Ho Joon, who has a plate of sandwiches prepared for brownie points, he takes his time as he walks to the van, complaining that “It’s so cold.”

However, Gary says, “If we let all the good people on, the other team won’t do so well,” and Yoo Jae Suk agrees, saying, “You should stay here.” They drive off and leave Son Ho Joon behind for being too good.

son ho joon running man 2

Son Ho Joon regrets his actions later on and laments, “I should have been more enthusiastic.”

When the van arrives with Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Suk Jin to collect the ‘leftover’ members, Son Ho Joon runs to them with the sandwiches enthusiastically, begging to be let on, saying, “I will work really hard.”

Watch this episode of “Running Man” here!

Source (1) SOOMPI

• 3 weeks later...

May 12, 2015

Son Hojun 'Ready To Cook'

Source: BNTNews

9sjr9rw9d66ih5u80f1gkryd0de1dv6c.jpg

[by You-bin Ha, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] tvN new variety show ‘House Meal Mr.Baek’ (literal translation) held its production conference in Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Yeoksam-dong on May 12. 

Baek Jongwon, Kim Gura, Yoon Sang, Son Hojoon and producer Ko Mingu attended the production conference. 

‘House Meal Mr.Baek’ is a variety show and has an aim to learn cooking skills for the male celebrities from Korean to Western food. 

Meanwhile, ‘House Meal Mr.Baek’ will air its first episode on May 19. (photo by bntnews DB) 

May 19, 2015

Why Did Son Ho Jun Decide To Become Baek Jong Won’s Apprentice?

mags4pbvwm3jjyw6eng69huszgeeubn7.jpg

wqclldorw31g03h3snerm1qb2wq3qi1c.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Son Ho Jun revealed that his father’s words were the biggest reason as to his becoming Baek Jong Won’s apprentice on the new tvN show.

Son Ho Jun stated, “My father was in the army for 35 years and after he was discharged, there was something he said. ‘Until now your mother has cooked for me every single day, don’t you think it’s time for me to do it’ and he started to learn how to cook. He earned his license in Korean food and bread making. While looking at my father’s transformation, I felt a lot.”

Touched by his father’s heart, will Son Ho Jun reach the level of being able to cook a proper dish for someone underneath Baek Jong Won’s teaching? Son Ho Jun has lived alone for 10 years and is a ‘man who eats alone.’ In the first episode, he will show his basic cooking skills. Contrast to his image seen in ‘Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village,’ which was shadowed by Cha Seung Won’s cooking, Son Ho Jun cooked soy sauce egg fried rice on the show. In just five minutes, Son Ho Jun whipped up the dish which he ate with his manager. While doing so, he introduced his personal tastes. He stated, “I learned a lot from Cha Seung Won,” raising curiosity as to Son Ho Jun’s real cooking ability.

Meanwhile, Kim Gura, Yoon Sang, Park Jung Chul, and Son Ho Jun will be in the show and learn how to cook from Baek Jong Won. Will these four men be able to become sexy men who can cook? The pilot will air on May 19 at 9:40 PM KST. (photo by CJ E&M)

• 5 weeks later...

June 17, 2015

Son Ho Joon and Kim Hee Ae in Talks for Upcoming Drama “Mrs. Cop”

Soompi

SonHoJoonKimHeeAe.jpg

Son Ho Joon and Kim Hee Ae are currently in talks to make their drama comeback. If they confirm their roles, they will star in SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Mrs. Cop.”

A representative from the actor’s agency shared, “Son Ho Joon received a casting offer and we are discussing the role, but nothing has been confirmed yet.”

Prior to this statement various sources have stated that both actors have confirmed their roles. However, it appears as though their casting is not set in stone yet.

“Mrs. Cop” will center around a female crime detective and squad leader. The drama is scheduled to air in August after “High Society” ends its run. PD Yoo In Suk who previously worked on “Incarnation of Money,” “History of a Salaryman,” and “You’re All Surrounded” will helm this drama.

Source (1) (2)

• 2 weeks later...

July 1, 2015

Son Ho Jun Makes A Surprise Appearance In ‘Warm and Cozy’

rp0pljjq3bjxhim73vtf49yd34hs3tbj.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Actor Son Ho Jun will appear in the last episode of MBC ‘Warm and Cozy.’

He will play the part of Son Jun, which was taken from his name. Following So Ji Sub, Lee Hwi Hwang, Choi Jae Sung, Sun Woo Jae Duk, Kim Kwang Kyu, Seo Hyun, Muzi, Kim Won Hyo, Shin Jin Hwa, Nam Hyung Joo and Go Kyung Pyo, Son Ho Jun will be the last ‘Warm and Cozy’ guest.

Son Ho Jun was captured on the set of the drama. He is seen in the background of the resort and the restaurant, with his usual bright smile on his face. What role will Son Ho Jun play in the last episode of the drama? With just two episodes left, people anticipate the remainder of the drama.

On June 28 and 29, Son Ho Jun stayed in Jeju Island to film the drama. He brought refreshing energy to the set. During the outdoor filming that took place the resort, Son Ho Jun had to act under the hot sunlight and on the other site, had to show pitiful comedic acting, making the set laugh. During break times, he would playfully tease Yoo Yeon Seok and talk with him endlessly, showing their close friendship.

Son Ho Jun’s naturalness on set made it seem as if he was always part of the team. Previously, Son Ho Jun visited the set to support Yoo Yeon Seok, already meeting the staff once before. He said of cameo, “I was glad to work with Yeon Seok in a drama again after a long time. Everyone’s cheerfulness looked good and I was able to adjust comfortably. Thanks to everyone taking care of me, I had a fun time filming. Thank you very much.”

Meanwhile, ‘Warm and Cozy’ ends this week. (photo by Bon Factory)

• 3 weeks later...

July 21, 2015

Son Ho Joon and Hong Suk Chun Are the Next Guests on “Three Meals a Day”

Soompi

Son-Ho-Joon-Hong-Suk-Chun.jpg

On July 21, an associate from CJ E&M revealed to Sports Chosun, “Son Ho Joon and Hong Suk Chun will be appearing on ‘Three Meals a Day’ together. They finished filming last week.”

Son Ho Joon previously appeared as a guest alongside Choi Ji Woo last year during the first season of the show. He gained much attention and love for his personality and how he silently worked hard. Following his successful guest appearance, the actor went on to star as a fixed cast member in the fishing village edition of the show with Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin. Now that he will be appearing in the Jeongseon edition of the show, he has set a record for appearing in all of the various editions of the “Three Meals a Day” shows.

As for Hong Suk Chun, he has been receiving interest for his great cooking skills leaving viewers to be excited about what he might cook on the variety show.

Episodes featuring the two stars will air on July 31 and August 7 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

July 21, 2015

Son Ho Jun and Hong Seok Cheon to Appear on ′Three Meals′

Source: Newsen Yoon Ga Yi via Mwave

Son Ho Jun and Hong Seok Cheon will be appearing on tvN′s Three Meals

A source from tvN′s Three Meals stated to Newsen on July 21, "Son Ho Jun and Hong Seok Cheon participated in the filming last week as guests."

95784002.jpg

Son Ho Jun is essentially Three Meals family. From appearing as a guest on last season′s Jeongseon edition to being a fixed member on the Fishing Village edition, Son Ho Jun has been a strong reinforcement. Although this will be Hong Seok Cheon′s first time on the show, he is a sophisticated cook who is expected to entertain viewers. 

The episodes featuring Son Ho Jun and Hong Seok Cheon will air following Choi Ji Woo′s episodes. 

Photo credit: Newsen

July 28, 2015

Reality TV celeb discusses new role

BY KIM YEON-JI [jin.eunsoo@joongang.co.kr] INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

28000241.jpg
Actor Son Ho-jun, who debuted in 2006, was still an unfamiliar face when he appeared in the hit cable drama “Respond 1994” (2013). 

After the series ended, the 31-year-old continued making inroads on the small screen, but this time through appearances on variety shows. 

He was cast in the spinoff version of star producer Na Young-seok’s flagship reality program “Three Meals a Day,” and was a former regular on tvN’s popular food show “Mr. Baek: The Homemade Food Master.”

But on air, Son rarely succeeded in eliciting laughs or making witty commentary - what such programs thrive on. Yet, whether it was intended, Son had a distinctive charm and was a polite presence who brought out the best in his fellow cast members. 

It’s not as though he hadn’t thought of better words to lift the mood, he said, but as an actor whose job isn’t necessarily to be funny on a variety show, he felt it was rude of him to cut off other people’s words just for the sake of comedy. 

Son currently appears in the lighthearted comedy “Three Summer Nights,” now screening nationwide, which has been likened to the “Hangover” series. 

In a recent interview with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, he talked about his acting aspirations and his struggles appearing on variety programs. 

The following is an edited excerpt of the interview:

Q. Why did you decide to star in “Three Summer Nights”?

A. I read the script so enthusiastically, as if I was reading a comic book. I was also a longtime fan of director Kim Sang-jin’s previous comedic work, like “Attack the Gas Station!” (1999) and “Kick the Moon” (2001). 

How was working with your colleagues Lim Won-hee, Kim Dong-wook and Yoon Je-moon?

None of them are outgoing types. Kim [Sang-jin] really tried to break the ice, setting up a dinner and drinks where we could hang out. It became comfortable after that. 

What was it like shooting a romantic scene with your on-screen love interest?

That scene wasn’t part of the original script and was made on-site. Acting that part wasn’t too challenging because the director gave very detailed directions. I interpreted the scene in a comical way.

You’ve appeared frequently in reality shows as well. How was the response from the public?

I’ve read many comments online that say that I’m “boring” and that people don’t understand why I keep showing up on these programs. Honestly, sometimes I don’t even know why the producers keep calling me. I get mad at myself when I see myself saying dull things. But it’s not like I’ve always been so clueless. It just didn’t feel right to intrude with my jokes while the others weren’t finished talking, so I look out for the right timing, but then the subject of the discussion changes. 

Do you want to excel in variety programming?

I don’t have a special interest in shining on variety shows because my profession resides in acting. It’s like I am standing in between those who have a special penchant for variety shows, and I don’t see myself as righteous trying to claim their crown. 

However, I do have a passion for acting, and I would like to hear positive comments about me in that regard. 

July 29, 2015

Son Ho Joon Explains His Easygoing Personality and Desire for His Own Family Soon

Soompi

Son-Ho-Joon.jpg

Actor Son Ho Joon talked about his love for his family, and at the same time, hinted that he wanted his own family soon.

The actor, who is now a well sought-after commodity in the variety world, has the descriptors “pushover” and “nice guy” follow him everywhere he goes. His easygoing personality is a breath of fresh air in such a competitive and cutthroat environment. About this, he said with a laugh, “For me, losing is just easier. By nature, I’m not the type to fight or compete for something. People around me say that I’m too considerate to the point of illness, but I couldn’t change my personality. They say it’s important to cut people off in variety, but even if I think of something to say, I think, ‘The person who’s the boss here should do this,” and I back off. Then it’s a ruckus with people saying I don’t talk enough. I do get some harsh words said to me but I think it’s important to do things in my own style. But acting is of course something I won’t give up for someone. Although my goal is to percolate through with everyone, not to push someone down.”

Another thing that Son Ho Joon won’t give up are his personal relationships. He visits his busy friends’ parents in their stead, and to always help out his friends is a philosophy that he wants to keep forever. He also has a particular love for his family.

Choosing his father as his role model instead of popular actors or stars, he says, “The first thing my father did after he retired from his job as a soldier was to get a Korean, Japanese, and Western cooking certificate. Being so immature, I asked him, ‘Are you planning on opening a restaurant? Why are you learning to cook?’ And he said, ‘Your mom cooked for you your whole life, and now I want to be the one to cook.’ As a man, I want to be like him. Before being a good actor, I think being a good man is more important. To my future wife and children, I’d like to be a good husband and father like my own father is.”

Source (1)

• 4 weeks later...

August 26, 2015

Son Ho Joon May Appear in Season Two of “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village”

Source: Soompi

son-ho-joon-800x450.jpg

“Three Meals a Day” just can’t have enough of Son Ho Joon, and fans might be seeing the actor on the show again in the near future.

On August 27, the actor’s managing agency said, “Nothing has been confirmed regarding the second season of ‘Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village.’ We’re currently thinking of focusing on acting for ‘Mrs. Cop.’ If we can manage schedules, he’ll be joining.”

“We are currently tuning filming schedules with Son Ho Joon. There is a high possibility of him joining,” a tvN insider stated. “We still need to adjust schedules with the staff of the drama Son Ho Joon is currently filming.”

Meanwhile, “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village” is a spin-off of “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon.” The fishing village edition previously starred Son Ho Joon, Cha Seung Won, and Yoo Hae Jin.

Would you like to see him back on the show?

Source (1)

• 3 weeks later...

September 16, 2015

Son Ho-jun to join ‘Three Meals A Day’

It has been confirmed that actor Son Ho-jun will join tvN’s outdoor cooking show, “Three Meals A Day -- Fishing Village” as a regular panelist along with actors Yu Hae-jin and Cha Seung-won. 

The program is scheduled to start in October. 

On Sept. 5, the shooting for the program started on Manjaedo Island in South Jeolla Province, which Son missed because of his drama schedule. 

He will visit Manjaedo and start shooting as soon as he finishes filming for the drama.

The exact airdate is yet to be determined. 

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

Archived