Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply 1994’s Son Ho Joon — Interview where he spoke about Yunho

tumblr_inline_mvxk4ik2At1s32o5d.jpg

"Wrong information that I’m U-Know Yunho’s cousin… He’s my best friend who always gives me support, just like my family"

The person who gave the most congratulations was TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho. They both came from Gwangju and Yunho became his best friend (younger brother) from the theatre club in high school. Although there have even been wrong information about them being cousins, Son Ho Joon said that Yunho is his “close junior”.

"Yunho, I’m really thankful to him, from before the broadcast of the show, he was even the one who found my news articles and first let me know about them. He tells me, "Hyung, have you seen your news articles which came out in which media outlet?" No matter how we see it, isn’t he a sunbae-nim to me who shouldn’t be at the same level as me. Many people knew us as cousins, how it came to be like this was because when we were active in a regional theatre group called "The azaleas have bloomed", I had a younger brother (not blood-related), and that friend was Yunho. As we were introduced to know each other, we became best friends. We matched each other and for 10 years we hung out and because we got many questions on who I was when both of us were out together, because he got tired of answering them one by one, he just said I was his older cousin. He still says that until now (smile). Although we aren’t real cousins, it has become more like a family type of relations. The type of relations where we give each other support and applause."

F: bit.ly/HDnKoW | Trans by mug_ping

F: @likesun12

http://yunhoparadise.tumblr.com/post/66317904103/trans-reply-1994s-son-ho-joon-interview-where-he

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Reply 1994” Actors Surprise T-ara at Fan Signing Event

meltedd October 30, 2013  | soompiAnswer-Me-1994-at-T-ara-fan-signing-even

The members of T-ara recently held their second fan signing event on October 27 at  Yeouido’s IFC Mall in Seoul, where they were cheered on by approximately 1,000 fans who were in attendance.

Their first fan signing event was recently held at the CCM company building, which could only accommodate a small number of fans. As a result, the company decided to hold an additional fan signing event, which could allow more fans to meet T-ara. CCM previously revealed, “We are planning to hold one or two more fan signing events next week or the following week when time allows.”

Having heard that the T-ara members were fans of the show, actors Son Ho Joon (who plays Haitai) and Yoon Jong Hoon (Kim Ki Tae) from current tvN drama “Answer Me 1994” surprised the girls by putting in an appearance at the fan signing.

T-ara will release its new song “What About Me,” a remake of the 1977 hit by the Sand Pebbles, on December 2.

Son-Ho-Joon-T-ara-Fan-Sign.jpg

Sohn Ho-joon to play Yoon Kye-sang’s rival?

by girlfriday 

SohnHoJoon2.jpg

Here’s another maybe-addition to KBS’s upcoming melodrama Full Sun, which is still in its name-dropping phase of casting with no actors signed on yet. Rumored to headline is Yoon Kye-sang, and now Answer Me 1994’s Sohn Ho-joon (aka Slam Dunk Hair Haitai) is being courted to play his rival.

The new melodrama from the PD of Women in the Sun and Wild Romance and the writer ofDream High 2 is about a revenge gone awry when the bad boy hero falls in love with the girlfriend of the man he kinda sorta killed. Should I be concerned that this is the go-to plot in melodramas these days? Yoon Kye-sang is up for a dramaland comeback as the con man anti-hero, and Han Ji-hye (I Summon You, Gold) is considering the heroine role.

Master’s Sun’s Little Sun Kim Yuri and Jo Jin-woong (Tree With Deep Roots) are up to play the partners to the con man in a side love triangle of their own, while Sohn Ho-joon is being courted to play the second lead and rival to the hero. I guess being the bad guy’s rival might make him a nice guy, but I wouldn’t count on it in melo-land. It’s too bad because he’s just so adorable as Answer Me 1994’s resident trendsetter who talks a big game but can’t keep a date. Though really, it’s just great to see the cast getting so much work right away. Get your sweetie pie Haitai fix now while you can, before the melos come to claim him!

Full Sun will be the next Monday-Tuesday drama for KBS, following Prime Minister and I. It premieres February 10.

Via Star News

I love his Vogue photo-shoot !! As for his "potential" upcoming drama plus points is he will get to co-star alongside Yoon Kye-sang whom I really like BUT the major downer to this project is the writer of Dream High 2 *shudders*.

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 27px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: center; clear: both;"'Reply 1994' Polaroids with OST

'Reply 1994' Polaroids with OST

On tvN's official Twitter on December 25th, "Reply 1994" posted, "We're saying Merry Christmas to our friends. All of us from eight provinces are holding polaroid cameras and clicking.  Please spend Christmas with the people you love the most" and posted a picture and post.

In the picture that was released, Jung Woo, Go AH Rah, Yoo Yeon Suk, Ba Ro and Son Ho Joon and holding polaroids and posing.

At the Reply 1994 polaroid pictures, netizens said, "Reply 1994 polaroid, can we just buy OSTs?" "Reply 1994 polaroids, we have to buy we have to buy" "Reply 1994 polaroid, the pictures make me feel warm." "Reply 1994 polaroids, can we have it all?"

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Archived