Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son Ho Joon's inteview. Aww SHJ and Yunho's bromance :x

[trans] Son Ho Joon’s super awesome and cute!! interview in The Celebrity (January 2014 issue) about Yunho

Q: when did you come up to Seoul from Gwangju?

A: … when I was feeling down, Yunho was the first one to come to me in Seoul, and he introduced his manager to me. From then on, I started my path as an actor.

Q: When did you know TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho?
A: When I joined a drama club in Gwangju, Yunho was a friend of a 1st-year junior.

Q: Is that 1st-year junior the one who came to Yunho’s party (featured in the December issue)?
A: No. This 1st-year junior was actually only discharged from the military yesterday. He is also a friend who is doing acting, called Park Sang Hyuk. Regardless, from that time until now, both of us and Yunho are the closest friends and get along in a hyung-dongsaeng relationship.

Q: It was really difficult for you 10 years ago when you started your Seoul life.
A: when I moved to Seoul, it was around the time when TVXQ debuted, and Yunho was starting to gain popularity. But despite his busy schedule, if Yunho had some time to spare, he would call me and ask, “Hyung, have you eaten?” and if I replied, “No, I haven’t eaten”, he would come running and have meals together with me, before going off again for his schedules. And for about 10 years, he took care of me like family. He is a friend whom I will forever be grateful for.

Q: It seems like 2013 will become a really special year for you to remember by. When you reach forty and look back on this, what will it be like?
A: “Reply 1994” is a really valuable piece of work to me. Even now, other than Yunho, there is no other person whom I regard as family in Seoul. Yunho similarly said this, “For me, other than the fact that we are not blood-related, I am closer to hyung than even my real sister.” When Yunho is busy, I was always alone. But while filming this show, I met many precious people…

Q: After you rose to stardom, have you had drinks with U-Know Yunho?
A: I always meet up with Yunho. Today, Yunho is coming back from Japan. No matter who it is, when our schedules end, Yunho will either come to my house, or I will go over to Yunho. Our friendship is on the level where we see each other every day. Perhaps the person who is happy about my current status is Yunho instead of myself. Every morning, he will look up my name on the Internet, and will let me know about this news article and that news article. He also let me know how to deal with situations in this industry. Yunho has already paved my future prospects for me. He is really a cool dongsaeng.

Q: We heard that 2 months back, you started living alone for the first time in your life.
A: Until now, I have almost always been living in Yunho’s house. Although we are close, it is a fact that it was not my house. I hope Yunho won’t be disappointed that I said that. (While living together) Yunho’s father also sent me food which is good for the body and told me to eat that together with Yunho. But even so, I felt sorry eating those food. Because I thought, would it be alright for me to eat this when Yunho, who is always so busy, should be eating it and taking care of his own body. But now that I have gotten my first house in Seoul, that “pressure” has disappeared. It feels good. Haha.

Q: How did you feel when you opened the door of your new house?
A: Even at that time, I went together with Yunho. It was supposed to be my first time I was setting foot in the house, but Yunho was even more happy than me. He said, “Isn’t this the first house hyung bought with your own abilities?” and went to the shops nearby to buy loads of daily necessities and brought it to my house. On the first day when I moved in, we had a can of beer together in the room. Yunho asked me, “So is it ok for me to come to hyung’s house every day now?” I laughed because I was really happy.

Q: both of you are like lovers.
A: when each of us finish our schedules, we will speak to each other on the phone, along the lines of “should I go over to sleep at your house? Or should we sleep at hyung’s house today?” I think it’s because both of us are now separated after having spent such a long time living together with each other, and both of us are a little sad about it.

translation by mug_ping

Credit http://jungyunholand.tumblr.com/

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible;"“Reply 1994″ Son Ho Joon Was Once an Unknown Actor Before His Rise to Stardom“Reply 1994″ Son Ho Joon Was Once an Unknown Actor Before His Rise to Stardom
기사 이미지

I.said.hi December 22, 2013 

Many will recognize actor Son Ho Joon as Haitai, the joking and light natured character from tvN’s “Reply 1994.” Yet, before the actor’s rise to fame, he was an unknown actor who was given minor roles.

Back in 2007, the actor had debuted with a single album, dipping his feet in the music industry. Yet, Son Ho Joon began focusing his career towards acting, landing small roles in films. Recently, fans have spotted and helped resurface the actor’s past work. Back in 2008, Son Jo Joon had acted alongside previous g.o.d member Danny Ahn in the movie, “Shanghai Brothers.”

The captured images of Son Ho Joon contrasts completely to the jokester Haitai in “Reply 1994,” as the actor sports longer, brushed down hair, as well as dark framed glasses. Unlike the cool, funny, and fashionable Haitai, Son Ho Joon’s minor character in the 2008 film showed the actor’s goofy character, giving off a completely different vibe.

Being able to transform to match the different characters conveys Son Ho Joon’s professionalism as an actor. Despite the minor role back in 2008, many can expect to see the actor challenge bigger roles in the future.  

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“Reply 1994″ Son Ho Joon Says He’d Pick Chilbong as Son-in-law If He Were Na Jung’s Fatherkimpossible December 22, 2013 

sonhojoon_vg.jpg

Reply 1994” actor Son Ho Joon, who plays the role of Haitai (pronounced “hae tae” recently partook in a fashion shoot for Vogue Girl magazine. Unlike his character Haitai, Son Ho Joon displayed a different type of charisma, filled with melancholy. 

In an interview with Vogue Girl magazine, he was asked whether he would have liked to have ended up as the husband of Na Jung. He replied, “If I were Na Jung’s father, I would want a son-in-law like Chilbong, who would love my daughter very much and be very attentive to her. I think her living with Chilbong would be exciting and fun as they go on to complement one another.” 

When asked about his ideal type, he said, “It would be nice if I found someone bright and positive to share the rest of my life with.” 

In related news, Son Ho Joon accepted a role in the movie, “Big Match.” 

Source (1

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Reply 1994″ Son Ho Joon Dedicates Handwritten Christmas Card to Fans

kimpossible December 21, 2013 

sonhojoon.jpg

Actor Son Ho Joon recently took the time to write to fans a heartfelt Christmas card and expressed his appreciation to fans for all the love his “Reply 1994” character had received this year!

On December 21, Core Contents Media revealed Son Ho Joon’s sweet note and accompanying photo online. 

He wrote in his note, “Hello everyone, this is Son Ho Joon who plays ‘Reply 1994’s Hae Tae Yeok.’ The amount of love you all have given me surpassed all expectations and left me in awe. Because of you all, I think I will be spending a very happy and warm Christmas this year. I want to express my gratitude to you all again and again. I will do everything I can to become an actor that works hard. I hope all of you enjoy a very merry Christmas an what’s left of a very eventful 2013 year. Hae Tae will be sincerely rooting for all of you to achieve all the goals you have set for the 2014 year. I wish you good health and happiness each day. ♥”

In related news, Son Ho Joon was cast for the movie, “Big Match” and for the lead part of Joseph in the musical “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamboat.” 

Source (1

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 27px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: center; clear: both;"Reply 1994” Members Say Hi To Fans For Christmasimage

The cable channel tvN's Friday Saturday drama "Reply 1994" prepared a special gift for the fans.

In the morning of Christmas day, December 25, 2013, according to CJ E&M, the cast members of the cable channel tvN's Friday Saturday drama "Reply 1994" prepared a Polaroid picture of themselves with their signatures and thank you messages for the fans.

The cast members of the cable channel tvN's Friday Saturday drama "Reply 1994" on this day tweeted on their official twitter account, "We hope merry Christmas for the fans of the 'Reply 1994.' We hope you are having the happiest Christmas this year with your loved ones!" and posted a picture of them with the Polaroid pictures of themselves with their signatures.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved

seriously he looks so handsome!!!

This video seriously gave me so many FEELs. His voice just is so manly it seeps through me. Love it!He readily opens his jacket for Dohee... just like an oppa... Omo... I really need some behind the scenes of  him and Ara!!!

class="at_title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 14.765625px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 38px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center;"'Respond 1994' Dohee-Son Ho Joon, Jacket Hug "Sam Chun Po Is Going To Get Jealous"image

Yesterday, OnStyle "Fashion Killer" revealed Dohee changing her style with the help of a stylist.

On this day, Dohee went to the filming site of tvNdrama "Respond 1994" where she is currently playing the role of Yoon Jin, and she asked for a high five from Son Ho Joon. They also exchanged hugs in Son Ho Joon's big jacket, arousing suspicions and curiosity.

Internet users who saw this commented, "Those two look good together," "Something smells fishy," and "Sam Chun Po is going to get jealous."

Photo Credit: OnStyle

Source : http://kdramastars.com

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rainbow Jaekyung, Picture With Son Ho Joon "Love Line With Hae Tae"

By Jackie Chung | December 23, 2013 07:55 AM EST | http://www.kpopstarz.com/

jaekyung-picture-with-son-ho-joon.jpg?w=

Girl group Rainbow's member Jaekyung revealed a picture with actor Son Ho Joon.

On this day, Jaekyung had come out on tvN"Respond 1994" as a cameo, making a love line with Hae Tae (Son Ho Joon).Yesterday, Jaekyung posted on her Me2day, "Ahh! Today is Respond 1994 day! Everyone's going to watch, right? I have a love line with Hae Tae today! You're going to watch, right?" along with a picture.

In the picture, Jaekyung and Son Ho Joon posted for the camera together.

Photo Credit: Jaekyung Me2day

class="cb b15" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Reply 1994’ A Bus Date of Interest Between Son Ho Joon And Do Hee

‘Reply 1994’ A Bus Date of Interest

Actor Son Ho Joon and Do Hee are going down to their home and fighting as they're on a bus date.

On the episode of tvN drama "Reply 1994" broadcast on November 8th, Hae Tae (played by Son Ho Joon) and Jo Yoon Jin (played by Do Hee) are going down to their home in Jeollado and they're bickering.

On this episode, Hae Tae and Yun Jin go down to each of their hometowns but they were off by 30 minutes.  However, Hae Tae finally found a bus with a seat after waiting until late and Yun Jin was on this bus.

Hae Tae said jokingly, "See? People who are meant to meet end up meeting" and took the seat next to Yun Jin.  He took the other side of the earphone that she was listening to and said, "Do you always listen to Seotaiji" as they kept listening to music.

In addition, he fell asleep on Yun Jin's shoulder as he started to drool on her shoulder and Yun Jin pushed him off.  However, Hae Tae kept his head on her shoulder and made people laugh.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[interview] ‘Reply 1994’ Son Ho Jun says Best Friend TVXQ′s Yunho Never Breaks a Promise

Before appearing in drama Reply 1994, Son Ho Jun was always known as ‘TVXQ’s U-know Yunho’s best friend,’ instead of by his own name. The two have been close friends ever since before the actor even had the chance to make his name known.

“U-know Yunho visited just to eat with me amid his busy schedules, when I was hungry and poor,” said Son Ho Jun in an interview with Newsen.

[interview] ‘Reply 1994’ Son Ho Jun says Best Friend TVXQ′s Yunho Never Breaks a Promise

Acting as ‘Haitai’ in the drama Reply 1994, Son Ho Jun plays the character who is all about keeping strong and true friendships. The actor pointed out that this was the quality that made him most similar to his character.

“I am similar to Haitai in that we both like friends. Most of my friends are from the countryside, and we meet to talk in coffee shops often. Sometimes we meet up to do various activities” said the actor. “U-know Yunho is definitely one of my best friends. He supported and cheered for me for over ten years.”

[interview] ‘Reply 1994’ Son Ho Jun says Best Friend TVXQ′s Yunho Never Breaks a Promise

The two have been friends since their time in Gwangju, Jeolla-do, their hometown. It makes one wonder then, since Son Ho Jun is acting as a student from Gwangju in the drama Reply 1994, can’t he invite U-know Yunho to cameo in the drama?

“I’ve actually asked him to appear as a cameo a couple times,” said the actor. “He told me he really wants to appear in the drama, but he has a packed schedule. It’s a letdown for both of us.”

But instead, the two made a promise for the future. “U-know Yunho promised to appear in a movie or a drama if I get the main role.”

When asked if he recorded the promise, Son Ho Jun confidently said, “U-know Yunho always keeps his promises. He has never broken a promise in the 12 years I’ve known him. So I am sure that he will keep this one too.”

Photo credit: Newsen 

Archived