Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Woo and Son Ho Joon Say Their Farewells to “Reply 1994” 
Reply-1994-Goodbyes-Collage-800x450.png

Yoo Yeon Seok shared his feelings about wrapping up tvN drama “Reply 1994,” and now actors Jung Woo and Son Ho Joon take their turns to say goodbye.
Jung Woo revealed his thoughts about concluding the drama on his Twitter account on December 28. 
“Thank you to all the viewers who have your love and support to ‘Reply 1994.’ I was really happy to have met a character such as ‘Trash.’ And the love I have received is more than I deserve… But I can’t think of any words other than a simple ‘Thank you.’” 
He went on to thank the rest of the production team and fellow castmates. “To those illuminating the ‘Reply 1994’ from behind the scenes our director and writers, great staff members, to Sung Dong Il sunbae-nim, Lee Il Hwa sunbae-nim, and our Jung-ie~ awesome Chil Bong-ie~ Sung Kyun-ie~ Ho Joon-ie~ Baro~ lovely maknae Do Hee… and all the actors who have acted alongside us, I sincerely want to thank all of you.”
 “Wishing you a Happy New Year, and may you always remain healthy. Enjoy the rest of 2013. ‘Good~ night.” 
Son Ho Joon’s Twitter post the same day read, “I will never forget ‘Reply 1994.’ I love you,” together with selca collage of him and his castmates.  
In the collage, Son Ho Joon, who played Haitai in “Reply 1994,” posed with Kim Sung Kyun (boarding house roommate Sam Cheon Po) and Binggeurae (Baro) in separate selca shots, in which they pose with sad faces. 
Son Ho Joon has been cast in action film “Big Match” alongside Shin Ha Kyun and Lee Jung Jae, and will start filming for the movie next year, while Jung Woo received a lot of interest from the film industry for his role as Trash.
Source : http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/29/jung-woo-and-son-ho-joon-say-their-farewells-to-reply-1994/#.UsBIF6dp7GU

Guest 8001spring

Hi chingus!
Nice to meet you all here! I missed you all in the main thread. Thanks, @czakhareina for creating this thread!
As a gift, here are 2 BTS of Answer Me 1994

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU0MzU5NTI0.html

Credit as tagged
Hope to see more of you all around :)

@8004springnice to see/hear from you chingu.....
Kinda missed the main thread actually but it kinda got scary at some point... that I did post more general info then when it got closed/locked I just... hmnnn.. I think it was comfortable to go to shipper thread..
anyway Seeing your avatar made me miss my Junsu.... I think there are news that he won't be coming back for season2..?
anyway thanks for stopping by here... and posting the video of BTS... are you as excited as me with the BTS special...?
Anyway it is the new year.... happy new year chingu... I am so looking forward to the new year since Hojun will also have his hug event.. super happy that AM94 cast are doing this, first way dohee, then YYS, today was JUngwoo and lasst up is wuri Hojun!!!

Guest 8001spring

czakhareina said: @8004springnice to see/hear from you chingu.....
Kinda missed the main thread actually but it kinda got scary at some point... that I did post more general info then when it got closed/locked I just... hmnnn.. I think it was comfortable to go to shipper thread..
anyway Seeing your avatar made me miss my Junsu.... I think there are news that he won't be coming back for season2..?
anyway thanks for stopping by here... and posting the video of BTS... are you as excited as me with the BTS special...?
Anyway it is the new year.... happy new year chingu... I am so looking forward to the new year since Hojun will also have his hug event.. super happy that AM94 cast are doing this, first way dohee, then YYS, today was JUngwoo and lasst up is wuri Hojun!!!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Reply 1994″ Actor Son Ho Joon to Give Out Free Hugs in Haitai’s Hometownsonhojoon_again_feat.jpg

Reply 1994” actor Son Ho Joon will be giving out free hugs in Suncheon city, hometown of his character, Haitai.

Previously, Son Ho Joon and fellow actor Kim Sung Kyun promised to give out hugs in Myeongdong if the viewership ratings went over 10%. In addition to this promise, Son Ho Joon will make a trip on January 7, 2014 to Suncheon for a solo free hug event. 

According to reports, Son Ho Joon hopes to show fans his gratitude for their support for “Reply 1994” by making an appearance in Suncheon, where Haitai is from. Son Ho Joon is originally from Jeolla-do, Gwangjoo. 

“Thank you so much for all of your love. As much as you have shown me love, I hope to do the same by not disappointing you all with my acting,” Son Ho Joon said. 

The location and time of the free hug event taking place in Suncheon will be revealed on the official website of Core Contents Media and through Son Ho Joon’s official Twitter. 

In the meantime, Son Ho Joon and Kim Sung Kyun will be working out their schedules to put on a free hug event in Myeongdong. 

Source (1

aaaahhhhh! I am so happy.. 2 hug session for Son Hojun!!!
One in Suncheon and another with his roommate! that is just jjang!!!

Archived