Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

20 hours ago, rubie said:

November 7, 2018

Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, And Son Ho Jun Confirmed As Main Cast Of New JTBC Drama

Source: Soompi  by J. Lim

Son Ho Jun will play Kim Hye Ja’s older brother Kim Young Soo, who isn’t bogged down by time and is full of mischief. He works as a content creator and is expected to bring big laughs with his character.

“Dazzling” began filming in October and is expected air on JTBC in 2019.

Are you excited to watch this drama?

Source (1)

I just got confused with this article. Is Hojun the older brother or Han Ji Min (since it says he is the older brother of the older version of HJM) here? If so then there is no chance for him to be the third wheel. Awww....  I was kinda looking forward to that. I want him to be a main lead but if this is a good role then I'm ok with him to be 2nd lead sometime (besides I don't think he strives to be lead all the time coz he just wants to be able to prove himself as an actor).  It would be cool too if he plays the other guy sometimes. But maybe he has his own storyline different from the main plot. :)

It says he "isn't bogged down by time"...does that mean that he also gets old or can control time like HJM' s character?

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/8/2018 at 1:29 AM, kyutrogue said:

Is Hojun the older brother or Han Ji Min (since it says he is the older brother of the older version of HJM) here? If so then there is no chance for him to be the third wheel. Awww....  I was kinda looking forward to that. I want him to be a main lead but if this is a good role then I'm ok with him to be 2nd lead sometime (besides I don't think he strives to be lead all the time coz he just wants to be able to prove himself as an actor).  It would be cool too if he plays the other guy sometimes. But maybe he has his own storyline different from the main plot. :)

It says he "isn't bogged down by time"...does that mean that he also gets old or can control time like HJM' s character?

Ah I may have misunderstood article because of other part of character description : I thought he was immature too but in fact if times really literally has no control on him that'd be cool :o:) can't wait for answers

Already no loveline in Terius for his char (even if I think his interest for Mrs Go goes beyond guilt feeling :lol:) so I wish too next drama Dazzling his char will have one even if not with main actress char as it's his sis , after all comic char doesn't mean it's not possible to have one, drama trot lovers by example again .

Other thing I miss is SHJ in a father (alike) role but it seems have to forget this for next drama at least...:rolleyes:

B) Terius character JinYonTae with glasses is just ART :wub: 

IMG_-okgkzx.jpg?type=w800

Especially in tensed / dramatic moments, my heart :lol::heart:

IMG_20181107_210128_471.jpg?type=w800

He agreed with that himself :sweatingbullets::joy:

Spoiler

YKK3SHW.jpg

First posted by supergal99 in drama Terius forum (but as we can't quote pics)

I'm so in love... with his bromance with Mr BON char :love::joy:

Spoiler

P181108_084122.jpg?type=w800

P181108_081612.jpg?type=w800

I know bridge scene was a not really subtle PPL scene too but really bromance atmosphere was there too :) what with this location choice by the way :joy: in middle of all those hearts and the #love sign :joy:

P181108_084002.jpg?type=w800

^ Indeed a man with JYT's looks are hard to come by.  Hahaha!  I'm sure SHJ is so embarrassed like this gif after saying those lines or maybe he had NG moments too.  Hehehe

2lyxsc.gif

On 11/6/2018 at 7:04 PM, katakwasabi said:

Omo! I just realized son ho jun has his own thread!

I've been a fan since reply1994. Became a bigger fan after 3MAD and go back couple~

I hope he gets a lead character soon. Meanwhile here is some news about his latest casting

Hi @katakwasabi!  Hope you can stick around in his thread too so us new fans can have an interaction with an oldie fan like you :D

I agree!  I hope he gets another show where he is the lead again.  For now, I just wish he also gets a good, challenging role and he has a lot of parts on the new drama.

On 11/6/2018 at 7:56 PM, littlerain said:

:astonished::joy: The article I read described too SHJ character with adjectives I understood as (correct me if wrong) : incompetent, jobless, thoughtless and reckless :open_mouth: 

Naver article

Watching Terius JinYongTae char I wasn't prepare for that :joy: at least we'll laugh ... But somehow I might miss my JYT :sweatingbullets::wub:

I'm wondering now if fancam from unknown scene wouldn't be this new drama one ?

Difficult to imagine filming at that date already for new drama though... Well in a little more than 1 week we might know if it was a Terius scene...

Maybe that article was talking about Nam Juk's character.

We will definitely miss our unpredictable JYT!  I just love his character because he shows different sides all the time.

I think they have only started shooting the new drama in late October but that fancam was shot in September.  It's probably one of the scenes who was cut out of the show (JYT had a lot of those) :(

On 11/7/2018 at 12:13 AM, littlerain said:

:D of course I am happy to see an other drama soon again, just hope SHJ will get enough rest with two dramas one after the other :unsure:

Description of Dazzled char makes me think a little of his simple and cute character in drama Trot Lovers :lol:

On 11/8/2018 at 4:52 AM, littlerain said:

Ah I may have misunderstood article because of other part of character description : I thought he was immature too but in fact if times really literally has no control on him that'd be cool :o:) can't wait for answers

Already no loveline in Terius for his char (even if I think his interest for Mrs Go goes beyond guilt feeling :lol:) so I wish too next drama Dazzled his char will have one even if not with main actress char as it's his sis , after all comic char doesn't mean it's not possible to have one, drama trot lovers by example again .

Other thing I miss is SHJ in a father (alike) role but it seems have to forget this for next drama at least...:rolleyes:

I have mixed feelings about the new show too. :unsure:  Kinda disappointed that he will not have a loveline with HJM.  But for sure we can have at least Brother-sister scenes.  Hehe....  It's just a bit ironic that he plays the older brother but HJM is actually older than him.  I would love it if he has a loveline with another actress in the show.

I definitely hope it's not just a simple and cute character even though it looks like he will be a comic relief again.  Hope it would be like in GBC where he has funny & comedic scenes but he will show a heavy drama side too.  

12 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

^ Indeed a man with JYT's looks are hard to come by.  Hahaha!  I'm sure SHJ is so embarrassed like this gif after saying those lines or maybe he had NG moments too.  Hehehe

I agree!  I hope he gets another show where he is the lead again.  For now, I just wish he also gets a good, challenging role and he has a lot of parts on the new drama.

Maybe that article was talking about Nam Juk's character.

We will definitely miss our unpredictable JYT!  I just love his character because he shows different sides all the time.

I think they have only started shooting the new drama in late October but that fancam was shot in September.  It's probably one of the scenes who was cut out of the show (JYT had a lot of those) :(

I have mixed feelings about the new show too. :unsure:  Kinda disappointed that he will not have a loveline with HJM.  But for sure we can have at least Brother-sister scenes.  Hehe....  It's just a bit ironic that he plays the older brother but HJM is actually older than him.  I would love it if he has a loveline with another actress in the show.

I definitely hope it's not just a simple and cute character even though it looks like he will be a comic relief again.  Hope it would be like in GBC where he has funny & comedic scenes but he will show a heavy drama side too.  

JinYingTae char overconfidence in his looks is funny to see :lol:

Same time I don't forget those looks has been imposed on this character :tears:

se3_ani_1540922230106_a.gif?type=w800

Spoiler

se3_ani_1540922515866_a.gif?type=w800

psychologically it may better for him to convince himself this dramatic past part had good consequences too :unsure:

Too bad scenes were cut like the one he was arrested car scene we saw in BTS. Some episodes really had only few minutes of him but each time it was impactful, his old sure of himself at least apparently

se3_ani_1541709358209_a.gif?type=w800

Spoiler

se3_ani_1541709287422_a.gif?type=w800

or funny bromance with Mr Bon :D this one is jealous but does he have to touch ouri JYT like that :open_mouth::joy:

So he is same time already a comic relief in Terius (hopefully not only and yes that's one reason JYT char is so likeable, no stereotype) so again a comic char right away is surprising. I'm ok with different char roles really, just didn't want him to be typecasted :scream: 

I want to believe script was so tempting he choosed to be part of Dazzled so it may be a good news about drama quality :)

What I like in kdramas is chars are growing up between beginning and end, so hopefully if his char is full of flaws (I'm afraid adjectives were in paragraph linked to his char) it can show something to viewers too (there is such a char in an other drama, drunk father, I thought hateable first ? but no ... family understood his circumstances ... he wrote meaningful poetry & somehow still a support of his family ) it's possible if Dazzled drama isn't only pure comedy.

And some "simple" chars can have great impact too if well written (please writernim)

Hope he will have many scenes indeed with Terius I realized so many difference between first leads & second lead screen time...:mellow:

On 11/10/2018 at 1:45 AM, littlerain said:

JinYingTae char overconfidence in his looks is funny to see :lol:

Same time I don't forget those looks has been imposed on this character :tears:

psychologically it may better for him to convince himself this dramatic past part had good consequences too :unsure:

Too bad scenes were cut like the one he was arrested car scene we saw in BTS. Some episodes really had only few minutes of him but each time it was impactful, his old sure of himself at least apparently

or funny bromance with Mr Bon :D this one is jealous but does he have to touch ouri JYT like that :open_mouth::joy:

So he is same time already a comic relief in Terius (hopefully not only and yes that's one reason JYT char is so likeable, no stereotype) so again a comic char right away is surprising. I'm ok with different char roles really, just didn't want him to be typecasted :scream: 

I want to believe script was so tempting he choosed to be part of Dazzled so it may be a good news about drama quality :)

What I like in kdramas is chars are growing up between beginning and end, so hopefully if his char is full of flaws (I'm afraid adjectives were in paragraph linked to his char) it can show something to viewers too (there is such a char in an other drama, drunk father, I thought hateable first ? but no ... family understood his circumstances ... he wrote meaningful poetry & somehow still a support of his family ) it's possible if Dazzled drama isn't only pure comedy.

And some "simple" chars can have great impact too if well written (please writernim)

Hope he will have many scenes indeed with Terius I realized so many difference between first leads & second lead screen time...:mellow:

I laugh so hard at those scenes where JYT is so full of himself.  Hahaha!  But that is totally opposite of Hojun.  I remember this article where it seems Hojun is looking down on himself and thinking that he is not good enough for his female co-stars (which makes me sad for him): https://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=hot&filter_mode=normal&page=5&document_srl=882909002

Same here I don't want him to be typecasted.  But maybe the script is good and hopefully there's more to his character than just a comic relief.  I was also thinking maybe the co-stars made him agree to the project.  I agree though that even simple characters can have great impact if written well. :thumbsup:  But I believe SHJ cannot be just a simple character.  I noticed projects offered to him always seem to be complex characters because he is so good and versatile.  I can't really explain it.  Maybe I'll post a SHJ character profile later.  Hehehe....

On 11/10/2018 at 3:48 AM, katakwasabi said:

I think son ho jun has a gift with kids~

He was so cute with arin (his son) in go back couple too~

He really does!!  I think because he really plays with them and so the kids love to hang out with him.  I remember there's a clip in GBC where Seo Jin (?) suddenly stood up from the playpen and came running to Hojun as soon as he came in the room.  I'm pretty sure that is not part of the script.

On 11/10/2018 at 6:21 AM, littlerain said:

Time to go back to update current drama Terius JinYongTae mbc stills too :)

Quite sad pictures choosed by them ... but char JinYongTae destiny won't be ? :unsure:

Where did you see those pics?  Were they posted by MBC website?  It's not on their IG acct which is the only one I really check.  Speaking of mbc IG....I'm mad because they always block or hide my comments. :(  If you scroll through the comments in the teaser posted by MBC (https://www.instagram.com/p/BqFIZbkn4gx/), you would not be able to see my long (and noticeable) comment there:

OgsZW0p.jpg

I've noticed for a while that they did that in my previous comments too.  I can only see my comments if I am logged in on IG, but if I logout I cannot see it anymore. :(  Which means other people cannot also see my comments.  But I don't know why my comments would be hidden (mbc did not block me coz I can still leave comments) since I was never mean in my posts or I was never demanding in my requests.

Thank you again @kyutrogue for the songs links :wub: this emergency song even in this funny show environment I like it so much, I watched it in repeat mode :joy:. As he is too shy we need drama script or another kshow to have him singing again , writernims think of that please~:D Or father role too indeed so heart fluttering to see him with kids :lol::heart:

<_< about Insta so sad channel censures you and ouri JYT, nothing bad in your comment indeed... I noticed too I don't see all the comments compared to the number of comments.

About filming set pictures posted

YG posts some from time to time too on their website or even vlive page

YG recent Vlive pictures post about Son Ho Jun

often only on mbc website

MBC website Terius filming set pictures page

Spoiler

terrius_photo181019154744imbcdrama12.jpg

terrius_photo181026141312imbcdrama12.jpg

terrius_photo181026141312imbcdrama10.jpg

or sometimes only sent to entertainment medias for their articles like last picture of my post with sad mood JinYongTae pics. Sometimes too naver articles captures

201811080915201910_1_20181108091924214.j

I'm so anxious about this character destiny :tears: and today is EP day but no JYT in stills... 

Only a BTS short video (~1min) on Vlive mbc channel a little later today (I think BTS will be available after vlive too) but not sure content is new (I mean compared to Insta or YouTube mbc content) .

I wished they gave us real vlive interviews... At least mbc will film actors goodbyes ?

" Brother " :D behind the scenes short video on Vlive

Spoiler

PSX_20181114_092030.jpg?type=w800

Even if it's not new it's ok he's too cute in this hospital dress + bromance so :D

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Son Ho Jun | 손호준 | [Completed Drama: Terius Behind Me] - [Upcoming Drama: Dazzling]
9 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I'm thinking of watching terius because of son ho jun. I stopped watching at ep 1 or 2 because i cant seem to focus on the story much. Is terius a recommended watch?

I began this drama for Son Ho Jun but I really enjoyed it. It was a mixed genres dramas with addictive entertaining result. Managed to keep some plot suspens till the end and surprised viewers at several times . Not all subplot got my attention but have to recognize casting was so well made~ 

Anyway if it's still not your cup of tea after 4 or 6 episodes, try to watch a least JinYongTae scenes , it would be too bad to miss that character SonHoJun portraited so well . After some episodes you will already know enough of the story to understand what's happening meanwhile and still be able to appreciate his scenes.

:o:D After drama Terius Behind Me Actor SonHoJun is already filming a new... movie 
'마지막 숙제 "Last Homework" 1st reading script took place last week on November 14th 

Based on a real story (but in Japan) topic is education system.

0000358051_001_20181119103021284.jpg

article on Naver

Fighting ~:D 

Spoiler

:unsure: No break between 2 projects and another drama announced, hope he'll take good care of his health

:)

^ I was shocked to learn that Hojun also has a movie in the works right after Terius Behind Me and recently he has a new drama "Dazzling" which is currently in production!  He is on a roll!! :lol: B)

He did not have too many projs in the early part of 2018.  I wonder if all these projects just coincidentally all came almost the same time at the later part of the year and if it was his choice to have less projects and be more relaxed in EARLY 2018

His schedule is something these days, after a drama an other drama and a movie and even at least a commercial :scream::joy: 

I hope we will get news of these future projects soon (for now only pictures of ... coffee support trucks & landscapes are in trend for new drama :lol: )

Spoiler

Funny anecdote : for one coffee truck they used a 2015 picture :joy:

IMG_63aj97.jpg?type=w800

0-.jpg?type=w800

why ouri 2018 WangMiNam  actornim is still handsome :wub:

Is it a clue maybe about next char style haha ? Anyway if main chars go to Knowing Brothers for promotion I wished he could join too 

or waiting for news about older projects like when the Oemni movie project fans are waiting news for -_-

1542635258.jpg?type=w800

That's a lot, after that if he rest several months fans will understand without problem :sweatingbullets: he deserves it

Oh my gosh...his sched is crazy!!! Now he is surprising us with a variety show which started filming yesterday!!

A drama ("Dazzling") in preproduction even before his drama Terius finished, movie news, a commercial (?), and now a variety show airing in January?! Wow!!  Can we put those in his title thread?  Hehe...

I'm happy to watch him but hope he has rest time too.

Archived