Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

:lol:True that even in Behind The Scenes videos and pictures MBC shared Son Ho Jun is too cute. He participates to create a good atmosphere on filming site. Him laughing easily while filming made so funny BTS indeed :joy::heart:

MBC page with hospital scene BTS video

He showed real acting chemistry with costar on screen but they are even cuter together in BTS pictures :D

72430f1f-0743-4a2b-ae2a-3f4a920be3fb.jpg

97a8ffcd-6d3e-4cee-86c0-e87e1f4a2ca2.jpg

70aa4c9e-8073-4264-9ab4-f8253b8e4321.jpg

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blush: Hi~ So happy to see an other Son Ho Jun fan in his thread :smiley: I hope too we can exchange about his actuality like current drama role but not only ,previous ones or simply handsome photoshoots :lol:

What was your first drama with him? Me it was a kbs drama special , I already thought he was charming 

Spoiler

fullsizephoto886347.jpg

but I really noticed him in Go Back Couple, I liked so much the character he played there, ChoiBanDo :wub:

1540807907662.jpg?type=w420@2x

1540807461231.jpg?type=w420@2x

2 hours ago, littlerain said:

:blush: Hi~ So happy to see an other Son Ho Jun fan in his thread :smiley: I hope too we can exchange about his actuality like current drama role but not only ,previous ones or simply handsome photoshoots :lol:

What was your first drama with him? Me it was a kbs drama special , I already thought he was charming 

but I really noticed him in Go Back Couple, I liked so much the character he played there, ChoiBanDo :wub:

YAY!  I have somebody to confide in and share my SHJ fangirling! :blush:

I became interested with him after watching Go Back Couple.  I was on vacation in the Philippines when I saw the trailer of the show:

I'm not the type to watch Kdramas (or "Koreanovelas" called in the Philippines) but the premise of the show got me excited and look forward to watching it.  Of course, I only got to watch some eps so when I got back home....I searched for uploaded English subs and the rest is history.  Liking the show is one thing, but liking the actor is another especially because I'm so picky with my favorite stars. 

I was so impressed with his versatility in comedy and drama and I felt like I want to watch more of him.  I started searching for the shows he appeared in that I saw in comments section of GBC episodes (like Mrs Cop, Blow Breeze, Reply 1994, etc).  I saw clips of Reply 1994 and saw that he was so wacky there (like a real comedian or comic-relief character), then I saw Mrs. Cop and I was even more impressed with his totally different character portrayal!  I think after watching Mrs Cop, I officially became a fan!  :blush:  Then I saw his pictures and oh my gosh...he is soooo cute especially when he smiles!  He could be cute and hot at the same time.  :wub:   Hahaha!  
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbQ343_A8ko/?taken-by=sonhojun_official

Oh yeah...I've also seen that TV-movie you mentioned but I've only skipped it to see his parts.  Maybe when I have more time, I'll watch the whole thing. :) But I still have a lot of shows of him to watch.  I've only seen a few of Trot Lovers & very little of Reply 1994, 3 Meals A Day, and Youth Over Flowers.   I did watch his guestings on Happy Together and Running Man and on those shows I discovered a lot of his background and I got more attached because of his humble beginnings and nice and shy personality.

:o SHJ made you watch kdramas, what an impression he made on you indeed :D.
I am a kdramas fan but I knew about SHJ completely by chance too. I never watch dramas special usually (too short) & I tried Go Back Couple by chance too.
Who knew GBC and especially ChoiBanDo character would win my heart :love:

IMG_20171105_214728_388.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler

IMG_20171111_221227_873.jpg?type=w800

IMG_20180528_021304_416.jpg?type=w800

(By the way the trailer you posted with break up scene with JNR char while him crying in the car was so heartbreaking :bawling:).

And after GBC I felt like checking SHJ past works and without knowing progressively he was a fav like no other now. :lol:
In his case so many things I watched with him kept me smiling, 3 meals a day extracts

Spoiler

IMG_20171112_124407_584.jpg?type=w800

or him singing,

or interested like knowing his story or Mrs Cop role JinU indeed

IMG_20171203_233351_451.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler

IMA00D1.JPG?type=w800

or him being emo at kbs ceremony while supporting costar, etc.:wub:

IMG_20180101_000051_258.jpg?type=w800

I am so glad cute & shy him challenged himself with JYT atypical villain char, bcs I like this char, charismatic or funny depending on situations, making him so enjoyable & endearing too. Too much maybe, I'm too invested in his story.:sweat_smile: why so nice acting SHJ why :joy:

Spoiler

20181024_195636.png?type=w800

20181024_194133.png?type=w800

20181029_075500.png?type=w800

IMG_-kzv20k.jpg?type=w800

Do you think we know all about this char already or... Is that why this time no real IG post from SHJ directly linked to this char?

On 10/29/2018 at 1:47 PM, littlerain said:

:o SHJ made you watch kdramas, what an impression he made on you indeed :D.
I am a kdramas fan but I knew about SHJ completely by chance too. I never watch dramas special usually (too short) & I tried Go Back Couple by chance too.
Who knew GBC and especially ChoiBanDo character would win my heart :love:

(By the way the trailer you posted with break up scene with JNR char while him crying in the car was so heartbreaking :bawling:).

And after GBC I felt like checking SHJ past works and without knowing progressively he was a fav like no other now. :lol:
In his case so many things I watched with him kept me smiling, 3 meals a day extracts

or him singing,

or interested like knowing his story or Mrs Cop role JinU indeed

or him being emo at kbs ceremony while supporting costar, etc.:wub:

I am so glad cute & shy him challenged himself with JYT atypical villain char, bcs I like this char, charismatic or funny depending on situations, making him so enjoyable & endearing too. Too much maybe, I'm too invested in his story.:sweat_smile: why so nice acting SHJ why :joy:

Do you think we know all about this char already or... Is that why this time no real IG post from SHJ directly linked to this char?

Oh my gosh...yeah...so much to update and talk about here.  This thread wasn't updated for a while and there were no discussions about his previous shows like GO BACK COUPLE. :( 

--------------------------------

Well, I have watched Kdramas before (completed maybe 2 and watched some eps of some shows, and watched some adaptations).  But after watching GBC and getting interested in SHJ that's when I started looking for his shows and now I'm more familiar with Korean showbiz than before.  I am watching "Showbiz Korea" now because they might show SHJ!  Could you believe that!?  HAHAHA!!!

Oh yeah...I forgot to say I only became a fan this July 2018 so I am fairly new.  

The Tagalog-dubbed GBC trailer I posted was good, huh?  I actually like it more than the original trailer.  It showed more of the story of the show.  

---------

His personality also made a big impact on me that's why I became a fan.  I read some articles and I saw how he is so humble and dedicated to become an actor.  Even after GBC he still thinks he is not an actor yet.  But HE WAS SOOO GOOD!  

I'm glad you mentioned about his singing.  I love his voice too!  He really can sing and he has a nice voice quality!  Hope he gets to sing on OSTs too.  Have you heard this before?: 

I think it was recorded for his Fan Meet last February in Japan.  Hope the guy who posted this clip could share the whole song.  He also sang this song in another interview.  I'll post the video later.

About his character JYT....I don't know why SHJ hasn't posted about his new show on his IG acct.  Maybe he is too busy. :(  Anyway...JYT's role is so intriguing in "Terius Behind Me"!  You can't tell what he will do next.  I love the role...he is so multi-dimensional.  It's good coz Hojun can showcase his different acting abilities. :D

On 10/30/2018 at 10:46 PM, kyutrogue said:

Thanks for news about this upcoming drama  :) it's nice to know we'll see him again in a drama not long after Terius, whatever role size. I mean his fans waited for current drama almost a year after Go Back Couple.:mellow:

These days I'm busy following Terius news but I hope I'll be able to check his old dramas & shows thread too after drama finished airing

I like too he's humble about his acting and know always have to learn to improve. Hope next roles will show his efforts / abilities like Terius JinYongTae char, he deserves it 

se3_ani_1541092065020_a.gif?type=w800

As he choosed to play different characters each time but it may be a cameo only... I'm curious to know what kind of role ^_^

That's ok if he's too busy / shy for sns as channel uploaded funny BTS like the ones  :lol: Can I repeat I love~ his laugh too :joy:

About this song extract I recorded it to keep it :wub: was waiting for whole song, it was featured in an interview ? You're a newest fan but you seems to know so much already :o...

Anyway have you listened too to him singing in Running Man show ? I wish I could post it, anyway easy to find

Him singing at award ceremony was so funny and cute too.

Hahaha!!!  Yeah...I've already watched quite a lot of his guestings just from searching in Youtube.  Youtube is my friend.  Hahaha!

I'll post more of my thoughts later about Terius but for now here's some of his singing clips:

I love his voice in "Emergency Room" and I also thought he was so cute being shy while singing (well it seems he is always shy when asked to sing & even more shy when he gets a good reaction)

Right now, I cannot find the other interview show where he was singing the song I posted earlier.  But I did find this very cute clip of him complimenting and making his "teacher" blush! :blush:

@littlerain Let me borrow your IG cut from the latest teaser of Terius Behind Me

Jin Yong Tae really joined the bad guys again!  But my theory is he is just tricking the organization.....he is just spying on them so he will know who is "The Voice" and maybe get revenge or try to bring the organization down.  I think what Bon told him about about "going through the difficult path" got into him so now he will do the right thing now.

It maybe bad but what I'm thinking is maybe he will get hurt in a big encounter when everything is revealed and maybe he will die or at least the viewers will think he died and then they will show him later alive walking down the street looking at KB & AR then walks off happily with his new life (JYT died, so now he has a new personality AGAIN).   I think that would be a great ending for his character.

:lol:

mQbQNlj.gif

:joy: :joy:

TtNgeNW.jpg

I laugh everytime I watch this blooper reel! :lol:  I felt bad for him though. :frown:  It seems he gets hurt for real a lot of times in his shows.

:joy:  But Hojun is just so cute and his laugh is even cuter (have I said that before? hahaha) 

Omo! I just realized son ho jun has his own thread!

I've been a fan since reply1994. Became a bigger fan after 3MAD and go back couple~

I hope he gets a lead character soon. Meanwhile here is some news about his latest casting~

November 7, 2018

Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, And Son Ho Jun Confirmed As Main Cast Of New JTBC Drama

Source: Soompi  by J. Lim

Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, And Son Ho Jun Confirmed As Main Cast Of New JTBC Drama

Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Son Ho Jun will be starring in an upcoming drama!

“Dazzling” (working title), JTBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama that will air in 2019, has confirmed the four actors as its leading cast and has begun filming.

“Dazzling” tells the story of a woman who lost time before she got to use it all and a man who lives his brightest days by doing nothing and wasting them away. It will be a fantasy drama that follows the lives of two people who live in the same time but also live in completely different times.

Anticipation is high for the drama as it will bring together Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Son Ho Jun. Also, producing director (PD) Kim Seok Yoon and screenwriters Lee Nam Kyu and Kim Soo Jin will be working together again, with their previous collaborations including productions like “Awl,” “My Wife is Having an Affair This Week,” “Old Miss Diary” and the “Detective K” film series.

Kim Hye Ja and Han Ji Min will both be playing the role of Kim Hye Ja, a woman who finds herself with the ability to travel through time. The character is an extremely positive and loyal person who hopes to become a news anchor and can’t stand by when she sees injustice taking place. Despite having the power to manipulate time, she finds herself caught in a complicated situation no matter what she does.

Nam Joo Hyuk will take on the role of Lee Joon Ha, who wishes to become a reporter. His character has been so focused on running full-steam ahead towards his dream job that he has become someone who is throwing away the best days of his life and living a lethargic life. Son Ho Jun will play Kim Hye Ja’s older brother Kim Young Soo, who isn’t bogged down by time and is full of mischief. He works as a content creator and is expected to bring big laughs with his character.

“Dazzling” began filming in October and is expected air on JTBC in 2019.

Are you excited to watch this drama?

Source (1)

23 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

Jin Yong Tae really joined the bad guys again!  But my theory is he is just tricking the organization.....he is just spying on them so he will know who is "The Voice" and maybe get revenge or try to bring the organization down.  I think what Bon told him about about "going through the difficult path" got into him so now he will do the right thing now.

It maybe bad but what I'm thinking is maybe he will get hurt in a big encounter when everything is revealed and maybe he will die or at least the viewers will think he died and then they will show him later alive walking down the street looking at KB & AR then walks off happily with his new life (JYT died, so now he has a new personality AGAIN).   I think that would be a great ending for his character.

:bawling: first I really don't want JinYongTae to die but I know it's still possible. Hope at least if his death happens, again, it would be a false one again as you suggested. But now if JYT dies I'm going to be waiting until end to see him back under other identity but if it doesn't happen in fact :bawling:

I believe him trying to trick the organization could be writernim plan. But maybe I'm going to surprise you but now I almost regret JYT is not that evil :joy: because as mentioned in drama thread I read SHJ next char description, now I want more charismatic JYT memories

Probability is low it happens with him being a really bad villain but after all he surprised me with Mrs Go first kidnapping, I really thought he was innocent :lol: 

terrius_photo181019160820imbcdrama13.jpg

1541559236216.jpg?type=w800

Mr BON talked about revenge too :dissapointed: hope it's not about JYT or at least our bromance is dead :tears:?

I think next two weeks we will need more funny BTS for our mood :unsure:

43 minutes ago, rubie said:

November 7, 2018

Source: Soompi  by J. Lim

Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Son Ho Jun will be starring in an upcoming drama!

Anticipation is high for the drama as it will bring together Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Son Ho Jun.

Son Ho Jun will play Kim Hye Ja’s older brother Kim Young Soo, who isn’t bogged down by time and is full of mischief. He works as a content creator and is expected to bring big laughs with his character.

“Dazzling” began filming in October and is expected air on JTBC in 2019.

:astonished::joy: The article I read described too SHJ character with adjectives I understood as (correct me if wrong) : incompetent, jobless, thoughtless and reckless :open_mouth: 

Naver article

Watching Terius JinYongTae char I wasn't prepare for that :joy: at least we'll laugh ... But somehow I might miss my JYT :sweatingbullets::wub:

IMG_20181008_000753_100.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler

IMG_20181011_205022_530.jpg?type=w800

IMG_20181025_080633_696.jpg?type=w800

I'm wondering now if fancam from unknown scene wouldn't be this new drama one ?

Difficult to imagine filming at that date already for new drama though... Well in a little more than 1 week we might know if it was a Terius scene...

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Son Ho Jun | 손호준 | [Current Drama: Terius Behind Me] - [Upcoming Drama: Dazzling]

So even if I had doubts based on article preview stills it was really...

PSX_20181107_082115.jpg?type=w800

... JinYongTae entering the hideout :o

If it's only him still wondering why stoic Mr Bon surprised in last episode ending but anyway situation seems to be reversed now with JYT surprised and serious looking Mr Bon :wacko:

PSX_20181107_082137.jpg?type=w800

Hope won't be any misunderstanding , give us then our bromance back:lol: 

4 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

Waaaahhhh....excited for the new show!!

:D of course I am happy to see an other drama soon again, just hope SHJ will get enough rest with two dramas one after the other :unsure:

Description of Dazzled char makes me think a little of his simple and cute character in drama Trot Lovers :lol:

Spoiler

PSX_20181107_092645.jpg?type=w800

PSX_20181107_092156.jpg?type=w800

PSX_20181107_092107.jpg?type=w800

Archived