Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

[bnt photo] Son Ho Joon Shows His Sweet Smilemakct0s1ghtpq0ubqa7lzp7xosp1b66o.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Kwon Hee Jung] On January 27, press conference of SBS ‘Law of the Jungle with Friends’ was held at Mokdong SBS in Seoul.

‘Law of the Jungle’ will draw survival stories of Kim Byung Man and his friends (Yook Joong Wan, Son Ho Joon, Yoon Se Ah, Sam Okyere, Sam Hammington, Cho Dong Hyuk, Baro of B1A4, Ryu Dam) in Palau.

Meanwhile, ‘Law of the Jungle with Friends’ is set to air its first episode on Janaury 30. (photo by bntnews DB)

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Son Ho Jun Shares the Pros and Cons of Traveling with B1A4′s Baro Without Yoo Yeon SeokAfter traveling to the jungle with B1A4′s Baro, Son Ho Jun shared his thoughts. 

On January 27, the press conference for the Friends Special of SBS′ ′The Laws of the Jungle took place at the SBS headquarters in Mokdong, where Son Ho Jun talked about going to the jungle with Baro and without Yoo Yeon Seok. 

Son Ho Jun Shares the Pros and Cons of Traveling with B1A4′s Baro Without Yoo Yeon Seok

Son Ho Jun, Baro, and Yoo Yeon Seok have traveled together in the past through tvN′s Youth Over Flowers

Son Ho Jun shared, "At first, I was burdened. Without Yoo Yeon Seok, I was the much older hyung, and I worried about how to take responsbility for him. Since it was my first time experiencing something like this, I had no certainty that I could take care of Baro, and I was worried." 

"But there is one thing that′s good without Yoo Yeon Seok. I was able to get to know Baro a little better than Yoo Yeon Seok." 

The Laws of the Jungle with Friends′ is a survival program that takes place in Palau. If the usual focus was on surviving in the wild, this special will highlighting surviving in the wild with a friend. 

The special, featuring Kim Byung Man, Ryu Dam, Yook Joong Wan, Sam Hammington, Jo Dong Hyuk, Yoon Se A, Son Ho Jun and Baro, will begin on January 30. 

Photo Credit: Newsen/Choi Hyuk Mwave

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yook Joong Wan was Annoyed by Son Ho Jun and B1A4’s Baro Close Relationship

Rose Motel’s Yook Joong Wan expressed his jealousy towards Son Ho Jun and B1A4 Baro’s friendship.

During the January 17 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show, Yook Joong Wan brought up how Son Ho Jun and Baro are so close to each other, almost as if they are lovers.

Baro confessed, “I got close to Ho Jun hyung while filming Reply 1994and Youth Over Flowers but I got closer to him after The Laws of the Jungle.”

Yook Joong Wan was Annoyed by Son Ho Jun and B1A4’s Baro Close Relationship

Yook Joong Wan also brought up their friendship saying, “I was amazed by how close Son Ho Jun and Baro were. I wondered how two men could be that close when they are not even lovers.”

When DJ Cultwo asked, ‘Do they hug each other?” and Yook Joong Wan jokingly said, “Not only did they hug, they would pick stuff off each other and say things like, ‘are you okay?’ It was really annoying,” which brought out laughter from everyone.

Photo credit: SBS Power FM MWAVE

January 31, 2015
Cha Seung Won reveals a photo that he took with 'Three Meals Everyday' members Source: STARN News
Cha Seung Won revealed a photo that he took with 'Three Meals Everyday' members.
On January 27th, actor Cha Seung Won uploaded the photo on his Instagram and wrote, "Three Meals Everyday. A shot together."
The photo shows Yoo Hae Jin, Son Ho Jun, and Chu Sung Hoon posing for a photo with Cha Seung Won.
Chu Sung Hoon is showing a cool look, wearing sunglasses, but Yoo Hae Jin, Son Ho Jun, and Cha Seung Won are looking like fisherman who live at Manje Island.
Meanwhile, 'Three Meals Everyday' airs on every Friday at 9:45 PM.
20150131081816_54cc10e724aab_1.jpg
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

He is variety show's gold, I absolutely loved him in Youth Over Flowers along with Baro and Yoo Yeon Seok. Seriously, I can't wait to watch those two shows he's in. Too bad for work ethics, but that means more for us!

Na Young-suk on “Three Meals a Day” Fishing Village Preview “Son Ho-jun Is Impossible to Dislike”

tv_news_20150120.jpg

Anticipations are high for the fishing village episode of “Three Meals a Day” that recently recruited Son Ho-jun. On January 19, the official Facebook page of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village” (director Na Young-suk, Shin Hyo-jung) posted a preview of the first episode that will air on the 23rd. The crew wrote, “The reason the sea is beautiful is that it always embraces you warmly without a word. Meet ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village’ this Friday night.” There was also a still cut of Son Ho-jun with Yoo Hae-jin. 

Son Ho-jun has joined “Three Meals a Day” spin-off as the new member alongside Cha Seung-won and Yoo Hae-jin. Back in November, he appeared in the Jeongseon episode of the program as a guest with Choi Ji-woo and worked with Lee Seo-jin. Big-eyed and careful in front of Lee Seo-jun, Son Ho-jun had the viewers laughing when he could not hide his admiration for beautiful Choi Ji-woo.

Son Ho-jun met directors Na Young-suk and Shin Hyo-jung through tvN’s “Youth over Flowers” Laos episode.

“Of the Laos trio of Yoo Yeon-suk, Son Ho-jun, and Baro, we are pushing Son Ho-jun,” said Na Young-suk. He went on to explain Son Ho-jun’s charms. “The production team had doubts at first because Son Ho-jun is the least known of the trio. We thought we needed Yoo Yeon-suk to stir some reaction, but we decided to go with Son Ho-jun in the end. He really has a naïve charm that makes it impossible to hate him.” 

KOFICE

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"“Three Meals a Day” Fishing Village Special Scores Highest Ratings among All of PD Nah Young Suk’s tvN Programs

The latest episode of “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village Special” has scored the highest ratings out of all of Producer Nah‘s variety programs on tvN.

The second episode of the special, which stars actors Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, and Son Ho Joon, had an average rating of 10.8%, with the highest rating peaking at 14.8%. It was the most watched show during its time slot on January 30. It also had the highest ratings compared to all of Producer Nah’s previous programs, including the original “Three Meals a Day,” and his popular “Flowers” series, “Gramps Over Flowers,” “Noonas Over Flowers,” and “Youth Over Flowers“.

Before its premiere, the show struggled as one of its cast members Jang Geun Suk stepped down from the program. However, Son Ho Joon later joined the show as a fixed member of the special.

Son Ho Jun leaves a comment about participating in 'The Laws of Jungle' & 'Three Meals Everyday'Son Ho Jun left a comment about participating in 'The Laws of Jungle' and 'Three Meals Everyday.'

On January 30th, channel SBS' 'The Laws of Jungle' and channel tvN's 'Three Meals Everyday' received around 30% of program ratings in total.

Through a message that he released through his management agency, Son Ho Jun said, "I would like to make a sincere apology for a concern that I caused recently. I watched the two programs with lots of worries as well."

He went on, "Both programs are very special to me, and I am very happy that many people enjoyed the two shows. I will keep doing my best."

Meanwhile, Son Ho Jun is getting ready for his next work these days.

Son Ho Jun leaves a comment about participating in 'The Laws of Jungle' & 'Three Meals Everyday'

'The Laws of Jungle' Son Ho Jun & Baro talk about their friendshipSon Ho Jun and Baro showed a firm friendship for each other.

January 30th broadcast of SBS 'The Laws of Jungle' showed Kim Byung Man, Yook Joong Wan, Sam Okyere, Baro, Son Ho Jun, Cho Dong Hyuk, Sam Hammington, Ryu Dam, and Yoon Se Ah starting their first day at a new place.

During an interview that he had with the production team, Baro said, "I grew very close with Ho Jun and Yeon Seok after a visit to Laos." Son Ho Jun said, "We always send hearts to each other on text messages. We are very deeply in love with each other."

Baro also said, "I never knew that I would say 'I love you' to a guy. This is more like a love rather than friendship."

Meanwhile, Yook Joong Wan gave a swimming lesson to Sam Okyere.

'The Laws of Jungle' Son Ho Jun & Baro talk about their friendship

Jung Woo reported to have taken part in 'Three Meals a Day' filming with former 'Reply 1994' co-star Son Ho Joon
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

If you were missing the cast of 'Reply 1994,' there's some good news for you!  While it was previously reported that Son Ho Joon would be added to the 'Three Meals a Day' lineup in place of Jang Geun Suk (although it's not sure whether he will be a permanent member), it was also revealed that his former drama co-star, Jung Woo, had also joined him on the show!
A broadcasting rep said, "Jung Woo took part in filming for 'Three Meals a Day's fishing village portion.  Just like the last season of 'Three Meals a Day,' there will be fixed members and guests enjoying their time together.  Jung Woo naturally got to appear as his movie 'C'est Si Bon' is about to premiere and his schedule worked out."
A rep of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village Edition' also said, "Jung Woo was a guest in the Manjae-do segment.  After Son Ho Joon was urgently added after Jang Geun Suk's departure, Jung Woo appeared as the very first guest in the recording that took place."
Keep an eye out for the actors' reunion!
Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/jung-woo-reported-to-have-taken-part-in-three-meals-a-day-filming-with-former-reply-1994-co-star-son-ho-joon
Jung Woo Reunites With Son Ho Joon as a Guest On “Three Meals a Day”

Jung Woo Reunites With Son Ho Joon as a Guest On “Three Meals a Day”
Actor Jung Woo will appear as a guest on “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village.” Officials from the tvN variety show shared that the actor already filmed his stint, joining the cast for their third trip to the island fishing village.
Jung Woo will reunite with his “Reply 1994” co-star Son Ho Joon, who recently joined the variety show as a fixed member. Previously, when Jung Woo’s “Reply 1994” co-stars Son Ho Joon, Yoo Yeon Suk, and B1A4’s Baro went on a trip together for “Youth Over Flowers – Laos,” he texted them that he was jealous. Now he will get his turn to go on a trip with his former castmate.
Viewers will see the how the two former co-stars feel about reuniting and how the two get along in upcoming episodes.
“Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village” will broadcast its first episode on January 23.
Source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/21/jung-woo-reunites-with-son-ho-joon-as-a-guest-on-three-meals-a-day/

February 6, 2015
‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ Releases Poster With Son Ho Jun
Source: BNTNews
fedlzt5t1qlcszxxo6o41f5kz8cs52aa.jpeg
[by Sora Ghim] With the addition of Son Ho Jun to the show, tvN life program ‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ released its new official poster. 
In the image, Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin have exhausted expressions on their face while new member Son Ho Jun smiles brightly. The three men are preparing to cook in order to eat one meal. With a tired face, Cha Seung Won wears his trademark red rubber gloves and holds a ladle in one hand while looking at Yoo Hae Jin. Yoo Hae Jin also looks up at Cha Seung Won and automatically is fanning the fire. The two have great chemistry as they bicker throughout the day. In the midst of this, Son Ho Jun sits next to Yoo Hae Jin and seems to be listening to their conversation, with a hollow smile on his face.
So Ho Jun appeared on the latter half of the second episode as a guest. As soon as he arrived, he burst out laughing thanks to Yoo Hae Jin. In addition, his chemistry with the mascot, San Chae, brought a lot of attention to these two.
‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ is a spin-off of the original ‘Three Meals A Day’ where stars have to cook their own meals as they live in a remote area. Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, and Son Ho Jun are the members for this edition as they live in a fishing village and try to cook their own food.
Meanwhile, this show airs every Friday night. (photo by CJ E&M)

[bnt photo] Son Ho Jun Is Chic In All-Black

wwpbkmoexaxuu99k963dlsc3g8djni4a.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] Shoemarker HOT:T opens its store on February 5 in Myeongdong.

An event was held to celebrate the launching.

Stars who attended were MBLAQ's Mir, Son Ho Jun, Spica, Bestie, and Tahiti. (photo by bntnews DB)

On 5th February Ho Jun tweeted that he and Yeon Seok ate Yeongdeok snow crab together~
tumblr_njdukcUzmr1to9y0zo1_500.jpg

[ENG TRANS] 20150205 Son Ho Jun’s tweet (dinner date with Yoo Yeon Seok)

On 5th February, Son Ho Jun tweeted a photo of a meal and the tweet suggests that him and Yoo Yeon Seok went out for a dinner together. They had Yeongdeok snow crab and they were both waiting for Baro to join them, too.

Yoo Hae Jin fails at bonding with Son Ho Joon after asking about his relationship status
2015020709164004579_1.jpg?time=182334
On the February 6th airing of tvN's 'Three Meals A Day', actor Yoo Hae Jin desperately failed at bonding with Son Ho Joon after scratching at a still fresh wound when asking Son Ho Joon about his current relationship status.
SEE ALSO: 'Laws of the Jungle' producer shows affection towards Son Ho Joon despite actor's double booking with 'Three Meals a Day'

While preparing their meals, actor Yoo Hae Jin exchanged small talk with Son Ho Joon in order to bond and break the awkward tension between the two. 
Yoo Hae Jin asked Son Ho Joon how he spent his Christmas, and he answered, "I was home alone." Yoo Hae Jin then quietly asked, "So you don't have a girlfriend?" Son Ho Joon then revealed he broke up with his last girlfriend not too long ago to which Yoo Hae Jin replied, saying, "I guess the wounds are still fresh." 
Meanwhile, the actor previously revealed on MBC FM's 'Shin Dong's ShimShimTapa' that he broke up with his girlfriend while filming for the popular drama 'Reply 1994' and even revealed that they were only dating for three months. The reason for his breakup was stated as differences in personality and because his lady friend did not understand the lifestyle that he had as a celebrity.
Have you been watching 'Three Meals a Day'?
allkpop

150206 - Yunho’s Phone Call Cut with Son Hojun in ‘Three Meals a Day-Fishing Village’

‘3 Meals A Day’ Son Ho Jun, Island Escape Failure..Rescue Request to U-Know Yunho

For ‘three meals a day – fishing village’ (variety show) – ho jun was in a distant island, facing bad weather and in despair, he called his best friend, yunho, to complain. but yunho merely laughed in response

Sources: tvN Three Meals a Day Fishing Village via 

MBN Star

Headline

snxy

Shared by: 

TVXQ! Express

SOURCE

Archived