Nam Bo Ra 남보라

Ellizac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nam Bo Ra wants to be viewed as a girlfriend more than a younger sister

cr: Allkpop

Actress Nam Bo Ra showed off her sophisticated and matured charms for 'Women's JoongAng'!

In the interview, she said, "Now I earnestly wish that I would be viewed as a girlfriend rather than a younger sister," showing her ambitions for an image change.  Looks like she'd succeed based on these gorgeous pictures!

Regarding her comedic acting in tvN's 'SNL Korea' recently, she said, "To tell the truth, ruing my image in a ditzy way like that is originally the closest to my actual self."

Check her out in the July issue!

nam-bo-ra_1467128315_201606281406571115_
nam-bo-ra_1467128316_201606281406571115_nam-bo-ra_1467128316_201606281406571115_nam-bo-ra_1467128316_201606281406571115_

[Somehow an old article from Soompi]

Updated: Actress Nam Bora Responds to Dating Reports

nam-bora.png

Actress Nam Bora responds to reports of her dating a chaebol.

In initial reports, according to an industry insider, Nam Bora met her current boyfriend, Mr. Choi, who is of the same age as her three years ago through a mutual friend and has maintained a relationship ever since.

Her boyfriend is reportedly the son of a big enterprise CEO.

An acquaintance stated, “They’re a beautiful couple who know how to trust and look after each other. Nam Bora’s boyfriend has been a big help to her whenever she was dealing with hardships.”

News source K STAR spotted the couple on their shopping date. According to K Star, although many people were around, the two did not seem to care about others’ glances.

Nam-Bora1.png

In response to the reports, Nam Bora’s agency, Will Entertainment, stated in an official statement, “After checking with the actress, we have learned that Nam Bora has recently broken up with the boyfriend reported in the news, but that the two have decided to remain good friends.” The agency also asked for understanding that it can’t reveal more about the relationship and the breakup since it is personal and the male is not a celebrity, and that it hopes false or speculative reports will not be printed.

Update:

After Nam Bora’s agency revealed that the actress and her boyfriend broke up, YTN reported that the two were last confirmed to be on a date as recent as February 14 KST, which was just yesterday. YTN also released photos taken by K Star of the two on a date on February 11. Nam Bora’s agency later responded that while the two did indeed meet each other on February 14, they made a clean break this morning of February 15.

nam-bora2-540x853.png

• 8 months later...

Archived