[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

On 10/25/2019 at 1:28 AM, aqua123 said:

The truth is that I am still shocked by the change but we will have to give it a try, the only one that excites me is the actor although he has a famous wife unlike Tae Hyung and that is a bit more difficult.:sweatingbullets:

I think S3 had great success for the great chemistry and simplicity of its members rather than for their games or the show itself to show.

To tell you the truth, I would have been more excited that 2d1n would end and make a new program with the cast of S3. LOL a new beginning.:D:wub:
 usa today protonmail
It seems to me that KBS doesn't think so much about real fans just about the scandals of cyber-haters that always speak badly about everyone, LOL :ph34r::phew:

As previously mentioned, JH is coming to Naturally next week! Preview shows him climbing in through the window, which pretty much sums up JH's character haha.

• LOL 1

On 2/2/2020 at 4:48 AM, Fleurrose said:

As previously mentioned, JH is coming to Naturally next week! Preview shows him climbing in through the window, which pretty much sums up JH's character haha.

EPISODE 14 ,15, 16 ... LAST YEAR 2019 

• Thanks 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:54 AM, kjmcth said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380462wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-talks-about-reuniting-with-jung-in-sun-in-psychopath-diary-his-outlook-on-dating-and-more

Yoon Shi Yoon expressed regret that he wasn’t able to say a proper goodbye for season three of “2 Days & 1 Night.” He said, “If I get an offer for another variety show, I think I will do it. I want to try a variety of things when I have the opportunity. I’m not a very fun person, but if I just need to play a small part, then I think I will do it, even if I’m busy.”

I really wish to see him on variety shows.. haven't watched 2d1ns4 lately because I've been watching PPop related videos nowadays I've got loaded of videos to watch. 

@beyaruth I just got back here on the thread and I just read your post. I suddenly searched on YouTube but MBN'S channel don't have subs. Still yet to check if VIU has it.   

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1593411391760_1_153931.jpg

[Joy News24 Reporter Kim Yang-su] Comedian Kim Joon-ho revealed that he wants to make YouTube channel 'Kimdumb' into brands such as'Cultwo Show' and 'Bivo'.

Comedian Kim Joon-ho and singer Kim Jong-min starred on the YouTube channel 'Kimdumb' on SBS Power FM'Doo Si Escape Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 29th. Currently, there are about 17,000 subscribers. [.... ] Lastly, Kim Joon-ho said, "I spent 5 years in '1 night, 2 days', and global fans have subscribed a lot. I don't know Korean fans. I can't search well. "You can do it."

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1277485

Joy News 24 By Kim Yang-su, staff reporter liang@joynews24.com

--using Google Translation--

I find Dindin in s4 as young KJH. They have resemblance physically and with their personality. :D

• Awesome 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick Poll: Participating in the Winter Olympics (Beijing - 2022)

•  

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

re @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart